What's new

Dank Demons SCROGS

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good to hear that your all good bro :good:
Yeah I hear you on the kids getting that bit older and become like little detectives and especially their friends :yoinks: I found that the worst with my daughter's best friends :yoinks: Nosey lil frackers I tell ya, so much so that I stopped growing inside as it was too much of a headfrack trying to hide a grow tent in a 2 bedroom house :yoinks:
Now I just do a couple of plants once a year in Spring/Summer, it's better than nothing
Keep that chin up mate :gday:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
feel ya on the family time , ive been getting away from the mag more and more ....such is life :dunno:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Few lights on pics of my new SCROG week 3 Flower

Few lights on pics of my new SCROG week 3 Flower

Hey Folks,

Been a while but here are a few lights on pics for now of the strains I have in a SCROG which are GG#4, Chem 4D, Killer Queen, Blue Meanie, Darkstar and Warlock which are cuts I selected from some seed stock I grew out. I am using a 1000 watt Digi Bulb in an air cooled Magnum XXL reflector and the room is currently using 6" intake and 6" out take on a sms controller using a inline filter which are great. I can also switch this set up to a/c in the hotter weather but saves a few pounds like this in the winter. I am now using RO water which I swear by. I will grab some lights out pics soon I promise lol. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

Sweet bro knew you would dig the ro

Bout time ya posted pics :)

Looking nice and healthy:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Veteran
Sweet bro knew you would dig the ro

Bout time ya posted pics :)

Looking nice and healthy:tiphat:

Hey fog mate, Yep best move I ever made using the RO water :) I am loving the Potsil as well for bringing the PH up as well as all the other benefits.

Yep I have been a bit busy lately and not had the time but I will try again.

Yes they are all completely pest and disease free after having a spell of pests like spidermite, thrips and pm after some trading.

F

Fields~of~Green

Had probs as well last batch I got was nice and clean though which is pretty rare these days lol

You using the p boost and k boost as well mate?

:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Veteran
Had probs as well last batch I got was nice and clean though which is pretty rare these days lol

You using the p boost and k boost as well mate?

:tiphat:

Hey mate, I am using Canna A&B pk 13/14, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Potsil and will use top shooter last few weeks.

Looking tiptop dank those ladies seem to be loving life ....job well done

Yo tleaf bro, long time no speak hope all is well with you and yours. I am 100% happy with these now and they are with their feed and environment, so all is good thanks mate.

Very nice mate! Looking forward to seeing the warlock

Hey herbs mate, she is special the warlock she roots flaming fast in a couple of days in a root pellet and is very vigorous, also the yield can easily achieve over 1.5g per watt when happy. Stone is heavy taste is floral, tasty and beautiful.

Peace :tiphat:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Hey mate, I am using Canna A&B pk 13/14, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Potsil and will use top shooter last few weeks.

Yo tleaf bro, long time no speak hope all is well with you and yours. I am 100% happy with these now and they are with their feed and environment, so all is good thanks mate.

Hey herbs mate, she is special the warlock she roots flaming fast in a couple of days in a root pellet and is very vigorous, also the yield can easily achieve over 1.5g per watt when happy. Stone is heavy taste is floral, tasty and beautiful.

Nice one.. I'll grab that back from our mutual mate next time I see him.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey dank,,,
see you like the "warlock",,i am just waiting on some testers from serious of a new strain called serious happiness which is a "warlock" x "ak47",,,yours sounds very nice,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hey 944s2 mate :) Hope your well?
Yep I have found a nice little cut with her fast to root and very vigorous with great yield and nice smoke. Serious Happiness sounds nice mate I ran Ak47 back in the day but found the smoke easy to build up a tolerance very quickly to. Let me know how she grows mate.

Dank Demon

Veteran
That Warlock sounds nice what kind of bud structure does she produce?

Hey Terps,

Thanks for stopping by. The bud structure is tight solid nugs that stack very heavily.

Here are some lights out pics to give you a better idea, this is week 4 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php