What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
StrawberryDiesel x DeepChunk IBL

and things i have planned :

Blockhead x Venomhead [ Venomhead bx-I ]

Blowfish x Blowfish/ssH

Blowfish x Blowfish/Dc IBL

Blowfish x F-13

have fun

Fj

Last edited:
G

purple urkle x strawberry diesel "memory loss"
purple kush x cotton candy "purple candy"
peace :joint:

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope

MalawiHope

I'm sure some have seen this in the flower pics forum? This is Afropips Malawi Gold x Hollands hope, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budder From Another Mother

Budder From Another Mother

This is Cali Orange x Hollands Hope. More can be seen by searching my posts. Dr. Duck.

B

BeAn

^^Floater(sativa) x Lifesaver.... :joint:

Planning to make a few crosses later this year with Astroboy, 3D and Fet's apollo11 F2's...looking for that indoor sativa cheeba. :yummy: Also a Lowryder#2 seed run as soon as the spring comes. :chin:

Keep it green dudes! :sasmokin:

G

Here's my little list

Bangkok Betty (Pure Thai x Pure Thai)
Oriental Express (Train Wreck x Pure Thai)
Godzuki (Green Giant "2 Pheno's Used" x Pure Thai)
NY Thai (BG's NYCD x Pure Thai) These where never shared or released.

These are the crosses i've done up to date. I've got some other's planned for Spring of 08.

Maybe

Vietnam Black
Pure Vietnamese from Ray Davis
Wild Thai from Gypsy
NL#5 from BCSC
Pure Thai another source from Ray Davis
and maybe some other's. Will see.

Nice Thread,
BG

Guest423

Veteran
last i heard from him he was in the middle of moving and wasn't sure how long it would be before he got his internet hooked up....shouldn't be long now though...he's been gone for awhile.

G

I've got a strawberry diesel x double dog that should be ready in about a week and a half, blockhead x doubledog that just went into flower and astroboy x double dog that are just a few days old. I still have a few dog crosses that I haven't grown out yet including SSH x DD. It's a dog eat dog world!

A nice cross would be S.A.G.E. x Sour D . Smoked some that had some of the
clean fresh elements of S.A.G.E. crossed with the SD. That would be a nice one.

Made my own strain by accident one time, Had some Flying Dutchmans Orig Haze
male and it got crossed into some Shiva Skunk from Northern Cali - It was good
but not any better then the Outdoor pot grown up north.

the protege

A nice project would be crossing capt crip's superfruit 3 x Rez's Strawberry Diesel. HMMMMM, I get a sweet tooth just thinking about it. Perhaps that will be on the list in a few years.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
My next crosses are some more Mikado, Herijuana, Romulan, and some of my left over Orange Diesel pollen.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour bubble bx3 x f13
f13 x sour bubble bx3

this is the one that comes to my mind every time I think of a cross I want to make.
Already have the sour bubble bx3 and the f13 should be on its way. ;)

G

I will made the Deep Chunk x Grapefruit cross to make the powerfull sweet herb ;)

G

Hello: this year i will be crossing:
Jane Doe x
Afghan x
C-99/bubble gum x
Reservoir sour diesel .V3 x

I will be crossing these breeds with my very own creation:) I call her (SM) Sweet Mother; for lack of a better name. The orgin of my strain is this: Chocolate Thai, Golen Bermese, Northwest, Hawiian Indica, G-13xh.p. (sensi seed).

in 1993 I got seeds gifted to me by a lady shaman from Hawaii. She said these seeds where gifted to her by her husband in Hawaii, who was some kind of cheif (Pokalahoa, spelling?). She said he gifted the seeds to her to bring good fortune in the States. So I called this one "Hawiian Indica".

In 1995-96 I bought a bag of Chocolate Thai weed, and it was loaded with seeds (bad at the time). I thought i got ripped off, and was feeling bad until i figured out how to sow seeds:) So naturaly i called this one "Chololate Thai..

also in 1996 I was working with a guy from Spain (in the U.S.) who's father lived deep in the mountains of Northern California. After visiting him a few times He showed me his Golden Burmese he had been working on (outstading). So I showed him some of what I was working on (blue indicas); and we traded cuts, and have never seen him again. This is the Golden Burmese i used..

In 1997 I "aquired" seeds from a cannabis guru in the Oergon/Washington region of United States. This person was scary (shoot you dead scary), VERY knowledgable of the plant (history/genes/etc.).. I learned alot from him/her and owe alot to them. These seeds genetics are unknown, due to they wont tell me where it came from. I got hints that "they created it" from scratch so-to-say. I didnt push the issue of genetics too much, 'cause they got irritated every time i asked:( The plant is one of a kind though, I almost think they developed it at a northern university. people that smoke it, think it is either a Haze breed, or a cherry pez or a Cali-O. The plant these seeds came from was 15 years old..that might help narrow the scope of the breed to a time line, thats the best i have on the background. Hence the name "Northwest".

In 1998 I got up enough balls to order online from the one of the "few" seed distributors. I got my order in about 2 weeks.. Seeds I ordered where: Sensi Seeds-G13xhashplant, and Bigbud. I didnt like the bigbud and disguarded it. I like the stone of the G13, so i kept some pollen from a Indica pheno male.

Now i have been crossing the breeds I had in '96 and looking for specific pheno's i liked, as soon as i found the pheno "for me" i quite and move on to another breed.

I found the best males, and females of the whole lot of breeds and "forged" them together by selective X-breeding. and have just stablized it only 2yrs ago! whew:)

So we will see what happens in the future.. with these crosses.. )

Cannabismavin.

Latest posts

Latest posts