What's new

Crisis Actors?

Derty

Nice thread Watts! I have been looking into this subject for over a year now. What I look at are photos of these actors. I wouldn't call them crisis actors as there are many actors, acting in different roles, which are not always tied into a crisis. A friend of mine put out a series of 7 videos titled "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" examining the photos of different famous people who may be playing multiple roles in staged hoaxes, politics, movies and other celebrities. These videos are about a half hour each. I won't say much more about the videos other than, I invite everyone to view them and try and decide for yourself. What is real and what is not real. I will share the link to the first video from youtube. Then the other 6 videos will come up on the playlist to the right side of the page. https://youtu.be/ZIBB5pjX2zk

Last edited:

floralheart

Veteran
I don't ever really remember seeing news videos of black people from the ghetto or low income neighborhoods being cool, calm and collected after a murder; especially a murder of their children.

Wait! No. Just those white folks from Connecticut.

Maybe their acting experience helped them to have grace under pressure, and they broke down later.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Sounds legit. Now, explain all those white people from Connecticut.

Explain them how? That they are different people? Each capable of having their own individualized, unique, reaction to the death of a loved one?

floralheart

Veteran
Explain them how? That they are different people? Each capable of having their own individualized, unique, reaction to the death of a loved one?

You said "It's also tempered by experience. Don't you think the people living in areas where daily shootings occur aren't a bit hardened against it?"

What do those people have to do with that?

floralheart

Veteran
It seems like, if anything, actors would me MORE emotional. Actors get in touch with their emotions for a living, as a skill.

After their children were mowed down by machine gun fire by a psychotic maniac, it seems like they'd be more in touch with their feelings.

No blank stares, no disassociative behavior, lots of laughter, giggling, even smiles from the remaining kids and parents.

HempKat

Veteran
I don't ever really remember seeing news videos of black people from the ghetto or low income neighborhoods being cool, calm and collected after a murder; especially a murder of their children.

Wait! No. Just those white folks from Connecticut.

Maybe their acting experience helped them to have grace under pressure, and they broke down later.

Yeah but I bet those people from the ghetto and low income areas didn't have a mother who regularly attended a prominent Church for Bible Study with a group of prominent community leaders. What I saw in the video was two kids who were in a state of shock. I guess that's how opinion works, we all see what we want to see?

HempKat

Veteran
You said "It's also tempered by experience. Don't you think the people living in areas where daily shootings occur aren't a bit hardened against it?"

What do those people have to do with that?

Do with what? I'm talking about how people deal with death. The whole notion those two kids are crisis actors because they were able to speak calmly and were forgiving. News flash for you, there really are people so committed to their faith that they are that forgiving, you know the whole love thy enemies thing?

Yes most others would be much more emotional wrecks and ready to rip apart the person responsible.

The people in my previous statement was an example of how people might be shaped by their surroundings to react nonchalantly to death. Which is all just to say not everybody fits the stereotype the voice was describing in the video.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An interesting fact about Sandy Hook is that it took two years for the families to bring a lawsuit against the school district, and it was done only after numerous articles were written about the glaring absence of lawsuits.

Somehow, that doesn't sound like the current mindset in the US regarding litigation.

floralheart

Veteran
cassidy_stay_breaks_down_at_family_s_funeral___mail_online.png

628x471-robbie-parker-funeral-smile.jpg

ibadfx9nygz1iq-smiles.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

A picture is worth a dozzen turds

floralheart

Veteran
I know soldiers more fucked up than these parents. 5 and 10 years later. And they didn't even lose blood family to violence.

People do handle grief different. The only problem is, all of these people all handle grief different than anyone else on planet earth.

NW Wheeze

Only Super-villains smile and laugh at a massacre like these clowns did.

I was more bummed to hear the news than the parents were... weird... right?

Ignoring all other discrepancies in the 'official narrative'. What really get me is that all these mass shooter a-holes over the past few years have been extraordinary marksmen. No one ever talks about where they trained to operate their weapons so efficiently. It takes a bit more than a few rounds of Call of Duty to learn how to do magazine swaps under pressure. All these whack-a-do shooters that look like they are completely 'fried', we are supposed to believe that they somehow have a kill rate higher than Seal Team Six?

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I've figured it out.
Those that believe in the existence and use of Crisis actors, are the actors!
They have been sent out by the powers that be, to dumb down the world of conspiracy theories.

Take the collapse of the World Trade Center. One set of structural engineers debate another panel of structural engineers, using facts (Math/physics/science.) Agree with whichever side, but at least facts were exchanged.

The believers of crisis actors only have opinion.
It is a lazy and egocentric theory. I.e (If that had happened to Me, I wouldn't be smiling, or forgive that person.)
A theory that is based on how grieving people react when cameras are shoved into their face. Wouldn't actors...well act the part better? Hollywood is filled with out of work actors that could cry on cue.
No facts are presented.
When challenged by facts the believers simply ignore them.
I noticed a pic of Robbie Parker was posted. So he is a crisis actor because he didn't act how some people believe a real grieving father should act? (On camera btw, in the privacy of his own home, he could have expressed his feelings in a different way)

Well those who believe that he is a crisis actor is also no acting like a normal person.

The "actor" playing Robbie parker did not simply fall to Earth one day for this role. He looks to be mid 30's. He had a third grade teacher. He played with the kids on his block.

Being that Sandy hook was such a huge media story. One person from his 30 plus years on earth, would have watched the news and wondered why (BlanK) is pretending to be a guy on TV named Robbie parker who's daughter was killed?
It would only take 1 person from his past for everything to unwind.

Deep throat spoke up and helped take down President Nixon. If The leader of the free world is fair game for a whistle blower, why not "Mr. Parker"?

But feel free to change the topic. As usual.

Your Government handlers must have not prepared you to respond to the slightest critical analysis. It shows.

Here is an easy question.

What was the last mass killing that you believe actually happened and was not scripted?

But feel free to ignore this post and go back to how you feel.
Because the world is run on feelings and not facts.

P.S.
If the LAX shooter was an Actor, because he was an Italian American with the last name of Ciancia, then this will blow your mind.

www.ciancia.org

Looks harmless,
but that is what "They" want us to think...

floralheart

Veteran
I've figured it out.
Those that believe in the existence and use of Crisis actors, are the actors!
They have been sent out by the powers that be, to dumb down the world of conspiracy theories.

That could be true. What you described is essentially the strategy of free masonry.

Perhaps they are free masons, swaying public opinion?

floralheart

Veteran
Here's a fact. It's absurd to believe that a person or persons who would order the deaths of over 1 million people would be heartbroken because 26 people lost their lives.

Genghis Kush

its well documented that people are capable of emotionally distancing themselves from large number deaths, while retaining a well developed conscious for deaths in smaller numbers.

throughout our evolution we existed in small groups. We have to stretch our minds in order to conceive of very large groups of people. And this allows for some to chose not to "stretch" their minds, which allows for people like George Bush to exist in a what appears to be a paradoxical state.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never been much of an advocate for conspiracy theories, but Sandy Hook could go a long ways toward changing that. Everything about it reeks.

I remember thinking that Jack Elam's performance as a doctor in Cannonball Run reflected better on the medical profession than the M.E. for Sandy Hook did. The way that virtually every aspect of incident was handled was beyond bizarre, and it seemed like the only way to really make any sense out of it was to wait until the dust cleared and see what the facts were. That proved to be impossible when Connecticut changed the laws regarding FOIA requests to eliminate access to autopsies, death certificates, photos, 911 calls, and investigation records and to make the release of those a felony.

The school, which had a new surveillance system that was unable to capture a single frame of the ninja-like, 112 pound, 6'-tall Lanza, was demolished. Then of course, there are the parents......

I don't pretend to have the slightest idea what happened there, but my Spidey-sense tells me that it sure as hell isn't what we've been told.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
It seems like, if anything, actors would me MORE emotional. Actors get in touch with their emotions for a living, as a skill.

After their children were mowed down by machine gun fire by a psychotic maniac, it seems like they'd be more in touch with their feelings.

No blank stares, no disassociative behavior, lots of laughter, giggling, even smiles from the remaining kids and parents.

So you don't believe in Crisis actors?

No offense, but you are confusing me.

Genghis Kush

anybody else see the article in the New York Times about the CIA controlling the APA American Psychiatry Association?

They are the ones deciding what is considered mentally normal for America.

conspiracy theories are crazy, torturing people, normal