What's new

DEA Scoffs Obama: Raids California Dispensary

ROJO145

Veteran
Cool.....from your site Items 1 - 20 of 72103.......ALL related to beta carrotene curing Cancer.Go figure.We are done with this discussion,I just realized you are someone I cant stand under a new,new alias,:nanana:

LOOKS LIKE THE CARROT BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THE WEED!!!!!!

And YET,Knowing ALL this.....Obama didnt give one dollar to Carrot growers or devolpment,prick

Thanks 4 the link Skippy

Last edited:

spirit of grass

all food is also a medicine for your body. cannabis if healthy food and healthy herb. all herbs can cure things, cannabis is queen of all herbs in nature.

G

congrats .. you've made your point.

Cool.....from your site Items 1 - 20 of 72103.......ALL related to beta carrotene curing Cancer.Go figure.We are done with this discussion,I just realized you are someone I cant stand under a new,new alias,:nanana:

LOOKS LIKE THE CARROT BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THE WEED!!!!!!

And YET,Knowing ALL this.....Obama didnt give one dollar to Carrot growers or devolpment,prick

Thanks 4 the link Skippy

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Rojo - I am glad you are doin some of the research yourself instead of just going on what PB has to say. While I respect PB for what he is pationate about it is not the passion that angers me but the method of delivery here. Ambush tactics and smear threads that I thought were designed to foster debate have now turned to the absurb like the Onbma's brother thread and others. If PB wanted to have those real talks and even keeled disscussion he would have been the first to say how stupid some of the threads popping up are. Instead he has readily participated in the character assasination. I too want pot legalized I just dont wann give whats left of my soul to try to prove my point.

Carrotjuice PB?

Spirit - Actually all food is "energy" for your body my friend. Since not all food is good for you it simply cant all be medicine.

spirit of grass

Food is not just energy for body, our body is more complicated / food and herbs have certain chemicals and substances that are healthy for us.
Like soy or some other stuff that God made, or like cannabis seed oil that contains healthy omega-3 fats.
Your medicine is also your food, body is bit more complicated.
like carrot, it's food and medicine - you need it for your eyes.

spirit of grass

Obama: "In terms of legalization of drugs I think that the battle, uh the war on drugs has been an utter failure, and I think that we need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws, but I'm not somebody who believes in legalization of marijuana, what I do believe is that we need to rethink how we operate in the drug war, I think that currently we are not doing a good job."

P

pSi007

We have to stop this insanity. Abolish the DEA!

The DEA was established by Richard Nixon, aka "Tricky Dick".

it was founded by a shit-head and racist asshole, it was bound into failure unless half the nation is addicted to heroin. The DEA needs to lay-off pot smokers from their kill list.

e20sm0ke

It will be interesting to see what obama does or who he replaces when it comes to the DEA. If it were me id shut the whole orginization down.

bbing

If the DEA is raiding a medical facility under Obama's watch, than Obama is to blame.

My feeling is that Obama will be more of the same. Look at that jackass Biden! He is the VP and one of the Pioneers of the Drug War.

I have not heard Obama say anything that indicates he will be any better than the Clintons on MJ. Change, my ass!

Here is some dirt on Obama's Drug Czar:

Obama Drug Czar Pick Tied to Abusive Christian Rehab
by Maia Szalavitz via Huff Post Repost
Wednesday Dec 10th, 2008 7:57 AM
If his opposition to needle exchange and maintenance treatment for addictions isn't enough to convince you that Jim Ramstad isn't qualified to serve in Obama's cabinet as "drug czar," how about an earmark funding a Christian addiction "program" that uses outdated and abusive tactics and tries to "complete" Jews? Now add a connection between that program and a man who is charged with swindling investors out of $3.5 billion dollars.
That's right. Jim Ramstad was the sole sponsor of an earmark providing $235,000 to Minnesota Teen Challenge, a branch of a national anti-addiction group which believes that recruiting people into the Assemblies of God ministry will cure their addiction.

Yes, this is the same Teen Challenge that prompted George W. Bush to de-regulate faith-based addiction treatment in Texas in 1997. The program couldn't meet basic education standards required for qualified counselors, but Bush wanted it kept open.

After he became President, Texas actually re-regulated faith-based programs when the predicted spate of abuse and maltreatment that comes with unregulated facilities rapidly materialized.

Back then, Bush praised Teen Challenge for its practices, saying that while inside, "if you don't work, you don't eat." That's right: the program uses unpaid, forced labor backed by the threat of food deprivation as "addiction treatment."

Further, according to Teen Challenge, "Addiction is a sin, not a disease." Consequently, the program does not allow the use of medication.

Beyond this, it humiliates and attempts to "break down" people with addictions, using techniques that I have covered extensively elsewhere that are known to do more harm than good.

