What's new

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Here's the 3 Black Lights males I chose to keep for the f2 gen. From left to right we have males 1,2,3

picture.php

I think they're a little hungry. Should have fed them a little but they're just about ready to drop so it's time to chop! I did defoliate a few of the upper fan leaves because they were so big and space was limited, but other than that they are unmolested.

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe #1 is a black domina pheno, #3 is a northern lights pheno, and #2 is a mix with more black domina smell on the stem rub and leaning more to the nl in structure.

Although his stature is small, I'm liking #1 the most because he smells by far the best and strongest. Some sort of tropical fruit (mango, guava, papaya), funk, and spice. Really liking the frame on that #3 though and he has the black sharpie marker type smell Bob describes of the nl1 line.

Scrappy-doo

Blueberry BX2 #2 @43 days, #3 @32 days

picture.php

#2 smelling like perfumey sweet beautiful blueberry

picture.php

#3 smelling very similar so far but still developing

picture.php

Fat n frosty...

picture.php

...2 headed mutant momma!

picture.php

Only 2 plants to judge by, but the terps on these are much closer to mom than the bx1's.

Miraculous Meds

Some 420 bb, just what I needed! Frosty little gals too. So are those the LH seeds scrappy? Did you bx them or did they come from him? Sorry I get confused so easy with all these killer things you got going.

Scrappy-doo

These are testers I'm running for Lem. He sent me another pack but I read on his IG a few days ago that he won't be releasing this version due to hermi issues. A BX3 is in the works. Damn shame. Wondering if the problem is with his BB mom or somewhere down the line with the outcross.

Americangrower

Veteran
These are testers I'm running for Lem. He sent me another pack but I read on his IG a few days ago that he won't be releasing this version due to hermi issues. A BX3 is in the works. Damn shame. Wondering if the problem is with his BB mom or somewhere down the line with the outcross.

We talking balls or nana's.. I have O's cut of BB which throws nana's late. I am going to dust it with something but haven't decided what yet. I may pop some BOG bubble gum to look for a male since its very stable. I would like to use his Sour Strawberry but haven't grown it yet to know if its stable enough.

Scrappy-doo

The one I killed had balls.

picture.php

Late nanners I wouldn't even care about and. Not counting this particular line, you guys think the blueberry hermi issue is genetic or just that it's a sensitive line that stresses easy? Don't recall finding nuts on any others I've run.

Americangrower

Veteran
I seem to remember years back DJ's bb and Flo having hermie issues. I think it was said to be from the Thai in it, which is why it took so much work by him to try and bring some stabilization to it.

Miraculous Meds

The one I killed had balls.

View Image

Late nanners I wouldn't even care about and. Not counting this particular line, you guys think the blueberry hermi issue is genetic or just that it's a sensitive line that stresses easy? Don't recall finding nuts on any others I've run.

Both is the answer. Hermi issue is in all cannabis. Just what % your willing to deal with to screen them and find a good one. Some lines are better than others of course. But its not just bb, all the top elite lines have some real % hermi problem that I have ran and seen.

Latest posts

Latest posts