What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt ?

Jampy

Thanks I’ll check out his ig. I only do one strain at a time as I have room for 15 days plants. I’m torn which to run first between the bubba s1, chem d x tk and chem d x 91 haha. Everyone seems pleased which whatever they run from csi though

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Thanks I’ll check out his ig. I only do one strain at a time as I have room for 15 days plants. I’m torn which to run first between the bubba s1, chem d x tk and chem d x 91 haha. Everyone seems pleased which whatever they run from csi though

Nspecta posted on IG that he has ditched most of his OG's because the TK s1 fills the OG bill so well....

That has me leaning towards something TK related for my next CSI purchase.
:tiphat:

sbeanonnamellow

Appreciate everyone who is posting in this thread as well as the CSI flower pictures thread! The work being done over at CSI looks wonderful. Excited for all of the cool S1's being worked and hybrids with all the coveted cuttings!

In terms of S1's offered at CSI, which are some of you guys favorites? Which three would you pick first? Much love!

Latest posts

Latest posts