What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

tiedye420

Hola redrider.
That X looks sick brau....
I been dying to tell you, I found a local cut which is passed around up here.
Which is turning out to be a "punta rojo".. I didn't fully realize until we started in on smoking her...Nice lemon/citrus with mellow earthy- not the deep earth like our beloved black....She was probably about the ugliest plant in my garden, and she turned out to be the best smoke.( i ran "other peoples gear" last summer/fall- AK-47,WR, mazar,ect. WR is still around for a second chance- TW and AK were ditched, mazar got ripped bla bla bla)..they call her "long and lanky" I am getting her again ,for outside in mostly full sun..
But I was immediately tempted to pull out my "rainbow" colombian seeds.
I believe that is what the punto rojo has been called up here in the 70's..
It pisses me off when everything is called redbud now.. No-body appreciates a good village strain much anymore, not around here anyways...
And the "kindbuds" continue to get weaker IMHO....much landrace is lost under the title of redbud...redbud should only be colombian or panama red..
now everything mid grade is called redbud up here. Good thing there are a few people left who still recognize a good bag of colombian...
(rant rant rant rant rant- in the tone of charlie brown's teacher of course)
Pictures of afghani NLxKushXg-13 recombinated and truebred at the same time...afghani/kush.
but sourxstinky is looking to beat this one.....time will tell.

Last edited:
G

white diamond .

white diamond .

Closet Funk said:
If want to breed then your going to make crosses and have plans to make certain crosses. What kind of crosses have you made? or what crosses do you want or plan to make? I have made a few crosses so far but haven't grown out the seeds. I do have plans to make alot of crosses in my lifetime with the strains I got and whatever else I add to my collection. I have plans for endless crosses with these strains. Let's say my seed stock is going to be nice.

Crosses I've made: (1st two crosses I've made)

Diamond Head x White Widow- I had a decent White Widow male so I decided to pollinate my Diamond Head female. Curious to see what this cross will be like. Hoping more potency added from the WW. I got a few names for it but haven't decided what to call them. I was thinking maybe Hawain Widow or White Diamond.

Diamond Head x Northern Berry- These were the clones I had flowering I was experimeting with some NB seeds. I got one male that stunk like skunk and had purple pollen sacs. I pollinated a bottom bud on one of the clones for this cross. I think this male will add some Blueberry sweetness and maybe some color. I think I'm going to call this cross Sweet Island.

Crosses I plan to make: (not all but just an example of what I want to do)

AK48 x Blueberry
AK48 x White Widow
AK48 x Bubbalicous
AK48 x Northern Skunk
AK48 x Mexican Sativa
AK48 x Cali-O
AK48 x Rock Bud x Lavender
AK48 x Skunk x Lavender
AK48 x K2 x Lavender

Blueberry x California Orange
Blueberry x AK48
Blueberry x Bubbalicious
Blueberry x White Widow
Blueberry x Mexican Sativa
Blueberry x Sweet Tooth x Lavender
Blueberry x Rock Bud x Lavender
Blueberry x Somango x Lavender

Bubbalicious x AK48
Bubbalicious x Blueberry
Bubbalicous x Cali-O
Bubbalicous x White Widow
Bubbalicious x Northern Berry
Bubbalicious x Mexican Sativa
Bubbalicous x Diamond Head x White Widow

Cali-O x Blueberry
Cali-O x AK48
Cali-O x White Widow
Cali-O x Northern Skunk
Cali-O x Mexican Sativa
Cali-O x Bubbalicous
Cali-O x Somango x Lavender
Cali-O x Sweet Tooth x Lavender
Cali-O x K2 x Lavender
Cali-O x Skunk x Lavender

As you can see each strain is going to be crossed with other strains I own. Some may turn out shitty and some may turn out real nice. I'm just going to experiment the hell out my genetics. My genetic pool is decent but not great but very workable. Basically everytime I grow certain strains I will make a cross with each plant. Say I have Blueberry and Cali-O growing. I will make a cross with both but on both ends. Once seed crop will be the BB x Cali-O and the other will be Cali-O x BB. Endless crosses to work with.

hows it "

Id call her the WHITE DIAMOND, the w/widow cross with the d/haed, !

youve some good stock there to grow out and keep an eye on what your looking for in these girls, taking em over gereratins and back im just learning myself, yret i no what im looking for in my cross's,
my ist one were ready at 8weeks exactly, and the stinkist bitch ive ever encountered, even in vege cycle this Kodiak gold crossed with the old school Afghanni num/1 underneath in the photos,
7weeks pinks tops, 8 weeks a more golden red hard buds and very potent,

7 weeks flower.

ive made a k/g cross with a slyder plant,
an oxacan sativa,& K/g
a bubble/berry and K/g,
a Afghani pink clone i crossed with the k/g, but a tad light sensitive this one,
il give her a go outdoors when i can,
alot of fun making your own cross's i find, thanks to the breeders i order my seeds from of course.

Lifesaver F2's

Lifesaver F2's

Hi everyone :wave:

I’ll be making these crosses in about six months which we be my first crosses, but you have to start somewhere, right. :D
FYI: I've been growing for about 7 or 8 years now and always learning.

Lifesaver F2’s using open pollination. I see a lot of people want these, so I will send some of them to Seedbay as freebies and also sell some at a buy it now to cover the cost of turning my grow room into a breeding room for a few months. I think the genetics should be preserved since BOG isn’t selling them anymore. I would love to be able to still get more of B.O.G.’s or the Bros. Grim genetics.

I’ll be throwing my favorite female D39 from Rez’s gear into the grow room also to be pollinated by the Lifesaver males. Definitely a two hitter quitter for me and I’m a heavy smoker. (I’ll send these to Gypsy for freebies)

I might also throw a Strawberry Diesel in there if the smoke is good. (Still flowering) My first Strawberry Diesel female wasn’t the phenotype I’m looking for. (Also Freebies)

I’ll put some pics up when I do this so everyone can see the parents.

Johnny Chimpo
:joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Not sure if I've posted this. :chin:

I crossed Reservoir's Apollo Mist to H3ad's G13xNYCD. Need to grow those out at some point, I loved both parent strains. :yummy:

killabrown420

i used a sd ibl to knock up all of my keepers: Dabney BB, Mr. Nice, arcata TW, great white shark, sd ibl, Original Diesel, and my keeper female of IPXBB

most of the seeds are mixed, and i've sent some out to be tested. I'm growing the first batch of mixed seeds and all of em are popping so far. It's going to be an interesting grow to say the least. Trying to identify em should be fun.

Lofty

sorry guys i haven't read the whole thread yet, i've got a banging head ache.

i'm guna try:

male female
early skunk x the hog
early skunk x bog bubble
early skunk x ak47
early skunk x duban poison
early skunk x res diesel
early skunk x double dutch

durban poison x all the above

power plant x all the above

now i need som help please, wat shud the pollon sack look like wen i take it? do i wait til it opens and starts hanging out? how do i take it off the plant? how do i fertilise the female with it? NEWBIE ALERT! only with breading tho!

thanx for any help :wave:

Brian1975

I took my male and put him into a seperate closet with 2-42 watt CFL's. I had no air blowing on him and actually put him into a box(several rigged together to about 3ft. tall with tape) for his 12hours of dark. The sacs will get fat, explode and fall off. Take a small tupperware container and hold under fan leaves that have pollen on them(you will definitely see the pollen). Then, simply tap the leaves and pollen will go in container. Take female out of airflow in her area and paint the pollen on chosen bud site. SOme cover the area to ensure pollen doesn't get around, some don't. You will know if it takes by colors of hairs in comparison to rest of plant. You will know for sure as the flowering continues because seeded bud will start to look fat and full of something....seed! I marked the branch with a yellow twist tie after pollenating so that I could keep track of it until it became quite obvious that the pollenation took.

Lofty

thanx B, how risky is it to put the males back in the grow room until the pollon sacks get a bit bigger?

or will they still grow in the bedroom?

Brian1975

I would say it is risky if you are trying for a localized(not mass)pollenation. As I said, you really need very little light once they are showing like in pic number 1 of your examples. If they are nice and healthy, they will come to maturity (and drop pollen) under less than ideal lighting. This is my first time as well, but it worked like a charm for me. Pollenated the sites I wanted and I have pollen for my breeding program. :woohoo:

G

What I normally do is keep the male in the flower room until it looks like the male flowers are gettting ready to open then I take the male out of the bloom room and put it by a window for a few days, as soon as I see any flowers open I cut off the flowertop and put it in tuperware in a cool dry place and let it dry for a few days. Then I just use my small artist style paint brush to paint any female buds that I want to fertilize and I do that when the ladies have about a month left to finish so the beans have time to mature.

POP

(now) jackberry. (jtr X hashberry)
(next) bogmoongum. (bog medley mix)
(and then) ???????? (SUPERSILVERHAZE X LUI) :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

:lurk:

Lofty

it sounds so easy, last time i tried it i was looking at the pollon balls closely, trying to see something to giv me a clue, i poked one of them and it exploded in my face and i've not tried since. i'll keep it in the bedroom and keep checking it.

thanx guys

skar

Hi,

give a try to those this year: (female x male)

- sweet tooth 1.1 x LUI & sweet tooth 1.1 x sour diesel ibl
- killaqueen (ibl) x LUI
- chronic x LUI

- [OG Kush x BluSat 2.2] x sour diesel ibl
- [NYCD x blueberry] x Sour diesel ibl

And if i have the chance to find a OG Kush or close:

- OG Kush x sweet blue
- OG Kush x G-Bolt (G13 x yumboldt) => [OG Bolt]

outdoor>

- Fraise x sour diesel ibl
- sweet blue x LUI

So many strains, and just two hands...lol

take care,

skar

Last edited:
G

to come ....

to come ....

East Coast Doja East Coast Sour Diesel x Double Purple Doja
Rene Doja: Rene x DPD
Sweet Doja: Sweet Skunk (Original Sol) x DPD
Buddha Doja: Buddha Sister x DPD
DPD F2

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
just crossed a female master skunkush(that was a master kush x skunk#1 cross i made last year) with a male sweettooth#3 x lightstorm. :yummy:

D

DUBADAY

I hope to do at least a couple of these some day! And if I ever find my superstrain it will be from one of these crosses!

Super Silver Haze X Blue Moonshine
Blue Moonshine x Romulan
Super Silver Haze x OG Kush
Romulan x Deep Chunk
Deep Chunk x OG Kush
Nevilles Haze x Romulan
Nevilles Haze x Super Silver Haze
Trainwreck x Purple Urkle
Super Skunk x Grape Ape
Arjan Haze x Hindu Kush
Super Silver Haze x Hindu Kush
Romulan x OG Kush
Romulan x Bubba Kush
Deep Chunk x The Hog
Mexi/Col x Black Domina
Super Silver Haze x Sweet Blue

Last edited:
G

latest and greatest outta here...........

strawberry sour (SD X SC)
strawberry haze V1 (SCreme X THOHaze)
strawberry haze V2 (THOHaze X SC)
OPT X SC
SCreme BX1

Latest posts

Latest posts