What's new

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
man I would sell the fan leaves lol, looking like that lol....

does that come from the dc or the sc?

I love seeing the frost on some of the crosses out there, funny thing is though is most of these amazing crosses never get sold or never get developed to a decent and duplicatable lineage.

I can't even imagine the amount of finger hash you would get on that OR how many insects and bugs those sugary fan leaves would catch growing outside, hell might even catch a bird being as sticky as that looks lol.

great stuff, I will take 100 please...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres my shot at some macros....
picture.php

picture.php

and some more dry shots....
picture.php

picture.php

H

Hazeseeker

Had to check out your thread again man, you've definately found a winner there Get Mo:yes:,
i hope you cloned that girl, once in a lifetime pheno i guarantee

peace

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Someone please lock or delete this tread as im gettin quite frustrated about not having this cut!!!! Never have i been more drawn towards a specimen based only on pictures, than i am now. i DEMAND this!

Stay Safe

S

Sir_Nugget

this is the shortest and lowest yielding plant ever.. but it is good for kief making, maybe even oil.. THE NUGS DONT EVEN CONNECT.. but she turns a nice purple at week 4 .. point is dont expect a large long nug.. even the tip of the cola is probly less than a gram

Hello GetMo, I was hoping you can give me some info on DC xSC, Do you know if it's still available in Okster? And do they always have it, or are they, still doing what they used to do, and only bring out two or three of the strains in their catalog?

Thanks man, Stay Safe-b

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks again yall!
Bandit-check ya pm yo, they still got it but last couple times they didnt have any in stock. they said its one uh them plants that takes a while to get branches big enough to clone and not many people were buying it, but they still got it every once in a while.

guineapig

Veteran
GET MO thank you for propagating this unbelievably beautiful specimen......

hopefully people will have patience and choose this clone more often.....

Keep up the good work out there GET MO and friends......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

hey Get Mo, i read the thread and saw mention to an 80 degree room...any chance i could get night time low? and also what is the rH of the room? Thanks!