What's new

Darwin's 2010-2011 Guerrilla Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hehe you're too kind squiggles :D these are all going to a good friend and his guerrilla exploits however! i'll have to take another batch in the future for myself hehe just love it though, nothing more satisfying than pulling one out of their medium in a few weeks and finding fresh root systems on the bottom! love it!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good bro, have been looking into the whole sphagnum moss cloning after High Country's success and now yours and I must say I'm very impressed with it's results as a cloning medium so far :biggrin:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
those clones are looking great mate :)

they are looking so healthy hope your friend appreciates them :dance013:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
cheers boys :D yeah b00m spag moss for the win! you can fit so many in close to each other too, i have about 45 in that batch there. cheap too, $10 for the spag moss, so i definitely recommend it mate :D

hehe shroomy i'm sure he will/already does :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey guys thanks :D can't wait to show you what i've planned! it's nice to finally have an opportunity to hit up outside while your americans finish up your season hehe

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
In one standard tray you could probably put 100 clones in it, 10 x 10. At the moment I reckon I could get 100 to put out roots. Scary. It might be just more to do with my plant than the actual cloning method. Mind you I still like to keep cloning simple.

1. Well hydrated and fed mums.
  2. Clonex and trim fan leaves of clones well.
  3. Bottom heat, 24C or 75F.
  4. Low light.
  5. Spray once.
  6. Sphagnum moss as the clone medium.
  7. Dome on for 5-7 days only
  8. Don't fucking touch or play with them, not once.
  9. Feed with seaweed extract at 7 days.
  10. Dome off, hydro nutes.
  11. PATIENCE

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
In one standard tray you could probably put 100 clones in it, 10 x 10. At the moment I reckon I could get 100 to put out roots. Scary. It might be just more to do with my plant than the actual cloning method. Mind you I still like to keep cloning simple.

1. Well hydrated and fed mums.
  2. Clonex and trim fan leaves of clones well.
  3. Bottom heat, 24C or 75F.
  4. Low light.
  5. Spray once.
  6. Sphagnum moss as the clone medium.
  7. Dome on for 5-7 days only
  8. Don't fucking touch or play with them, not once.
  9. Feed with seaweed extract at 7 days.
  10. Dome off, hydro nutes.
  11. PATIENCE

cheers mate :D definitely amazed you got 100% that was an amazing effort especially with such large numbers! 62 for 62! :D hehe wonder what the record is out there? thanks for the advice high country

Penguin59

Jeez High Country, your cloning method is just so simple and flawless. It's just so useful for pumping out huge numbers, i love it!

Penguin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
cheers unclefishstick! hoping to go out tonight and do a little more amending :D big hardware store stays open til late so might have to go grab some gypsom and other goodies to mix in :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey all just thought i'd give you the latest UPDATE

Jay's Patch

picture.php

white widow clones

picture.php

chicken manure

picture.php

1-1.5ft deep hole with 2 handfuls of chicken manure at the bottom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sat Patch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sat Patch, amended with 8 bags of chicken manure, some dolomite and a small amount of left over 5in1 nutes

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice work, i see you are really going for it. lots of work you have put in, should pay off nicely. the ww seem a bit close together, don't you think with your long season and powerful sun you could space them out more?

anyway love this thread, great photoshop job, why did you blank out the spade? :)

peace

edited to add: i would use some small sticks to stake your cages to the ground, some deer will try and push the enclosure over, let alone a wild boar smelling tasty manure lol.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
nice work, i see you are really going for it. lots of work you have put in, should pay off nicely. the ww seem a bit close together, don't you think with your long season and powerful sun you could space them out more?

anyway love this thread, great photoshop job, why did you blank out the spade? :)

peace

edited to add: i would use some small sticks to stake your cages to the ground, some deer will try and push the enclosure over, let alone a wild boar smelling tasty manure lol.

hey mate :D thanks for the compliments, nice to see you again! yeah it was a beautiful day today, the start of spring is upon us so i thought (along with penguin) that it was time to get some of this stuff outside and off and running. i'm still yet to grow out anything outdoors so haven't quite got my bearings with respect to how spaced out plants should be etc, it's all about learning for me, i'm just hoping these guys survive and do well whether or not they're spaced too close. if that's the worst i have to worry about lol i'll be happy my friend :D it's mainly for the experience so any mistakes and things i can learn from are going to be useful hehe. the sat patch is probably 2 times the size of Jay's Patch and we'll only be putting 5 plants in there, they'll all be sativa with probably 2m sq2 each at least worth of space, i'm hoping that will encourage huge growth. i can clone out plenty more white widow, and plan to, for other patches we get up and running in the future. better to not have all our eggs in one basket i reckon. so i might spread them out a little more in the future then if you recommend it in the other patches. :D

oh yeah sorry, the shovel's been covered because it's a distinctive and rare looking one that could be linked to me if others were to see it elsewhere and on this thread etc. same with my bags and other items i've covered. just better to be save than sorry. i'm also hoping to get some more stakes in future, or small sticks, and do that, i might try to sort it out tomorrow or later this week if i can. we don't have to worry about deer or boars down here in this area, and i think the kangaroos and wallabies shouldn't be too much of a problem, but if they are i'll have to take it up a notch with protection.

Latest posts

Latest posts