MONSTER DEEP CHUNK

picture.php

picture.php

here is a baby from she:

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

TYC420

Beautiful pictures. do you have any more of her flowering? i have some deep chunk crossed to bubba kush. there f2s from 10 years ago. going to pop them soon

TDK

Veteran
Beautiful pictures. do you have any more of her flowering? i have some deep chunk crossed to bubba kush. there f2s from 10 years ago. going to pop them soon

Hey TY420,
i got 2 in flower, from the bigger one i have around 3 cuts here, the other i have mmmh 5-6 cuts i think.

I have some pictures to show, but not right now cause need to work and others...

Its a Crazy Update... hope to get this online tomorrow with my other threads ( CPxPCK, Karma ,DC pics on cam)

regards

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Is the effect worth the incredibly low yield? It just looks like a very large plant and very tiny flowers. Which is cool, if the effect is astounding. Just curious.

That me looks amazing! I have always heard DC is very dominating in crosses.

TDK

Veteran
Is the effect worth the incredibly low yield? It just looks like a very large plant and very tiny flowers. Which is cool, if the effect is astounding. Just curious.

That me looks amazing! I have always heard DC is very dominating in crosses.

mmh i cant say lowyield...
This plant is the best plant for growers who have not so much space..
You could do any PC-Tower Hide Grow with her..
And the Yield is with my Deep Chunk alltime around 20-30g,
the veg-time is here a bit longer...
The roots grow very fast with her and are also very big, when you see on other plants you can see the different...
I grow my BiG Deep Chunk alltimes in 11L, the others most in 7L
I got the pollen from my good friend...(the male is clean, he test him most the right way how i test them out) so i can beginn to grow some new fresh Deep Chunk seeds out...

so i need to work in my growroom and my little child need her daddy(time to eat) :dance013:

regards

TDK

Veteran
Cut Grow Big Deep Chunk

Cut Grow Big Deep Chunk

Update...

Cuts Grow Big Deep Chunk:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
Cut Grow 2015 Big Deep Chunk

Cut Grow 2015 Big Deep Chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next is the other Deep Chunk is have

TDK

Veteran
Grow 2015 Deep Chunk 2

Grow 2015 Deep Chunk 2

Grow 2015 Deep Chunk 2

Deep Chunk 2 :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...not ready yet

TDK

Veteran
Hi All again...

we got Deep Chunk pollen:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And for All again and all new ones... from this male are the pollen:

picture.php

(i can take the pic to this thread, all things are spoken with kingsgard)

I think i would start with my Big Deep Chunk and give here some pollen.

regards

TDK

Veteran
the show must go on^^

Deep Chunk (Girl 2):

picture.php

picture.php

Big Deep Chunk ( Girl 1) :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last pic was wrong now its fine again

Last edited:

Heusinomics

Fantastic work TDK!!!
You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see a active supporter of Tom hill posting up fresh pix!!
I can see you do a great job growing thm out so I'm sure your seeds will b spectacular! The DC has always "felt special"to me somehow Perhaps bc it was gifted to me from Tom back in the OverGrow days...

I was woundering if you could post your thoughts on the SMELL of your DC selection?.. Is it he hevily fragrant? What smells does it remind you of?

As a comaprison my current cut has a sorta subtle smell, it's less loud than many of my modern clone onlys. But it makes up in its uniqueness.
I'd say full on tomato stem arcid bite w strong earth n soil notes with the coffie skunk being the only subtle part about it..

Please keep posting up your great work!
Thanx again
Big ups respect and happy growing!

TDK

Veteran
Fantastic work TDK!!!
You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see a active supporter of Tom hill posting up fresh pix!!
I can see you do a great job growing thm out so I'm sure your seeds will b spectacular! The DC has always "felt special"to me somehow Perhaps bc it was gifted to me from Tom back in the OverGrow days...

I was woundering if you could post your thoughts on the SMELL of your DC selection?.. Is it he hevily fragrant? What smells does it remind you of?

As a comaprison my current cut has a sorta subtle smell, it's less loud than many of my modern clone onlys. But it makes up in its uniqueness.
I'd say full on tomato stem arcid bite w strong earth n soil notes with the coffie skunk being the only subtle part about it..

Please keep posting up your great work!
Thanx again
Big ups respect and happy growing!View Image View Image

thanks Heusinomics,

the smell is more deep.. not the same as my OGs..
The fantastic is when you touch she, then you have this indika hash smell with soil in the background... love this...
The smell needs longer to get away from you skin and hands.

I make first a A-Batch an would select from this to make a B-Batch.
The girls and male we use chance both the color under bloom..

regards