What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt ?

nickman

Veteran
After being shut down for a bit, it's time to start up again.
2020 will be a CSI year for me.

View Image

Re gifting the snausages to someone who can use them

I'm starting Chem 91 and Fire & Ice today :woohoo:

Yo, that Mud Dog though...!!!... me wants me wants...
(Chem3 x Chem91)... wow... I’d just like to see what it’s like...!!!...

I ran three of those Snausages and they all came out great...!!!...

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Wybq6cX.jpg

Sachiel

Hey Guys,

I just saw that they have some pure Australian Bastard Cannabis and F1 crosses of said strain on their website. Does anyone know if they are legit? Their payment methods don´t seem trustworthy...

nickman

Veteran
Hey Guys,

I just saw that they have some pure Australian Bastard Cannabis and F1 crosses of said strain on their website. Does anyone know if they are legit? Their payment methods don´t seem trustworthy...

They’re legit as it gets bro...!!!...

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a few packs of chem 91 x's he made.
I've only run The good Shit, which is PNW dogshit x chem91
Great cross of huge spears of hazey goodness.
Great yielder and soaring high, best phenos were dogshit dom.
A few nanners here or there if u push her too hard, but overall great strain.

budsicles

I ordered several packs of Gator Bait earlier this month. They arrived within a week of me mailing the money order. I also left a note asking if they had any unsellable Triangle Kush s1 (light colored, small, misshapen, etc) which they could include as freebies. He ended up sending almost 30 of them! I've gotten 6 of them to sprout so far...which is better than I was expecting for unsellable ugly rejected seeds. Also sent Pine Tar Kush freebies as well as a couple other hybrids. All 21 of the Gator Baits have sprouted.

I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nspecta is a great guy and has always been more than generous with the community.

dank.Frank

Zomboy

Veteran
Hey Guys,

I second and third what everyone else is saying. Received several orders from them. Good customer service and got some nice freebies as well.

LMOG

If you could possibly need another absolutely 100 percent awesome 10 star review, here ya go. I was stoked to get the twin turbo (ecsd x 91, and aj x 91) double pack and tks1.....
and a kickdown (drumroll)
A whole pack of Aj x tk??? Holy f ing s I didn’t even know that was an option
Plus a few 3 packs of Xmas bud
Mud dog and the big fuckup.
I’ll get something wet soon it was when those tks1 were in stock so I had to be quick to the draw.

Thanks csih bud you’re a gentleman and scholar

Sachiel

All right guys, thanks for sharing your experiences! But did anyone try their ABC strain? It just seems to good to be true and 180 bucks is quite hefty...

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
At the breeders' talk before Jeff Lowenfels he said ABC is recessive and appears in F2 generation when outcrossed

HerbChambers

All right guys, thanks for sharing your experiences! But did anyone try their ABC strain? It just seems to good to be true and 180 bucks is quite hefty...

That is true, but how many people can even offer this strain? Others have certainly sold less for more.

Chappi

Chem91s1

Chem91s1

Majority phenos are very similar in structure and terp profile. One was more kush leaning.
I have four total here at day 35. One has this “new car” smell spot on it’s crazy haha
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7A3E62BD-A76A-4EB1-B910-02AE830221B8.jpg
    7A3E62BD-A76A-4EB1-B910-02AE830221B8.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 4E006FF7-58E0-43E4-9E75-975CA87A62FA.jpg
    4E006FF7-58E0-43E4-9E75-975CA87A62FA.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 87

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I was unaware of this seed company until I saw that this thread was revived, and I'm intrigued. Everyone's plants look great! But I must say, I am medicated and for a moment thought that there was going to be a new CSI: Humboldt TV Show. You know, the crime scene investigation show, like they had CSI Miami, New York, etc... I really for a moment thought that I was in the Toker's Den or something and there was going to be a new TV show based in Humboldt.

Jampy

Going to start some csi gear in about a month and grabbed 2 packs each of:

Bubba kush s1
Chem d x tk
Chem d x chem 91
Chem d x gsc
Gsc x tk

Can’t find much on any of these, anyone have experience with any of these?

HerbChambers

Going to start some csi gear in about a month and grabbed 2 packs each of:

Bubba kush s1
Chem d x tk
Chem d x chem 91
Chem d x gsc
Gsc x tk

Can’t find much on any of these, anyone have experience with any of these?

Pretty sure inspectah posted some bubba S1 picks a few weeks back. I haven’t seen the others, but Chem D x TK sounds pretty rad.

Latest posts

Latest posts