LSxSBBX3
MTFxLRxLR
LR f2s
Afghani x AK47
Afghani x WW
Afghani x NL

Budelaire

Hi Sweetleaf,

LSxSBBx3 should be a very nice strain. I heard very good critics about LifeSaver strain. Serious pain relief stuff! Awesome plant to look at.

tiedye420

After doing A full inventory .
I would have to say StinkyXg-13 is going to be my best cross.
I'll have to run her aaaaagainst the TWxthai soon.
But what about the ECSD cut which went in with stinky f3?
Stinkyxsourdiesel? That might just kick some royal butt... I shotgun breed a lot so have a grip of untested stuff.
tiedye

EDIT: It was time fer sativa doms..
SDxstinky, stinkyxG,Mexi chron selected , nlxkush 2 pheno's (private)
Choclate thai, chocolate colombian, Sour diesel F2, stinky f3....
Jam red hair ....The main breeding will be the jamaican, everything else is attainable... I may keep all the tagged males in veg together.. Do some clone breeding selective method..
But the jam gets an OP in the spare room by herself.... After the g-13 is done and scrubbed away...of course...
G-13 is getting to be my first "shotgun daddy" and im hittin up some urkle cuts with him....
But should i hit the SSH with JAM dust when the sativas sex in a few months from now?
What would go good with jam?
Should i hit stinky with it?That might be interesting. Whatever it is it has to be solid with no hermie tendecys to enter the sessions...
One male to a few females baby, shinin the shotgun up ! :lurk:
tiedye :woohoo:

Last edited:

BudZad7

:wave: Hi All ! Here's some nice F-1's.......

DJ Short True Blueberry (sativa pheno male) from seed and a cutting was taken
and was flowered for pollen....
this was crossed with a female OG Kush cutting that was flowered and pollenated.......the 1st F-1's.....BLOG....
waited 3 months for seed to dry, then planted 12 seeds there was 4 variations
Blueberry pheno in 8 of them, and 2 were OG pheno, 1 was a mix of both, and the last one was OG pheno ......
the best was the 2 OG pheno F-1 males #7,#9....
the worst was the last OG pheno F-1 male #8
the best Blueberry pheno F-1 was # 5 female
the 2 males # 7,#9 were very potent, smell was of OG, and the stems were sticky to the touch,if you closed your eyes and took a whiff, you would say
that's OG Kush.....if you know the true smell of it....
the female #5 had a bubblegum...fruity....blueberry smell, but mostly bubblegum for sure at first, then as the cure progressed it took on the fruity
blueberry side, with a hint of bubblegum..... :yummy:
the buzz was a 7/8, and still needs some refinment
the Blueberry helped to put more yield on the OG pheno, but needs more potency..... :woohoo:
here's a pic.....

mother OG on left, BLOG F-1 on right

Blog F-1

Blog F-1

Blog drying

Blog drying

Blog curing :yummy: Peace!!!

tiedye420 said:
PWF
is your chinese called "red Sichuan"..
If so pm me I'll get you your info first hand from the reproduction.
Rudedude
I got glass for nugs like that man come on over,no need to "getabong" you can use mine! Nice work...
tiedye
actually it is known as 'the good one' he he.
my buddy collects rare landrace and had collected from 2 different sources in china. it has already been used in commercial crosses. im stoked at having these seeds as it helps me move from 'hack' closer to actual 'breeder' lol. i plan on making more of these before i start playing. 12 just isn't enuff for serious playing. i want to get to know this plant first i guess. i cant believe it hasnt been worked as much. prolly more novelty than nething else.
peace,
pwf

scrappy2

Inbreeding Poly-Hybrids..What to look for?

Inbreeding Poly-Hybrids..What to look for?

Ive been gifted some seed and want to inbreed them for more seed the following season. For example: Leb27/Pine Tar KushxErd/PurT.
The parental plant was a cross and it was seeded with a cross. I like the looks of the PTK and need some insight as to what my breeding selection should be like. Ofcourse I know a little. I have many such crosses/mixture's. My first step will to clone the most favorable females of each line. And then seed them. In this F2 seed I should pick several pheno's and seed then what? Continue with selections to what I favor?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Well ass some of you know I'm making Mustang Mist as we speak....Kali Mist x Chemdaddy(white Mustang Male chemdawg Bx4.)
Should be good.
After that(I'm waiting for my friends to select a good Nevilles Haze male so I can make my Kush/Haze hybrids.
We'll have
Original OG Haze= Original(Ocean Grown) OG Kush x N. Haze
SFV OG x Haze(SMOG)= SFV OG Kush x N.Haze
Bubba Haze= Bubba Kush x N.Haze
Orange Haze= Orange Kush x N.Haze
Purple Kraze= Purple Kush x N.Haze
Chemhaze=Chemdawg '91 x N. Haze
Candy Haze= Candy Kush x N.Haze
and Chocolate Haze= Chocolate Diesel x N.Haze.
We'll see which ones stand out and which will keep working on.
Got some other stuff to mess with as well.
Like another chemdawg Bx3 the one in Bubba.
And a few others.
This Red Mutant will be hit with some polline as well.
Just not sure what yet.
maybe one of my hybrids.
Can't put my finger on how to improve the red Mutant until I grow it a few times.
Plus there is this Mystery chemdawg I have.

