What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk 2014

TDK

Veteran
Hi All,

here comes newer Pics:

In 1L :

picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

TDK

Veteran
and some days later i think its time for new schuhs 6,5L:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next post i show you the Head that must you see...:biggrin:

TDK

Veteran
here are the pics from the Head and see how it grow...

There are 2 Heads

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

he / she is under 18/6 light i think the DC should be there 2-4weeks more then i can take cuts and he/ she go in flower...

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
DC is always a strain that I've wanted, and I dont think ive ever been gifted.

I'd love to do a cross of DC x 12+ week Sativa

TDK

Veteran

hi that is something i want do too...
In the next weeks i try another DC - Seedpack

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
maybe a SSSDH x DC.... SSH x DC....not sure what ya have access to. I have some pretty sexy SLH x Oger99 Sativa phenos... Not sure how long they'll go yet... I know at least 10+ week, maybe 12 week or so... Love the structure so far. Can't wait to see what they look like when they start to pack on. They were under CFLs, and now they are under my 435w LED system so they are still just starting to adjust to the light. Its almost been a week under the LED so far. At least I do have a successful clone rooted of the MOST sativa dom pheno, and its taking off like crazy under the LED I just keep it under the LED until lights off then switch it to the veg room under CFLs just so she gets big faster. Should have a momma to pump out cuts in notime. Sooo happy. Depending how things go I might isolate or collect pollen from my SourBubble bx3 male(s), and hit her with that for a pretty awesome cross. SLHxOger99 x SB bx3. Still debating what to call everything, and what all I want to do. I just want ot hunt through a bunch of stuff until I find that real special Sativa, and it needs just a little something to be perfect.. maybe shorter flowering times or density... Time will tell... Maybe I got lucky, and the clone I have is already that gem.

THat Peyote Purple you have in the gallery looks amazing too. Good taste.. PP, and DC are some pretty sexy stuff.

window

Veteran

Haze x Deep chunk seeds are available at Seed boutique, looks like a great cross.

TDK

Veteran

here you should see the other Head... i think i take it as Cut and let the DeepChunk 2Weeks more under 18/6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
hi here we go again...

this are the last pics before taking Cuts and put her/him in 11L pot and get him/her in Flower to see what he/she is..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
Here the first pic in 11L pot

picture.php

here have we one cut, i know its not much but better than nothing :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

homebrew420

So far what are your impressions thus far? Is this one worth the grow? Nearly every single grower claims bland smoke of mediocre to moderate high. Generally short well branching, as you saw.
Thanks

TDK

Veteran
mmmh i can show you another DC i have here ... with this we could say is this one worth to grow.. and i think this one here "Yes" ,the new one also "Yes"
i want both, male and female.
I need it for later things i wanna do...
Hope All are interesting in my DCs from TomHill...

TDK

Veteran
Its a Girl :biggrin:

pics come Later^^

the new one i have also, try more to grow.. i hope would be the male.. or i need to poop more beans...:peacock:

TDK

Veteran
sorry for the time but here we go...
this 2 pics are right after she showing what she is.
12-03-14:

picture.php

picture.php

12-05-14:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

later i show you the new DC seed i told here that this one out of 5 again need much time to grow but you see it later self...

TDK

Veteran
so ..here comes the new DC out of 5 again 1 would Grow but very very slowly... i have other Strains i let Grow at the same time and they are much higher and grow better... here we have at the Start again not more than the next 2 leafs and no head Again!!
this pics are from the 12-05-14:

picture.php

picture.php

this pics are right from today 12-16-14:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i need to help her to Stay up.....

next post is with the Cut from the big DC

TDK

Veteran
here are the Cut from the DC i have atm in Flower
the pics are from Today 12-16-14:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the DCcut grow good i think and it can grow to a good motherplant

TDK

Veteran
and here the new DC i placed in flowerroom, i think we are now at flowerday 15-17

pics are from Today 12-16-14:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php