What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darwin's Micro Grow - White Widow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
@ 13 days. thought i'd take some with a camera not just my phone. sorry they're a little yellow it's the warm white cfls

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• maria scrog.jpg
    maria scrog.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
14 Days flowering - looking nice a healthy, i don't think i'll bother to repot at this point as the roots aren't going to get any bigger even if i did. but i've bumped up the organic nutes a bit in the water so hopefully she appreciates that!

attachment.php

here's 1 week ago below, and 2 weeks ago below that.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SNC010011.jpg
    SNC010011.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 14

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey mate, thanks a lot :D let me know if you have an issues and need advice about the strain, i bet it'll be amazing too :D which breeder is it from greenhouse seeds co?

V

vonforne

Well, Well darwin.........you are putting that info you were searching for to use. K+ man!

Nice looking plants. I do have a question......why have you made the plants immobile with the screen set up? May I suggest building a more mobile set up?

VerdantGreen has his working great. Maybe you can get some tips from his thread to help out.

Again......nice work man. Good to see you getting that field time in.
Dont forget to take notes now...:)

V

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166899

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey mate, thanks a lot for the link i'll suss it out :D i wasn't too phased about being able to move it or not, but it would make things slightly easier for sure :D cheers mate

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hello darwin, yes its from greenhouse

these ones were from nirvana, but my mate recently got some from greenhouse seeds co. and is going to run them soon. i'll keep you posted with how they go mate :D they're the original so should be as good as these if not better.

I remember seeing Widow before. I remember seeing the bud in a bag. I remember seeing some in the bowl. I don't remember much of anything after that however. Somebody told me I really liked it though... :faint:

:gday:

Should that day ever come when we're locking up the real criminals and the "legal effects" have been repealed, I believe you are making a very strong case for a potential new enterprise for yourself... Pot Sitting. :watchplant:

Living where the water swirls the wrong way down the drain you should have a great supply of customers too. I don't understand what it is that you dislike about Oz but you've got to be the most footloose bunch of travel bugs on the planet. I just figured it was 'cuz you were trying to learn to play rugby correctly (English Rules...Aerial Ping Pong? Come on now) or lookin' fer a good grog (sorry, don't care for yer lagers - too much like riceweiser here). :friends:

BTW, you know why they serve that stuff cold don't ya? :dunno: So you can tell it's not a cup of piss... :yoinks: ...but I digress.

It is said that we're moving into a new millennium where the service sector has the greatest potential for growth, so maybe set up like one of the agencies that send folks out to clean flats or tend to fish tanks fer wealthy bludgers. :chin: For the more budget conscious you might want to provide a Chronic Kennel where those going on holiday could just drive through and drop off the kids on the way to the airport. :wave: Ya gotta start thinkin' outside the box (pun intended). How about a health spa and gym... call it Darwin's Evolution
:plant grow: and use the guys from SNL that used to do the Fritz and Hans schtick, ya know..."We're Gonna Pump...You Up", High Colonics for your Chronics, I gotta million of 'em.

Thanks folks I'll be appearing here all week:tiphat:

Man...I got vision and the whole world's wearing bifocals. (I think Paul Newman said that in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid).

Jus' kiddin', mate. Great thread and you can babysit for me anytime. :yes:

Just out'a curiousity...how the hell did you guys ever get arvo out'a afternoon? :)

gavin2511

I remember seeing Widow before. I remember seeing the bud in a bag. I remember seeing some in the bowl. I don't remember much of anything after that however. Somebody told me I really liked it though... :faint:

:gday:

Should that day ever come when we're locking up the real criminals and the "legal effects" have been repealed, I believe you are making a very strong case for a potential new enterprise for yourself... Pot Sitting. :watchplant:

Living where the water swirls the wrong way down the drain you should have a great supply of customers too. I don't understand what it is that you dislike about Oz but you've got to be the most footloose bunch of travel bugs on the planet. I just figured it was 'cuz you were trying to learn to play rugby correctly (English Rules...Aerial Ping Pong? Come on now) or lookin' fer a good grog (sorry, don't care for yer lagers - too much like riceweiser here). :friends:

BTW, you know why they serve that stuff cold don't ya? :dunno: So you can tell it's not a cup of piss... :yoinks: ...but I digress.

It is said that we're moving into a new millennium where the service sector has the greatest potential for growth, so maybe set up like one of the agencies that send folks out to clean flats or tend to fish tanks fer wealthy bludgers. :chin: For the more budget conscious you might want to provide a Chronic Kennel where those going on holiday could just drive through and drop off the kids on the way to the airport. :wave: Ya gotta start thinkin' outside the box (pun intended). How about a health spa and gym... call it Darwin's Evolution
:plant grow: and use the guys from SNL that used to do the Fritz and Hans schtick, ya know..."We're Gonna Pump...You Up", High Colonics for your Chronics, I gotta million of 'em.

Thanks folks I'll be appearing here all week:tiphat:

Man...I got vision and the whole world's wearing bifocals. (I think Paul Newman said that in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid).

Jus' kiddin', mate. Great thread and you can babysit for me anytime. :yes:

Just out'a curiousity...how the hell did you guys ever get arvo out'a afternoon? :)

that first statement is funny:jump: