What's new

Deep Chunk 2014

3rd-3yed

Veteran
The DC replacement is great news!

But please buy Xseeds or Superthrive this time to soak them in before any scarification ! It should help boost vigor for the viable one that show a bit of tail...

Vibes !

TDK

Veteran
Just buy GA3 at 100-120ppm

It is ok that few people like to make fem. seeds.
I dont want this.

I got males and girls...
You all see it when you can get it.
My Brain is rolling and 80% is ready incl. Bags.
I have much pictures and experience with the Deep Chunk...

:tiphat:

TDK

Veteran
No this was in reply to someone say scarify the seeds, you can use GA3 which helps pop seeds

yeah i know now who.
Yes you right with the GA3 , i was in mind with ST-solution (Silver thiosulfate solution), sorry.

regards

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
TDK when you make seeds with Deep Chunk, do the females take on traits of the male(s) used? Or does the Chunk dominate the cross?

TDK

Veteran
TDK when you make seeds with Deep Chunk, do the females take on traits of the male(s) used? Or does the Chunk dominate the cross?

Hi DoubleTripleOG,

Deep Chunk dominate the most crosses what been made from it.

I´m glad when the Deep Chunk x Haze beans are ready, to see how they come up. I try BurmeseHaze Girls for this.
And need to rip MOG with beans (MOGxDC).

Like Tom said its a Breeding tool and oldschool hash.

TDK

Veteran
.... :peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

Fatty beans like try love:

picture.php

and another cross is near ready
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7639671#post7639671
KOG x DC

Tynehead Tom

^^^^ NICE!!! ^^^^

everytime I click on this thread I think about the NL6xDC beans in my stash. I think i'll be popping those before the year is out.

frostqueen

Those look amazing!

Absolutely dying to get ahold of some pure Deep Chunk seeds. Not having any luck with that, though.

BARNAMANDA1

hello tdk
Again I find your thread.:biggrin:
This male looks healthy and symmetrical.
how many weeks does it have?

This is my morphine blue , with dominant deep chunk traits

regards

Attachments

• mb20bis.gif
    mb20bis.gif
    183 bytes · Views: 18
  • mb20.gif
    mb20.gif
    183 bytes · Views: 19

EastBayGrower

Veteran
wow, although ive always known it was a super special pure indica from tom hills olds pics but this has gotten me wanting em...

i know tom doesnt have any new seed stock on seedbay, is there any place selling f2s preferably, like to get a pure deep chunk

Tynehead Tom

I was thinking , Deep Chunk IBL x Bodhi's Old School Hashplant...... hmmmmmm. I got the O.S.Hp , just need to land those Deep Chunk IBL's :D
working on it.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Tynehead Tom, would that be Sensi's old Hashplant x Deep Chuck or another company's Hashplant? It dominates almost everything its crossed to but you can't hate on the that Hindu Death Cabbage! Waiting to get a run of the DC but I keep putting it off for now, guess 1 day i'll get around to it. Take care 1

Tynehead Tom

Hey Tynehead Tom, would that be Sensi's old Hashplant x Deep Chuck or another company's Hashplant? It dominates almost everything its crossed to but you can't hate on the that Hindu Death Cabbage! Waiting to get a run of the DC but I keep putting it off for now, guess 1 day i'll get around to it. Take care 1

No it's a newish release from Bodhi Seeds called Old School Hashplant it's parents are Vintage PNW Hashplant x 88g13/HP. Will be launching them by march i think.

Latest posts

Latest posts