What's new

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

L.H.P

A pic of dry DCxSC

A pic of dry DCxSC

Need a better camera this was the best pic I could get.... DCxSC from Oaksterdam U.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats the best shot u could get huh?^^^:laughing:

picture.php

:muahaha:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep it turns purple, and thats in a 80 degree room too. LHP- go to your gallery and cut and paste instead of draggin and droppin if you want bigger pics.

JACKBAYBEH

Damn, that looks sticky! :yoinks: I've got some ECSDxDC beans on the way
that I just moved to the top of the "to do" list. BTW, could a kind hearted soul with an Oakland zip and a med card pm me asap! LOL. :respect:

T

TwistedRemedy

its very afgani for sure, from what i see around everyons post that it may actully be Oaksterdam Goo misslabled as Strawbery Cough then cross with the DEEP CHUNK , In my own eyes have seen flowered each of these strains individualy at one point in time or another ,EXCEPT for the STRAWBERRY COUGH ITSELf but in my own search for the truth i tracked down a club in S.F. that had nice pure buds and clones of the same strawbery cough "humbodt version and the one you see in those famous HT photo spreads of hydro systems the med club was sanctuary , anyways the GOO i seen flowerd was from the old CARE club when it was in the cobalt blue bulding in oaksterdamn , the PURE deep CHunk was from the California helthcare collective in modesto , and of cousre the Cross thats in questions was obtained from the sr71/bluesky in oakster.

now all that i will see the end results in one month for the pure Strawbery cough from sanctuary in sf , But AS OF RIGHT NOW IN LEANING MORE TO IT BEING GOO X D.C. ,
JUST BECAUSE OF THE AFGANI TRAITS OF THE CROSS AND THE GOO ITSELF,. THE S.C. IS A VERSION OF T.W. FROM WHAT I GET BUT WHAT DA SHEIT DO I KNOW LOL,
possable it was a simple miss lable goo clone ? I bleive it,for now....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
no tellin, Its most def a Deep Chunk cross tho, looks just like a deep chunk. Also doesnt smell like Goo at all...

M

manchild

Very good info.I was thinking the Nor Cal Goo that was used was gooeybreeders because even though the girl took on the deep chunk side of the cross it stills retains some of what I think is the Nor Cal Goo that gooey breeder bred but I could be wrong.Either way,great genetics along with a damn good growers equals what we have seen in this thread.Thanks for posting everyone and also gr33nlion for his breeding efforts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very good info.I was thinking the Nor Cal Goo that was used was gooeybreeders but who knows.Great genetics along with a damn good growers equals what we have seen in this thread.

AND you may never see again. Ive seen allot of breeders gear and this is a one of a kind. It would be a shame if it's lost. Remember even though you have a cross of the same genetics does not mean you will get the same results. Breeders select from Lot's of plants and Get mo's Family got a very special plant.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
OK i'm gonna let the cat outta the bag on this one...The SR-71/Blue Sky "SC x DC cut" came from seeds I donated to the club atleast a year ago,....I gave many of these seeds away to various people on and off the boards...The cross is not Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk, but is Nor Cal Goo x Deep Chunk..The Strawberry Cough clone I had, was actually a Nor Cal Goo clone, that was mislabled as SC and then crossed to deep chunk...I had that NC Goo clone for years, thinking it was the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough the whole time...And if you've ever grown the goo, you'd understand why this cross came out soo good...the goo is a straight up resin bomb, the type of resin that feels greasy when rubbing a fresh plant. And DC is all resin aswell(as everyone knows)...I grew out a couple females outdoors(from seed) that year and they were very nice plants, but i think the pheno SR-71/Blue Sky/Skunk Werks discovered is something special for sure, as GET MO displayed..lol!

peace
GreenLion
:joint: hey brotha GL so the strawberry cough x DC ya gave me is really
Nor Cal Goo x Deep Chunk kool kool they'll be next 4sure with me. i'll soak them in water tomarrow or next day

T

TwistedRemedy

Re: yo
07-23-2008, 07:13 AM
GET MO
Registered Med User

yo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that deep chunk x strawberry cough with the menthol taste, that was from sr71? Do they carry it often?

Thanks yo, that sounds like some good medical shit, how was the yield/growtime?

-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
Cannabis Club List, CalNORML

GET MO's Perpetual...
GET MO MANDALA #1 N HASHBERRY GROW...
Goo, Purple Bubba, Sour D, The Purps, and GDP

Dried Bud Shots...

REmemeber that message GOT mo lol Hey does your cut have a menthol taste? and btw tha ORIGINAL version i still have is a little difrent than tha version that is now out, i keep um both just to breed now as that flowers on the new version are very hard to trim with all kinds of training and preharvest trimin she does kick out a few more tops but you shoud really see the crosses she is capable of like GD X DCxsc and SOmango X DCxsc ,the gd crosses are out of this world but yeilds still are moderate not high, the somango cross should be a little better in size of finishes colas but at the same time I wish to cross them all with sum of those bluebery bean-os from the bluesky ................

Latest posts

Latest posts