What's new

Damn it stinks in here!

Bmac1

Veteran
GReat plants. You really have me taking a hard look at these lights. Great strain selection too. We could totally smoke together, lol.

Scrappy-doo

As promised here are some bud shots. My camera it seems is not the best for this, or I still need to play around with the settings. I'll work on it and get more up. Plenty of buds willing to do some modeling for me.

Forum cookies
picture.php

Bubba crack
picture.php

Corey Haim
picture.php

LarryDog
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that true? I actually have a cut of ghost og. Haven't flowered her out yet though. Is she a lot different from most other og's?

Yep. Ghost does smell different to me than a LOT of the other OG's. She stands apart in that sense. Her high is very heady too. Edge of your seat for the first 15-20 minutes. I like her quite a bit. She's crazy vigorous and clones much more easily than other OG's. Makes rock hard nugs that plink in the jar.

dank.Frank

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw your pics on the flower pics thread and +1'd em, really like your results. subbin.

i'm going to go CMH for veg with the 942s. Just need to decide to buy or build. really don't need another DIY right now but there are soooo few of these fixtures on the market...

Scrappy-doo

Well I cant recommend the cycloptics enough. The coverage is just so much better with those than any other hood I've seen. I'm sorta in the same boat though. Now that outdoor flowering is about to start I need to bring in what I want to keep around and keep a veg room. But with the hoods I have it's gonna be overkill in a closet. Thinking about picking up a phillips ballast and converter so I can dimvmy 315 down to 50%.

Scrappy-doo

So all plants are chopped and dried. My final harvest weight for this run was a little over 3 and 1/4 pounds.

All my outdoor plants are outside and in the ground except for 2 chemd's. Definitely getting a late start this season. I have 3 plots and around 40 or so plants.

Some drama already with 2 locations. 1 of them I had all my plants in pots and labeled with a piece of tape stuck to the pot and the name written on it. Well I came back last week to put them in the dirt and all the labels were gone. So I'm not sure what happened there but I guess maybe the rain washed them off. I dunno but it was pretty shocking to see nothing labeled and I kept trying to think back if I was stoned or not when I labeled them. Oh well it is what it is. And at my second spot some animal ate 3 plants and roughed some others up, basically pulling out all the tags I had on those. So 2/3 of all my plants are now unlabeled lol. So now I have to number and take cuts of everything, and wait to find out what they all are. What a mess.

Next step for me is to decide what I want to reverse and make beans with. I'm definitely reversing elvis to make s1's with and hitting up some select females, and probably will do the same with 1 or 2 others. Just have to decide what else to reverse.

My fire alien kush #1 didn't make it through the reveg so I'm also considering popping a bunch more f2's to throw outside and find another female like her. May as well take advantage of the infinite space and light available right now. The smoke on that girl is a nice 50/50 blend of kush and sweet cherry, and it lingers on the palate too. Really kicking myself for not being able to save her she was probably my favorite female I found from that line.

It's turning out to be a super dry summer so I'm not expecting huge yields but I'm happy that all the important plants are still alive and I'll be able to keep them around for a while.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
great show scrap! good luck with the outdoor.

how will the breeding project work while the plants are unlabeled?

Scrappy-doo

Been a while hope everyone had a good summer!

We had a genuine certified drought over here this summer, it was even worse than last year. One good rain fall all season and that wasn't until last week. Other than that it's been bone dry. Definitely way out of the ordinary around these parts.

3 plots in 3 different spots...

First one is basically a bust. Steep uphill climb to bring water to them and I could only carry 3 gallons in my pack. I made 15 or so trips throughout the season to try to keep them alive, but I'm considering it a loss cause it just wasn't nearly enough. I'll probably pull a couple zips but that's about it.

2nd plot was in the swamp which I was amazed to discover also dried up. Haven't been there in a few weeks but I'm sure there's still water not too far down so they should be alright. I plan to visit there in the next few days. I'll bring my camera.

3rd plot I was lucky because it's a vacant lot near a buddy's place so I'm able to visit when needed to give them some water. It's a raised bed that I put together last minute and put them all in.

This is the spot where all the labels fell off so I'm still trying to figure out what's what. In here I have GSC forum, thin mint/platinum (still not verified to my satisfaction which), SFV OG, Ghost OG, Banana OG, The White, and old DJ BB sativa, Grom, Optimus Prime, an OG leaning Chemtrails, an old Sensi Hashplant, and a Blueberry BX or 2. I think I also may have an Elvis in here somewhere.

Here's a couple group shots. If anyone can ID the white I'd be grateful.

picture.php

picture.php

Random pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

I think this is Ghost OG. Damn caterpillars been muchin on her. Fist time dealing with them but I think I have it under control. Had to pull a couple buds off, no biggie.

picture.php

I think this is Banana OG

picture.php

picture.php

And possibly SFV? Haven't run her enough to know her that well.

picture.php

picture.php

Not sure why she's looking so hungry. I poked some holes in the ground beneath her and added some liquid organic fertilizer, and worked in some castings around her stem. I really don't want to feed the whole bed because most of the other plants don't need it and some are a little darker green than I'd like from the last time I used that stuff.

Not really sure how else I can feed her without also feeding the others. If anyone experienced with this sort of thing has any suggestions I'm open to suggestions. Not sure if a foliar would be a good idea since she's already budding?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i guess in a couple more weeks everyone will start to be pretty obvious.

they look great!

it is almost october, maybe that last plant with the yellowing is just a fast finisher?

Scrappy-doo

Nah you can't really tell from the pic but that plant still has at least another month to go. She's just starting to pack on weight.

Some of them are getting close to finishing but some are not even at the halfway mark. I'll have grom and a blueberry bx coming down in 2 weeks. Looking like late october for most of them.

Scrappy-doo

Looking good over at the swamp.

Patch #1
picture.php

Gorilla Glue on the left. I found her main stem snapped off last time I was there. Damn fat girl with skinny legs. My only pet peeve with her.

Lucifer OG on the left, Bubba Crack on the right, Elvis on the bottom
picture.php

Lucy
picture.php

Bubba Crack
picture.php

Elvis
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Bubba Crack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The show's just starting with this girl. If she fiinishes like she did last year, you'll see her transform into a melon flavored snow cone in a few weeks :dance013:

Scrappy-doo

Swamp girls nearing the final stretch. Not a single speck of rot on any of these.

ChemD on the left and very bottom. Bubba Crack on the right. Lucifer OG in the background.

picture.php

Bubba Crack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts