What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

It looks like the office of the president has chosen to give Trump a get out of jail free card. It is just too much of a coincidence they found these Doc in Biden's home and office. No way they can indict Turd now.
Trump's potentially facing indictments on numerous fronts, not just the documents.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It looks like the office of the president has chosen to give Trump a get out of jail free card. It is just too much of a coincidence they found these Doc in Biden's home and office. No way they can indict Turd now.
he's under so many investigations right now, he can't see the sky on a sunny day. after Biden leaves office (whenever that is) i want them to feel free to indict him and anyone else they can find evidence against, Democrat, GOP, Independent, no matter. commies as well if they can locate any.... there is NOTHING to stop The Chump from being indicted for HIS crimes... every single politician that violated any law (or encouraged anyone else to) should face a judge. JMHO :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump's potentially facing indictments on numerous fronts, not just the documents.
True, They cant use his attempt to steal classified Docs anymore. It was a solid case that def had potential.

Anything that threatens the Predental office will be protected no matter how corrupt Trump was.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I can't believe Chumpies still take the guy seriously.

He's a crook and a career criminal who has broken so many laws you can't keep track of all the investigations. His best buddies were Kim and Putin, while the rest of the world leaders hated him. Maybe that's why he is the biggest LOOSER and led the charge in the Red Wave Goodbye last election.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
325365053_984355259206373_1433243367069411470_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'd heard he invented the internet, was a participant in creating the H-Bomb, and influenced Louis Pasteur re. cleanliness in preserving dairy products, too.
taught Patton all he knew about tank warfare as well, and invented the wheel. how much is it possible to owe one awesome individual? rumor has it that he taught John Browning how to design guns...John denies it though. i just talked to him last week...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Boyland overdosed on meth.

If you go somewhere to start shit and die from drugs you don't get to blame anyone else.

Nobody talks to John Browning like Trump talks to John Browning.

Some people say that Trump is the best at talking to John Browning.

Wow just look at the turnout... so many people... so beautiful....

moose eater

MTG held a rally yesterday, i think, to rail against trans folks. massive turnout, huge! the BIGGEST! every bit of 12 people showed up (counting her & "friends") and no news teams showed...:biglaugh:
MTG seems to be experiencing a metamorphisis or epiphany of sorts lately; to include her being 'misled by online claims re. Q' (couldn't have been that she's both gullible and nuts, eh?).

Now, with the Truimp-ette attorney who's a major anti-trans lawyer, who was working with Kari Lake in Az., I suspect by next Halloween, MTG will proclaim that she's discovered (per the influence of polls, no doubt) that she's actually been a man trapped in a woman's body all along.

Probably be the first point of agreement with her estranged husband since their split.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Santos didn’t work at Goldman Sachs. He did work for a company the SEC broke up because they said it was a Ponzi scheme. Things are looking worse for Santos.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Sure they can, Trump was just a citizen when he commited his crime. Of course so was Biden but he's president now and as we all know thanks to Trump, you can't indict a sitting President.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
he's under so many investigations right now, he can't see the sky on a sunny day. after Biden leaves office (whenever that is) i want them to feel free to indict him and anyone else they can find evidence against, Democrat, GOP, Independent, no matter. commies as well if they can locate any.... there is NOTHING to stop The Chump from being indicted for HIS crimes... every single politician that violated any law (or encouraged anyone else to) should face a judge. JMHO :tiphat:
Hear, hear, I second that opinion. (you can almost feel the shock and confusion of MAGA world, they're like "But wait, I thought Biden was your guy" They never understood that Biden was less bad then Trump. Which is surprising since it's really no different then Trump was less bad then Hillary.)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump was less bad then Hillary.
each had their bad points. but i don't know if it is possible in MY mind to think she was the worst of the pair. she represents much of the worst in politics/politicians. The Chump represents much of the worst of humanity. :look at this: concerns about him pushed me to vote for Hillary, which gave me stomach cramps and left bruises on my moral compass. but i still think it was the right call, just as Biden was. sometimes you have to grit your teeth and do the right thing, win, lose, or draw, for your self-respect and sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.