What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk 2014

TDK

Veteran
FlowerDay 36

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
Hell yeah, looks awesome.
I miss DC. Making me want to pop some seeds

:biggrin: Yes^^ i have this one in small as cut in revegg....

and i popped 5 seeds again 1 beginn to Grow....----
i think i need to pop another 5 Seeds or...

window

Veteran
How was the smoke Troll?
Did anymore seeds come up?
I really want Deep chunk and the rest of Tom's line's but am worried about poor germination.

TDK

Veteran
How was the smoke Troll?
Did anymore seeds come up?
I really want Deep chunk and the rest of Tom's line's but am worried about poor germination.

Hi i think the smoke was ok.... i think when i would run this one as cut it would be better....The smal cut from it that i take in flower dont want go back in vegi.... i am still waiting..

The new one i have here have it god and i think it would be a Girl too but at this moment you cant see it... it is near 20-30cm
I hold you Updatet with Pics from the new one later...

I have DC seeds here and i think i try other 5 or 10...
The [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]germination[/FONT] is poor but i hope there pop 1 or 2 and i find both...male and female
To do new DC seed with better germination....

regards

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice troll DK looks like I should crack my deep chunk beans soon then. I also have some c99 x deep chunk to maybe find something special

TDK

Veteran
Very nice troll DK looks like I should crack my deep chunk beans soon then. I also have some c99 x deep chunk to maybe find something special

When this beans are from the Old stock you should do that fast^^

The C99xDC you have i think would be great... many people say the DC comes more out than the other strain what it breed with right in the First Generation...
When i have this beans self i would Pop it :biggrin:

TDK

Veteran
here is the new one.... the Pics are 2-3Weeks Old...

picture.php

he/ she grow very slowly

picture.php

picture.php

Newer Pics are coming later :biggrin: