What's new

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Awesome! Those beans look well done brotha what did the flowers smell like? Any incense?

Here's a Grom x Digi f2. Only got 2 of these but looks like I'm going to have a male and a female. Here's the female just transplanted into her final container. Gonna top her and let her fill in, flip next week.

picture.php

I know Frank loves those double serrations. She's got lots.

picture.php

B

beanz

those seed mum = mango dump truck smell ( decent yield for haze type )
more too come , thats an incense type haze smell .( typical haze yield ) harvest next few days

Americangrower

Veteran
AG yeah dude G-man's got the same cut I have here. I don't think anyone knows the lineage for certain but the person to ask is tacoma coma if anyone knows it's him. My guess is just like the name suggests... orange bud x og kush. She's got some amazing orange candy/sherbet terps and tastes kushy. Real leafy so she needs lots of defoliation but well worth the extra effort. Fast finisher too.

Yeah G-man said the same thing about defoliating her. He said his patients tell him it's a nice sedating high. Which is what I was looking for. Thanks for the info brother.

Stardog

Yeah, one thing about that Orange Kush is that aside from crazy defoliating you need a ton of light. The difference is like night and day. If I ran 1 big one in a 4x8 room I'd use the equivalent of 4000W hps. The flowers take on an entirely different shape and density. I have seen it run great under DE plasma's as well. Still have it but I haven't run it in awhile because running it right costs too much!:) It's one of my favorite plants though for personal smoke.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah, one thing about that Orange Kush is that aside from crazy defoliating you need a ton of light. The difference is like night and day. If I ran 1 big one in a 4x8 room I'd use the equivalent of 4000W hps. The flowers take on an entirely different shape and density. I have seen it run great under DE plasma's as well. Still have it but I haven't run it in awhile because running it right costs too much!:) It's one of my favorite plants though for personal smoke.

well light is 1 thing I don't have, so to counter that I will strip her down. Keeping just 2 tops, see if I can't get 2 nice colas

Stardog

No, I hear ya'. This is the last Orange Kush I ran from June of 17'. It had about 32 oz on the one plant so not really so great there but I pulled a solid garbage bag full of leaves between day 15 and 30. The flowers were fabulous but I could have had double the weight with the mystery chem.
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Yeah she's pretty. Frostier than the other one and a nice candy berry smell but #2 smells way better. I'm letting this one go and running the other one outside this year.

Stardog

I really want to run one outside this year but I know my wife will run it over with the lawn mower...She did it last year when I put one out in August but just in case I have a big Sour Grape in a 10 gal pot of soil. This is so crazy...:)

Scrappy-doo

lol wow dude that hurts just thinking about it. Maybe one day she'll come around and start growing with you. Or at least hold back the urge with the lawnmower.

Americangrower

Veteran
I really want to run one outside this year but I know my wife will run it over with the lawn mower...She did it last year when I put one out in August but just in case I have a big Sour Grape in a 10 gal pot of soil. This is so crazy...:)

on the bright side..at least she cuts the grass:biggrin:

gmanwho

Veteran
I beleive the orange kush was traded from lloyd chirstmas some years back, i asked lloyd the other day what orange kush was, his reply was its pakastani citral kush x white rhino.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
checking in,saying high,trying to stay high.good to see the gangs all here.
Chaco whatever became of that cheese ?

Stardog

I think Big Ed still has it.:)I let it go because it just wouldn't come out right for me, it just smelled like mashed up peas. Everybody else runs it and it comes out super skunky, greasy etc, classic stuff but it just doesn't like me.:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
those seed mum = mango dump truck smell ( decent yield for haze type )
more too come , thats an incense type haze smell .( typical haze yield ) harvest next few days

That just became my new favorite smell description ! Mango Dump Truck ! Awesome.

Stardog

Yes, of course, George. Now the lead singer of "Hurricane":) Guy's a genius in the grow room, after 25 yrs he can just about find the males in a seed run now. He still misses a few though...:tiphat: