What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt ?

2 Humbold Purple Snows are in the tan 30 gal. I've stressed them the hell out and the keep chuggin along.

picture.php

Here is a Big Bad Bubba:
picture.php

Sorry for the sideways pics

greendiamond9

Three Queens

Bubba's Diesel

Purple Indica#2 x*Purple Urkle

I also have 6 Three Queens 4 Branded Bubba's and 2 Bubba's Diesels in the ground.

Petahet

CSI Humboldt is some of the best genetics there are and NSpecta is the man, complete stand-up guy. No sense wasting time and $ with bad genetics.
Just finished a run of his Purple Snow. Now if I can find someplace with a good selection of his beans that will be next run.
:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_20171213_105243.jpg
    IMG_20171213_105243.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20171206_123104.jpg
    IMG_20171206_123104.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20171127_182228.jpg
    IMG_20171127_182228.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 46

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Let's Go!

Let's Go!

After being shut down for a bit, it's time to start up again.
2020 will be a CSI year for me.

picture.php

Re gifting the snausages to someone who can use them

I'm starting Chem 91 and Fire & Ice today :woohoo:

D3pthCharg3

Thanks for sharing everyone, great plants indeed.

Does anyone happen to know which hashplant NSpecta uses? In specific I have a pack of the Mendocino Hashplant (listed as Hashplant x Mendo Purps)...im guessing 'PNW'...maybe HP13? Puck?

BlackBart

Veteran
Has anyone grown out inspecta’s pine tar Kush? They sold out pretty quick.

I grew Nspecta's PTK last summer I was one of the people that sent him some PTK seeds so that he could make more breeding numbers
He's been able to make some nice selections and some hybrids
The few that I grew out were big plants with big piney buds although you can get some plants that will give you pear smelling buds .
Its a worthy cultivar to grow in my book

W

Water-

Thanks for sharing everyone, great plants indeed.

Does anyone happen to know which hashplant NSpecta uses? In specific I have a pack of the Mendocino Hashplant (listed as Hashplant x Mendo Purps)...im guessing 'PNW'...maybe HP13? Puck?

I was interested in getting a pack of those. i was assuming it was the old strain called California Hashplant,
but if you ask him on instagram or email im sure he will respond.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I will shoot some pics of the two I have in flower. One stinky one with better yield and structure. Another not as strong smelling and probably pretty low yielding. This whole run got overcrowded (started too many seeds again) early on so if the smoke is proper she will get another run in better spot.

Got them as freebies. 2 girls, 3 boys. One boy had strong fuel notes so will be chucked with at least once if the corresponding female is yummy.