What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Already cut and hanging lol. Doesn't matter much though I don't have an indoor spot anymore, everything's outside now. Pretty sure I can find another one like her in the F2's pretty easy. Almost every plant I've run from them is good.

Thanks for posting bro good to see you around.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn homie that yield is wild! congrats!

the nugs look unreasonably gorgeous too. can't wait to see some cured shots!

Scrappy-doo

Welcome aboard Fonzee, you're just in time for the finale!

Thanks Heady most of my buds are at the garden but I can definitely take some shots of them next week.

Hey Relentless, yes I'm running only 3 of these in a 5x10 space which is about half the amount recommended for that size. My opinion 3 lights is perfect for that size if you hang them closer to the canopy rather than mount them to the ceiling like they recommend.

Semi-organic soil in 4.5 gallon pots.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Damn bro pics do lie.... those are some fat plants looks like 2k not under 1.... props mang its not just the lights. ..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Elvis Elvis Elvis Elvis! How did she smoke for ya? Lots of people sleep on those old cuts but I think she can hang with the best of them. She is still are rare find and isn't circulated much and I think if she was lots more would run her finicky ass.

Scrappy-doo

Elvis was the biggest sleeper of the entire grow. I didn't expect anything except maybe the hash bin based on how she looked when I chopped her. Once she was dry and I was harvesting the buds I I caught a whiff and instantly knew she had something real special. Delicious thick, rich chem bottom and an unforgettable almost sickly sweet skunky top, and maybe a little incense also. Very complex profile that I can't wait to see develop, but it just works. Unforgettable. Classic. As unique, distinct, and unmistakable as ChemD or Corey, but more interesting than either.

I only smoked a little when I was harvesting but already I could tell already that a lot of it transfers to flavor. Not sure yet on the potency I'll have to spend some more time with her.. But I was glad to see a tag reminding me that I hit her up with white lotus pollen. Can't wait till I get a new spot those will be some of the first I pop.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya scrap I think u will love the high on the Elvis. When my buddy gave me a piece to smoke it brought back to the good old days. Very strong smoke with a polyester taste and incense is what I got from her but I'm a smoker of ciggs so my pallet is tainted but her high is where she shined very strong smoke that is for sure that lasted a very long time.

Scrappy-doo

I totally don't even know what polyester smells like lol. Gonna have to go stick my nose in some old clothes and investigate. Incense though I get some of that. Damn I can almost smell her just sitting here thinking about it.

Scrappy-doo

Bubba Crack aka Bubba Cush (pre 98 bubba x green crack reversed) - from MeltingPot

Damn this girl beasted out. Those top colas could be used to club someone. They are hard as stone and so heavy they broke the stems and fell over where I tied them off. She didn't frost out anywhere close to how much she did last season outside. I mean she has plenty, but she was a snow machine outside. Even still she did awesome this round and that sweet melon aroma is all there. This pheno was different from all the others which were pretty bubba dominant buds. She's a damn near perfect plant outside and finishes mid september.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Grom pre harvest pics. Glad I let her go a bit longer. She definitely put out some nice colors. This girl is so nice man the smell and flavor is supreme. Not the most potent but decent enough. This is one you just keep coming back to because she tastes so good. I really hope I managed to save some pollen from this line. I hit her up with some white lotus just in case.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Well things are coming to a close here. Most everything has been or will be harvested during the week this week. Here's some shots of what was left on my last visit.

Total harvest so far is 46oz so far. Yes!!!

I think there will be another 8-10 coming this week. I'll post final numbers in a week or 2 but damn this harvest has been freaking incredible.

First up are the not so pretty girls. But what they lack in looks they more than make up for in stink.

ECSD- Here's a couple that I managed to save from the borg, but unfortunately they still didn't fare all that well. Still, I did manage to take them to a full 80 days.

This one died of thirst this past week

picture.php

This one suffered I think from iron or zinc deficiency because I used molasses every feed to dechlorinate my tap water. Not really sure though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Silver Mountain- Super Silver Haze x Appalachia - Bodhi

My keeper pheno #10 from last run. This girl is awesome. Sweet melon hazy with an electric buzz that keeps going for hours. Didn't manage to take a cut but I made a bunch of F2's with her. Great strain. Every plant from the pack was worthy of a 2nd run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Here's some pre harvest pics of my Fire Alien Kush #1. I was real surprised when I started trimming her how much kush she has in her profile. All throughout flower I got mostly that cherry alien smell coming off her but once the scissors hit there was a ton of thick, rich, kush aromas that dominated my nostrils, and the sweet cherry was on top. Now I'm even more convinced this pheno will pair awesome with cookies. They really do have so many similarities I just have to do it. I'm imagining cookie buds on her frame. Gonna make reg seeds with her male twin, and I left her bottom 1/3 untrimmed so I can bring her outside and hopefully reveg her, then reverse to hit my forum and platinum cuts with.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php