Pretty sure I'll be breeding with her as well.
Not sure what it is but if I had to guess.
I'd say it's #4.
But this is a guess.
Don't flame me for speculating.
Just don't read my threads.
Put me on ignore if I bother you so much..

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
SourQueen x LifeSaver = SourSaver

This is a Must smoke pot...very potent and strong

Could be 2 phenos...skunky diesel and the fruity (lemon) one

go for the skunky one :)

tiedye420

Scrappy
depends on what you want.. To bring in all you can and avoid botlenecks I would try to represent all phnotypes. Cull early males and hermies...
selective breeding could begin at f2 for an anomoly combination...
whatever you desire It's your baby..
From the looks of my "upstarts"
StinkyXG-13 and yes, SOUR X Stinky look like some fierce wicked mamas..
Really testing my strain stinky for outcross worthiness...
If they pan out I'll reproduce them....

scrappy2

Thanks for the insight TD420......how's life in freedom land? Just picking the mother lines and getting the ducks in a row. Your right the F2's are what I need to focuse on and that wont be untill next year. Was gifted some Cali samples last week.....I posted smoke reports. Check it out!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I made some seeds from my pure Indian sativa IBL last year. Bought bud in India and brought the seeds back (several hundred of 'em). Harvested enough pot to last me over a year :)

I have an outdoor grow right now. I had two Afghani males open a few flowers, so I'm expecting the following:

Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani x Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani

Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani x Rezdog Sour Mist = Sour Afghan Mist ;)

Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani x Sensi Seeds Jamaican Pearl (seeds purchased in the 'Dam)

Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani x Sensi Hindu Kush

Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani x Paradise Durga Mata

Hopefully the few flowers that opened released enough pollen to fertilize the first flowers on my females. I'm going to attempt to reveg all of the above females and hit them with Indian, Cambodian or Federation Hawaiian sativa pollen later this year. Should make for some interesting strains to play with.

Last edited:
G

I don't think that I posted a pic of this cross in this thread. It's Blockhead x Doubledog. I've also got a few Astroboy x Double Dog that just went into flower last week and just today I planted a couple germed Panama Red x (Strawberry Diesel x Doubledog)

tiedye420

The good one eh!
I believe maple leaf indica was commercially available for awhile, and used in a grip of dutch work..It is def. a good one..
There is a strain brought here from china. It came from the chinese workers in the goldrush days..
I would like to renew it, and i always wanted A chinese indica from the mainland...
I hear the sichuan is medium potency...could be partly atmosphere.But most chinese indicas have a large variety of potency levels, inherint in all strains are found same things.. different levels, different phenotypes.Among all varieties same phenotypes are found in differing ratios (]see taxonomic studies in china )
120 might not be enough..
but even 12, i also have 12 sichuans- The variety should all be in all plants.. 12 may be enough yet...
Breed them in as little stress as possible- furthur the pool. Then when you have many subjects from 10-12 parents, use those to stress for hermies.
that's my best suggestion anyways...
As to being a real breeder, I decided I'd be better off with three very large closets..I'm a backyard breeder so stay out of my hood! L.O.L. (actually carbon filters work just fine to keep pollen inside...) :dueling:
tiedye
poorwhitefarmer said:
actually it is known as 'the good one' he he.
my buddy collects rare landrace and had collected from 2 different sources in china. it has already been used in commercial crosses. im stoked at having these seeds as it helps me move from 'hack' closer to actual 'breeder' lol. i plan on making more of these before i start playing. 12 just isn't enuff for serious playing. i want to get to know this plant first i guess. i cant believe it hasnt been worked as much. prolly more novelty than nething else.
peace,
pwf

redrider

Colombian Santa Marta Gold X Afghan

Colombian Santa Marta Gold X Afghan

Hola tiedye420, you have always got some killer stuff going on!

Here's some of my Colombian SMG crossed with a very nice Nirvana Afghan F-2.
This cross came out much better (potency) the the Coastal green Colombian X Nirvana Afghan (F-1?). The high from the SMG seems to meld with the stone from the Afghan better and that great Colombian euphoria seems not only amplified but prolonged. Its curing now and I hope it gets even better. These pics are pre cure.

Peace from Colombia

G

i just put purple/berry over a skunk bigbud (female) next week shark will go over the same s/bb and the shark also over a white widow

ubenhadd

Hi all, hope this is the right place... I have a WR in flower and I need to know if I polinate it with AK 47 will this work out or not.....
Thanks

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
say hello to my cross Carolina Creeper (Cascadia(male)x Dusty)
12502DSC_0112.JPG

only two that arnt cc are the two backmost to the right those are joeshmoes - strawberry Beast.

redrider

Hi all, hope this is the right place... I have a WR in flower and I need to know if I polinate it with AK 47 will this work out or not.....
Thanks
I think thats a good cross that would be like or is White Russian. Very potent mix I would think.

Very nice cross teddybud.

Peace from Colombia

ubenhadd

Thankx Redrider. I like both plants and tought it would taste great, and hopefully lower the flowering time to 8-9 weeks...

Latest posts

Latest posts