What's new

DEA Scoffs Obama: Raids California Dispensary

Obama is the only presidential candidate I have ever heard admit to trying cocaine and marijuana. You are very wrong for your statement here. I followed this campaign from the beginning. Please post a link or 2 where obama changed his position on anything? Please, we're waiting. Having a democrat in office is about the only way we will get any relief for medical marijuana or otherwise. Fuck obama, you need to get an education dude.

Fuck obama, he changed his stance on marijuana like six times in six years. Do more research, the fucker doesn't want to legalize/decriminalize even. He CLEARLY states this in several speeches. He is just another problem like all before him, the power lies in the states. The simple fact that states rights are being blatantly violated should be enough. I do not put any faith on the great "black" hope this fucker has become to this country. He is far more full of shit than Clinton was (who didnt do shit for marijuana) even though we all know Clinton had the classic stoner look about him. So i say if you are writing letters, send them to our supreme court justices and let them know the outrage, but why waste words on Obamas deaf ears. Just my humble opinion on the matters.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Obamas going to be a big joke when it comes to pot, as the USA will never change its bull shit ways. The US sucks.

We have to change it ourselves. Do you think that alcohol became legal without some blood shed? Hell no, we have to stand for something or fall for anything. People rioted and rushed city halls and gov buildings to get alcohol legalized and it worked. Stoners are too passive!!

mr noodles

change ?

i wanted to believe but i look at the whole people around him now and all i see is a bunch of people that i cant trust at all, especially regarding marijuana and war . Obama want to invade Afghanistan on a large scale + a hit in Pakistan today...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7847423.stm

now im a little pessimist about Obama...i let him time to prove me wrong .ill become a worshiper if he stand and decriminalise marijuana .

Last edited:
While I may have slept through history class, I do remember an elected president that lifted prohibition on booze in his first few days in office, thus HELPING the faultering economy.

I see no reason why 'bama should be any different. I couldn't care less what color the man is... it's a moral issue, not a racial one.

Our economy is in dire straights... what better way to pull it out of the nosedive that it's currently in than to allow the govt to tax cannabis? Our govt is ALREADY getting BIGTIME tax dollars on it AS WE SPEAK. The owner of Blue Sky coffeeshop in Mendicino has told on national tv he's paying an avg of $500,000-$600,000 each YEAR in FEDERAL income tax on his cannabis sold. Our govt is still growing and sending it to med patients for cryin' out loud! That's a FACT. Ever seen a govt rolled joint? I have... they are perfectly rolled just like a cigarette. They come 100 joints in a tube every other week. FACT. You don't think RJR and PM would be ALL OVER growing and selling cannabis heavily taxed by our gracious govt? It's all about the benjamins... and trust me,... this govt understands very well franklinese. As do the asshats on capitol hill. They SPEAK Franklinese better than anyone.

I'll be in DC on the 4th with BELLS on, brothers... Once they realize we're not going away, at some point they'll have to give in as the public awareness is increasing and folks are realizing our wonderful govt has been lying through their eye teeth where cannabis is concerned.

It's just a matter of forcing their hand.

I don't give a damn about the consequences, it won't be the first time I've been in a jail cell. Likely with the way things are going it won't be my last. I'll protest there too. Letter after letter after letter.

This is OUR country.

Many have died for OUR 'freedoms'. Don't think I wont.

If they find it right to kill ME for standing for what I BELIEVE in,... what better way to go?

If more people would just stand up... collectively we CAN'T be ignored.

I'm tired of living THEIR LIE. If I can't live in the light of TRUTH, then I'll DIE for it.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Obamas going to be a big joke when it comes to pot, as the USA will never change its bull shit ways. The US sucks.

Pretty much sir! For the most part it's a great place to live. But, when you have a bunch of rich assholes running the place and making up the rules as they go along (and calling it democracy) and all the while they're doing "favors" for all the other rich assholes so that they can all skim off the profits and fill the coffers. Just protecting their interests - at all costs apparently.

Last edited:
I just don't think that the "fuck it" attitude is how we will get it done. It's actually the kind of attitude our government counts on in order to keep screwing everybody. The thing on july 4th is the right idea, if it is organized good enough and a million people show up, we might just get our way.

Indica Jones

I just don't think that the "fuck it" attitude is how we will get it done. It's actually the kind of attitude our government counts on in order to keep screwing everybody. The thing on july 4th is the right idea, if it is organized good enough and a million people show up, we might just get our way.

Your right, might have to make that trek July 4th so things get done. Now where is my Franklin costume at? LOL

No bloodshed, just passive resistance. :moon:

Passive resistance, I like that!! That's exactly what we will need, passive resistance. Holy shit, that is a very fucking good idea, If we're violent, that will prove there case, if we're passive yet stand our ground, we can make ours.

B

Blue Dot

Dude, that's just a conservative site that's still sore that they lost the election, get over it.

no clue.

I just saw a link to it somewhere else and thought it was pretty cool.

I searched thru it but couldn't find anything on medical marijuana.

I'm not sure who's hosting that site, but I still think it's a cool concept.

Would have loved one for Bush, Bush Sr, Regan, NIXON (lol), OMG the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
We will be alot better off with obama than we have been with W I guarantee it. He's only been in office 3 days and he's already kept his biggest promises to close guantanimo bay and to get out of Iraq. He signed an excecutive order to close guantanimo within the next year. He also informed the military to use the feild manual when intorrogating detainees. He has also started preparing to leave iraq within 16 months. He has been there for 3 days, 3 days, that is obviously a conservative site, you have to be able to see that.

G

We will be alot better off with obama than we have been with W I guarantee it. He's only been in office 3 days and he's already kept his biggest promises to close guantanimo bay and to get out of Iraq. He signed an excecutive order to close guantanimo within the next year. He also informed the military to use the feild manual when intorrogating detainees. He has also started preparing to leave iraq within 16 months. He has been there for 3 days, 3 days, that is obviously a conservative site, you have to be able to see that.
See!! Obama can multi task!

He has chosen to not take action. And in doing so decided to allow the DEA to raid clinics in California.

Folks are trying to say that he can't multi task. That is, if he is taking care of stopping the DEA he can't do anything else. Or that it would detract from him doing these other, more important things.

There are many things that the people of the US think are important.

And marijuana policy reform is one of those things that Americans think are very important.

He has chosen not to do anything about it. At least so far.

But clearly, that has been his decision so far.

mr noodles

obama dont care about americans people at all , look what he did in the first place...

he take care of overseas mongoloids aka the talibans in Guantanamo...who give a sh78 about these terrorists ?

instead of stopping the war against americans , he freed terrorist and he is more concern about afghanistan and pakistan hence the first military strike under obama admin

yes this is obama...and obama is fake

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's somebodys puppet just like everyone else. Do you people really think he rose to the top this fast by himself? It's the puppet master that needs to be found and lobbied. You can count on everyone to break promises. A campain is totally different than running shit. It's amazing this many people can be fooled.

See!! Obama can multi task!

He has chosen to not take action. And in doing so decided to allow the DEA to raid clinics in California.

Folks are trying to say that he can't multi task. That is, if he is taking care of stopping the DEA he can't do anything else. Or that it would detract from him doing these other, more important things.

There are many things that the people of the US think are important.

And marijuana policy reform is one of those things that Americans think are very important.

He has chosen not to do anything about it. At least so far.

But clearly, that has been his decision so far.

He's been in office for 4 days, 4. What do you expect him to do, change laws that have been in effect for 2 hundred years over night? That's not going to happen, maybe try being patient and actually petitioning or writing letters or having sit ins and demonstrations.