Veteran
:good: Looking pretty happy and healthy there DD :good:
Great to see you posting when you can :gday:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey b00m mate, hope all is well in Oz? Thanks for stopping by with the compliment my friend, have a great week.

F

Fields~of~Green

Very nice mate is that rockwool croutons?
Also where did you get the inline carbon filter from I'm struggling to find one online

:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Veteran
Very nice mate is that rockwool croutons?
Also where did you get the inline carbon filter from I'm struggling to find one online

:tiphat:

Hey bro, Yep gone back to the Cellmax rockwool cubes as carrying down 80 litres of wet coco down from the loft was taking its toll and dangerous on the ladder, so this makes things a lot easier. I got my inline filter from greenspirit but they are now out of stock but I have found them here: https://greendazehydroponics.co.uk/Phresh-Inline-Carbon-Filter.html but its best to phone in advance to make sure they have stock. :tiphat:

very nice she looks a frosty girl aswell.

Yep frosty to boot :)

"HEMPEROR"

looking tiptop DD lad there packing on the frost early bro looks like a winner im looking forward to seeing these progress, atb with the rest..:biggrin:

Dank Demon

Veteran
looking tiptop DD lad there packing on the frost early bro looks like a winner im looking forward to seeing these progress, atb with the rest..:biggrin:

Hey Hemp, Thanks mate I am also looking forward to seeing these progress :tiphat:

So will it be rock wool on hydroton fed by a drip ? No more coco?

Hey tleaf mate, Its a 3" pot of coco vegged plant in a 20 litre pot of cellmax which is basically 1cm square rockwool cubes which allow better aeration of the roots and faster growth, also lighter to move around. The drippers are still being used as well as 4 8" Halo drip rings on nutrimatic drip timers set for 8 second drips. I will eventually just be using the halo drip rings as the topspin dripper unit will be used in the vegging room to make that automated as well. The coco was just getting to heavy and messy for a loft grow. :tiphat: No hydroton as I hate that stuff unless I am running it using an under current system.

Cloneman

Veteran
Hey bro, Yep gone back to the Cellmax rockwool cubes as carrying down 80 litres of wet coco down from the loft was taking its toll and dangerous on the ladder, so this makes things a lot easier.

Hi mate, I use an old tow rope (just slips on and off) to pull up/let down bags in/out of my loft, takes the pressure off the ladder. Just a thought...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
okay now looking at your gallery I see... hows the drainage and what do you start them in bigger cubes?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Those look sweet DD! I think I've grown Warlock before and another strain by those guys called London Memories both from seed. The Warlock being the better strain iirc. Is it an AK47 cross or something like that? Can't remember right now...

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hi mate, I use an old tow rope (just slips on and off) to pull up/let down bags in/out of my loft, takes the pressure off the ladder. Just a thought...

Hey mate, thanks for stopping by and with the great suggestion, if I decide to go back to coco I will do just that. :tiphat:

Looking great, warlock looks heavy DD.

G81

Hey Brother, hope your well? Thanks for the compliment, yep the Warlock does do very well, she was my best performer when I was running the wd40 and the stardawg with her.

Killing it as usual mate 👍
Nice strain too

Edgey

Hey Edgey mate, thanks for the positive vibes bro, this is the first time I have flowered the Chem 4d so I am really looking forward to her in particular as well as the GG#4.

okay now looking at your gallery I see... hows the drainage and what do you start them in bigger cubes?

Hey tleaf mate, yep some people start them off in the 3" or 4" blocks but I start mine off in coco pellets then into 5" round pots of coco then into the cellmax, which works well for me as coco is still a great medium so did not want to not use it completely.

Those look sweet DD! I think I've grown Warlock before and another strain by those guys called London Memories both from seed. The Warlock being the better strain iirc. Is it an AK47 cross or something like that? Can't remember right now...

Shhh my friend, long time no speak hope you and yours are well? Warlock is a skunk / afghani hybrid as far as I was aware has a good cbd content and makes a nice night time smoke.

Thanks for stopping by peeps, stay safe and well. :tiphat:

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

Hey bro, Yep gone back to the Cellmax rockwool cubes as carrying down 80 litres of wet coco down from the loft was taking its toll and dangerous on the ladder, so this makes things a lot easier. I got my inline filter from greenspirit but they are now out of stock but I have found them here: https://greendazehydroponics.co.uk/Phresh-Inline-Carbon-Filter.html but its best to phone in advance to make sure they have stock. :tiphat:

Yep frosty to boot :)

Thanks pal
I was looking at the croutons myself but decided on soil instead :tiphat:

Dank Demon

Veteran
Gone a bit dead in the old UK section now I see...

So when I have a few mins I will update this thread with some pics of my new SCROG to liven this place up a bit :)

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Nice one! Look forward to seeing your pics.

I'm having extreme withdrawals from not growing. Really miss having plants to look after.

W

willyweed

Nice one! Look forward to seeing your pics.

I'm having extreme withdrawals from not growing. Really miss having plants to look after.

i have the same withdrawals from not growing too, a friend of mine said perhaps i should try growing something else! i am thinking about it .atb .ww

Latest posts

Latest posts