What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

G

cross f1 Pakistani
Laspur goldxYarkhun ,testing now
i'm planing to make f2,sure i'll find some interesting offsprings :yummy:

the mother

one of the yarkhun father

G

hi arno, ive some of these seeds pure and crossed the way you are planning. have you any more pics?.

tiedye420

arno
You have done well with her...Nice job!. If you need her tested I'll put her indoor, outdoor, and in a greenhouse! Seriously... I wanted to do something of the same thing, with those very same parents. Couldn't access the genetics as I watched them slip away to others... Waa Waa Waa right! L.O.L.
Poor boys story as always... he he he.
Anyways I also remeber being glad to see you recieve these genetics.. And feeling like she was safe in your hands..
Were you able to reproduce the parent lines?
I of all people know the space limitations and sometimes it's not possible to use numbers required to reproduce the p stock...

Crosses? ( funny I was smoking some TW and thinking of the father line i used to make a tw cross...Sure tastes like a match to me-I Possibly nailed the thai P to her. I was thinking of testing them .)

I have 20 or 30 crosses,Mabe many more- some of them tested. Most untested. I have most of them sorted by categories, and labled by phenotypes. ( a little glass jar has raw colombian gold, rainbow and chocolate- oxacan gold and and another mexican variety i call mexichron) I have much raw landrace, most of my earlier crosses used landrace.. Stinky is landrace afghanixcolombian, worked and outcrossed, played with various phenotypes for 9-10 years. Ect Ect.
I have decided on a particular Bx of stinky f3 to p2 ... I am going to select a mother from this, and soon I'll be culling my ounce or two of stinky f3 for a male to use on her,
Just one little BX to swing her over to an indica dom with the glaze and thicker budset which seems to be so desireable for bag appeal..
And a touch less "couch effect".
My first cross is actually now going to be a strain.. I'm negotiating being able to put up a thread on her, with gypsy as we speak...
Im happy to announce Stinky f4 IBL will soon be finished....
By mid summer it looks like....
Due to the cancer i'm wanting to release my stuff to people so i can see how they like my work.. Just in case i can't get this monster to fade.It is in remission; however, I quit my therapy ....Diet & mindset are my current weapons...
here are some old pics, some may remember her from OG..
Stinky, my best work to date. (stinkyxg-13 is untested though- L.O.L.)

G

(High End x Toe Jam) x (Toe Jam x High End)

Rene, Cheese, True Blueberry, and Flo...how can it miss? workin on it :)

favorite i've actually finished is a (cinderella99 x herijuana) x (choc trip x killer queen) we named locally as the 'glass slipper'...started as a clusterfuck polyhybrid but it's getting close now @ f3

Last edited:
i got some butterscotch hawaiian beans from reeferman in nov 05. i found a darker leaved shorter "afghan" pheno that i still have out of 4 other fems. i threw out a male. i found out the cross wouldnt be offered again so i popt 2 of the 4 beans i had left. i killed one and found a male in the other. i collected the pollen and hit a couple little clones resulting in a little over 200 dark round tigerstript beans. i gifted several people with these polyhybrid f2s and my brother found a sativa pheno that is just incredible. all the other f2 have produced short indica plants that have that rich candy nose and purple tinge to both calyx and sugarleaves. i found a male that was lanky and had trichs on the pollen sacs that i pollenated other btrsctch haw f2s, i hit a couple lowers on the original btrsctch, and i found several stray beans in a couple rm hashplant clones nearby. the f3 beans are some of the hugest potseeds i've ever seen! if you accidently rolled one ina j, it could b fatal! 7.5mm is length of the biggest! i also hit a few grapefruit cuts on accident he he. im real interested to see the results of the hashplant cross as rmhashplant is awesome too. im sitting on a 12pk of chinese indica wondering wut that would go good with. i think im going to pop them all and make more just chinese indica then once i sock some back play around. i've looked all over for some info on my chinese as far as people hoo've growed it n all. only the guy i got it from and some random mentionings in reference to landraces. i love all the possibilities growing from seed presents.
peace,
pwf

G

hey ... you are a poor white farmer having fun :wave: ... me too

peace ... nexus

G

the only cross grown out & smoke tested is super silver haze x c99 ...

using pollen from 30 males here are some more nexus crosses ...all female selected clones fertilized with multiple males from my ssh/c99 cross

sour d X super silver haze/c99

skunk#1 x super silver haze/c99

romulan x super silver haze/c99

super silver haze x super silver haze/c99

hash plant x super silver haze/c99

c99 x super silver haze/c99

also these are older crosses still on hand:

c99 f1 X c99 f1

c99 f2 x c99 f2

all my x's used at least 10 males .... peace

G

Deep Chunk x Dubble Gum
Deep Chunk x BlueBerry
Deep Chunk x Crazy Widow
Deep Chunk x Deep Chunk

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beginning in end of 2001 with a bit longer haze run :smoke:

ssH x ssH [f2]
Chronic x ssH
White Russian x ssH
Hashplant x ssH

ssH x ssH [f3]
Blockhead x ssH
Blowfish x ssH
Cheese x ssH
Sage n Sour x ssH

Dc x Dc [fn+1]
Blockhead x Dc
Blowfish x Dc
Cheese x Dc
KaliMist/x13/Thai/Dc
BlueMoonshine x Dc
Vcb x Dc
Romulan/Blueberry x Dc
StrawberryDiesel x Dc
Hashplant x Dc
Masterkush/skunk x Dc
F13 x Dc

more to come :D

Fj

Last edited:
G

I get the feeling ill be eating the words about C99 i said to you someday... LOL nice shit nexus.

G

Straw Diesel F2s
Petrol x Straw Diesel
Lui x Straw Diesel
Speed Queen x Straw Diesel
Sour Mist x Straw Diesel

well and truly pollen chucking , nothing more ...if i find a mum or two from anything that pops up then its all good.
peace........sr

tiedye420

PWF
is your chinese called "red Sichuan"..
If so pm me I'll get you your info first hand from the reproduction.
Rudedude
I got glass for nugs like that man come on over,no need to "getabong" you can use mine! Nice work...
tiedye

Last edited:

HappyHemphog

Royal Chronic

Royal Chronic

I've been growing a pheno of Reeferman's Royal Hawaiian that produces huge, stinky buds for the past two years.

When I grew some Chronic from seed last year, I thought that the two might produce some really large buds so I kept one of the males for pollen.

I got a bunch of seeds from the experiment to work with. Originally I was going to call the cross Chronic Royale, but that just didn't work for me.

Today I have finally taken my first harvest of the cross. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Royal Chronic:

Keep in mind, this is just the top of the plant. I had to remove the top to get to the rest of the branches for harvesting!

Budelaire

Well, my next experiment will not be exactly a cross. I want to inbreed my female Hawaiian Sativa X Celestial Temple Sativa with a male I hope to find in my remaining seeds. I read so much here that Hawaiian genetics are rare that it will be worthwhile to keep it. I will post my F2 seeds of H.S. x C.T.S. on Seedbay in May or June 2007. Surprise, they will be free.

G

I plan on hitting up a bubblegum lady with a lemon stinky male (sensi star xchronic). I will have some more as the yr progresses but going to be a few months finding the ladies and gents that i want to use.

Latest posts

Latest posts