What's new

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

L.H.P

this is the shortest and lowest yielding plant ever.. but it is good for kief making, maybe even oil.. THE NUGS DONT EVEN CONNECT.. but she turns a nice purple at week 4 .. point is dont expect a large long nug.. even the tip of the cola is probly less than a gram

run 6 of them under a 400 watt and got an OZ. per plant you just have to give them a long veg.... and some LST......

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Smoke is kinda harsh if you dont cure it. Tastes like hash, Nighttime smoke fa sho.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I think it would be good for breeding with tho, maybe a high producer and find a nice hybrid out the seeds to make into a mother.

Irie23

I just started vegging these and they do take awhile, but once they take off the fan leaves are extra huge. GIANT FAN LEAVES.

Kinderfeld

very very nice plant get mo...
honest shit to, not that you'd need to hype up that frosty fucker...
yields look to be low but def looks like a good candidate to breed with...
any males that looks as good?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nah its a clone only, wut Ima do tho is cross it with some other clone only strains that I reversed with colideal silver, so far blue dream and affgooey are gon polinate this beazy and see what the fem seeds do...

Kinderfeld

Nah its a clone only, wut Ima do tho is cross it with some other clone only strains that I reversed with colideal silver, so far blue dream and affgooey are gon polinate this beazy and see what the fem seeds do...

Werd on that bro...
Major props on the project...some people scoff at the whorl reversing thing, I think it is a great way to experiment and see watch ya can find...
if you do find something please dear god don't put kush or chem in the name....haha :smoke:
I would hit up some heavy yielders though, maybe the chem d or even better a SSH clone...affgooey was a good choice IMO...good luck

A

Aerokush101

CLASSIC.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

I HAD TO POP MINE WHEN I SAW THESE.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Aero - Wat kind beans? Pure DC or a cross? Did you get them from the auction? Just wondering. Good luck with them. I want this cut now and prolly gonna have to shoot to the Yay for it.

A

Aerokush101

I have pure Deep Chunk, Bubba Kush X Deep Chunk (Bubba Chunk), and KK Strawberry Cough X Deep Chunk. ALL GIFTED. See me in 60-90 Days.

Thanks Flexo....

BTW, I don't think I will ever get tired of checking those pics out, I think this last weekend I pulled these pics up to show a cousin of mine How the Fellas do it down here in Cali....

My cous thinks they are the only danksters out there in Wash State, but he had much respect for GetMo's Work lemme tell yas....

Bug up to GetMo the Resin Warrior ...... Peace

G

guest5703

Damn you guys are getting your pics stolen like literally as they get posted up! F'd up