More
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maia-s..._b_149614.html

this should be documented (documentary) with plenty content at the outset (before funding hits) that way we can expose methods as well as shitty outcomes when compared with harm reduction and community based stratagies.

The majority of federal funding of both treatment and research has increasingly blurred the lines between church and state.

looks like an uphill battle for at least 4 years to me.

The Drug Czar select, believes in (to the point of funding them) programs that do not believe that addiction is a disease (they believe it is a sin) . This logic is compatible with the belief that there is no addiction risk for mj (after all, your just sinning if your using it, not addicted). Furthermore, if there is no addiction risk (only sin risk and sins are not laws...yet), why the hell have it classified as a controlled substance?

Think these idiots are giving us all the proof we need, and up to this point, are laughing at us "cuz there is nothing you can do about it...neeener, neener, neeeeeener."

I feel powerless to do anything about it. The system were supposed to use is too jacked up (they have sabotaged it).
You got poor folks like coldflo losing his mind about it and trying deperately to find something so amazing about all of this that we will pay attention and create change. I feel you for that anyway CF and can only agree that there are some diabolical relationships at every level of this. As crazy as your shit sounds, its only half the crazy than the shit conitnually being put before us.

Everyone is nervous now. its not like when we felt that the change would bring confort and understanding. it has not for me in my life. I question all of it daily. It gets to you after awhile.

Last edited:

Sharp_Pain

bbing....I sure hope your wrong about Obama. I didn't vote for the guy, but I'm hoping he brings some relief to us medical users.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
bbing....I sure hope your wrong about Obama. I didn't vote for the guy, but I'm hoping he brings some relief to us medical users.
Don't hold your breath. Expect "Politics as usual" to continue. So far.........that's all he's showed. "Change" was a campaign slogan to win power only. :fsu:A slogan I personally didn't fall for.

Washington is not on our side. whether your a Dem or Repub, We are all screwed. Revolt will be the only answer. Its us against them. (but beware as there will be the "Loyalist to the crown" to contend with).

Do not bow at the alter of "The Messiah" !!

Me Bitter?.......... You better believe it............ I'm Down right sick of it. :mad: :wallbash:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
exactly why I didn't go on anymore about what I was saying just after all the arguing I had to say something about it.

But I really hope Obama really does put a stop to the raids on medical marijuana dispensaries because it isn't right...

tintala

How manyof you here are over 21?

How manyof you here are over 21?

I bet more than half of this thread composers are under 21, maybe I am wrong, but nevertheless. The inmaturity speaks for itself! Obama has been in office for what 2.5 weeks now? yea he is judged by his first 100 days, so, by the way, it's not a 100 days yet. Furthermore, I think each new prez has a "warming up" time to get used to being prez. Give the guy a break. He has to get used to the white house, get relaxed, and gain his integrity while he gets used to his residence. Once he is "settled" in i think we will see more activism by our new prez. But this thread is a bit narrow sighted.

Hemp was never even mentioned here. Of course i think if he legalizes mj, then hemp by default otta be legal. But we are at the crux now, HEMP would be such a great defribulator for the economy that its insane it's not . The millions of jobs that "CANNABIS" would create is uncanny. Not to mention medical, recreational, and industrial hemp . An economy based on the real "green". But some of you aren't even thinking of that.

Obama realizes that 1 outa every 5 blacks are incarcerated for possesion of cannabis. he is part black, so don't you think he realizes this?

obama, will have to look at reform as we have incredible organizations perpetually putting it in his face. Mpp.org, votehemp, NORML! But how many of you donate to these orgs? Ibet if everyone who has complained here about OBAMA's latency, DONATED to mpp.org, we would have a really good chance in educating the senate as well as governors of each state, and Obama as well.

I don't work for these orgs, but, I DO DONATE TO THEM, because mainly I have been a victim of prohibition. HAVE ANY OF YOU? If you have, then I spect that you realize the importance of donating to reformers so that they have the resources to make the public aware of this catastrophe, if they had the 40 billion $ budget a year that the DEA HAS, well then i'm sure more would be happening. But they don't! So quite complaining and donate to help reform the laws, otherwise how else are we going to educate the mainstream public?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well I'm 24 going on 25 and hope I'm not one of the immature folk you speak of.. I also feel HEMP should be being used for all the products it can make. Doesn't it seem a bit stupid that in the economy crisis we are in that we are not taking advantage of a plant that could essentially fix many problems that we have right now?? Paper,clothing,food,fuel, textiles ect.. I really hope to see HEMP being used the way it should be.. Crazy to think our own government in the USA ordered farmers to grow crops of HEMP to help the war!!! Yea sure it's cool to grow when the government needs it but not when regular citizens do?? Where is the logic in that?? How can they deny sooooooo many people's view? The facts are there, "The Union" "Grass-The History of Marijuana" and "The Magic Weed" are all must see video's for the mainstream to see how legal this so called "poison" once was and how useful it really is compared to other things...