Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
How about Santos?

No graduate degree.
No college degree.
No NYU.
No Big job or high finance at Citi Bank.
Last reported income was $55k and he loaned his campaign $700k ?
He's just a bullshitter like Chump.
NY republicans want him gone but McCarthy needs his vote and won't do anything.
The funny thing about him is the very few Republican's wanted him gone until his aide got caught prettending to work for Kevin McCarthy's office in order to trick some of the big money donors to the republican party to send him some money.In less then 24 hours after that he went from almost no calls for his resignation to Republican's tripping over themselves calling for his resignation and/or a criminal investigation. So let's see, just lie to the voters, republicans look the other way, lie about your background, republican's look the other way, try to steal their money they call for your removal. If anyone ever had a doubt about what the republicans really stand for, what really matters to them, they should have no doubts now.

HempKat

Veteran
They are connected to the CCP. And the
Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement
University of Pennsylvania think tank
You might want to check your links for what information they give before you post them, to make sure they don't shoot holes in your propaganda.

"As a research unit within the University of Pennsylvania, the Penn Biden Center will remain completely independent of the Biden administration, and the analysis and opinions of its staff and affiliated scholars will reflect their personal views alone, and not necessarily those of the University of Pennsylvania. The Penn Biden Center does not accept any contributions or gifts."

So tell me, just how exactly is the Penn Biden Center connected to the CCP?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Just follow who Trump endorses .....
That's a good tip.
1673607136410.png

1673607196655.png

1673607300959.png

1673607409503.png

1673607468290.png

1673607518318.png

1673607576386.png

1673607643018.png

1673607800478.png

buzzmobile

Veteran

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They sure have allot of unqualified nut jobs.

If I was in congress, I'd be concerned that one of the wackos, like Santos, would show up and do something very crazy. Do congresspeople have to go through magnetometers?

Three Berries

If I was in congress, I'd be concerned that one of the wackos, like Santos, would show up and do something very crazy. Do congresspeople have to go through magnetometers?
Some do, some don't . There was controversy about who did and didn't have too after the J6 theatrical production.

Nobody does now.

Three Berries

Just one week after the riots took place, Boebert was reportedly "in a standoff with Capitol Police" after refusing to allow them to search her bag when the machine began beeping.

"I am legally permitted to carry my firearm in Washington, D.C. and within the Capitol complex," she tweeted at the time. "Metal detectors outside of the House would not have stopped the violence we saw last week — it's just another political stunt by Speaker Pelosi."

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

McCarthy said that they would remove those at the House ...it was too much trouble for MTG & Gaetz to walk around them to show their "freedom"...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
huh...part of the post above is giving me credit for words i did not type. ??? the second sentence IS mine. never mind Zeez, i see what happened now...i do the same thing sometimes. :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
huh...part of the post above is giving me credit for words i did not type. ??? the second sentence IS mine. never mind Zeez, i see what happened now...i do the same thing sometimes. :tiphat:
I fixed it. Don't know what happened there.

It is true though. They tried to overthrow the government once and failed. Maybe they'll try again, this time not using the Keystone Cops for muscle. It shouldn't be made so easy.

moose eater

Another case of 'go big or go home'.. And her hubby still lost hugely.. Like spending all of your money on the slowest horse at the track.

Three Berries

The public undoubtedly will be shocked to see police officers from Capitol police and D.C. Metropolitan Police Departments viciously attacking crowds of people assembled outside the Capitol. Mendoza’s testimony also confirmed that Capitol police officers used nonlethal “munitions” on hundreds of individuals beginning shortly after 1:00 p.m. Weaponry included pepper balls—projectiles containing a chemical irritant shot from a launcher similar to a paintball gun—gas, rubber bullets, and flashbangs, a less-than-lethal grenade that likely caused the fatal heart attacks of two Trump supporters that afternoon.

Not only will the public see what happened to those two men, Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, but they will also see evidence of the numerous, serious injuries inflicted on dozens of people, including children and elderly women, at the hands of police. Are Americans prepared to see how law enforcement handled the dead bodies of Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland?

It will be tough to watch.

More importantly, the footage will indicate which cameras were disabled before the protest. The government’s claim that security cameras are not installed outside the Columbus Doors is questionable at best. A full comparison between the Capitol’s closed-circuit television system and the cameras operable on January 6 is a must.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Thursday endorsed Gaetz’s calls to release the footage.

“I think the American public should actually see all what happened,” McCarthy told reporters.
“Yes, I’m engaged to do that.”
If McCarthy follows through on his promise, the world will see the biggest inside job—an actual coup—in U.S. history unfold before their eyes.

Not only is it necessary to expose the truth of January 6 but to exonerate innocent Americans whose lives have been destroyed in the aftermath.

Roll the tapes...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-january-6-videos-will-show

HempKat

Veteran
If such video exists, which I seriously doubt, I don't think it will be tough at all for Americans to watch. I mean Americans watched back in 1970 when national guardsmen in Ohio fired live rounds into a group of protesting College students at Kent State. They also watched when police fired rubber bullets at people in front of the White House as they cleared the streets of non violent protestors just so Trump could do a photo op of him holding a Bible in front of St. John's Church several months earlier.

If such footage exists, if anything American's will be shocked that there wasn't more of that sort of reaction to a crowd seeking to hang the vice president and do lord only knows what to any other politician they might have captured if they were more successful.

audiohi

Veteran
The public undoubtedly will be shocked to see police officers from Capitol police and D.C. Metropolitan Police Departments viciously attacking crowds of people assembled outside the Capitol. Mendoza’s testimony also confirmed that Capitol police officers used nonlethal “munitions” on hundreds of individuals beginning shortly after 1:00 p.m. Weaponry included pepper balls—projectiles containing a chemical irritant shot from a launcher similar to a paintball gun—gas, rubber bullets, and flashbangs, a less-than-lethal grenade that likely caused the fatal heart attacks of two Trump supporters that afternoon.

Not only will the public see what happened to those two men, Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, but they will also see evidence of the numerous, serious injuries inflicted on dozens of people, including children and elderly women, at the hands of police. Are Americans prepared to see how law enforcement handled the dead bodies of Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland?

It will be tough to watch.

More importantly, the footage will indicate which cameras were disabled before the protest. The government’s claim that security cameras are not installed outside the Columbus Doors is questionable at best. A full comparison between the Capitol’s closed-circuit television system and the cameras operable on January 6 is a must.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Thursday endorsed Gaetz’s calls to release the footage.

If McCarthy follows through on his promise, the world will see the biggest inside job—an actual coup—in U.S. history unfold before their eyes.

Not only is it necessary to expose the truth of January 6 but to exonerate innocent Americans whose lives have been destroyed in the aftermath.

Roll the tapes...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-january-6-videos-will-show

Shocked I tell you...

whitehouse-protests-2-gty-ps-200602_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

washington-dc-protest-police-0602201.jpg

P32CFPFOSAI6VLG5YDPE5F3PRU.jpg

gettyimages-1216826600_custom-6d232ed5abc770992b8e89545a96a3e02d261dbd-s600-c85.webp

Three Berries

The videos will show who was who that the still shots cannot. It's all part of the lefts failing narrative control. No Adam Schiff in charge now. The Hunted become the Hunters.

Tic Toc.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks like the office of the president has chosen to give Trump a get out of jail free card. It is just too much of a coincidence they found these Doc in Biden's home and office. No way they can indict Turd now.

Three Berries

It looks like the office of the president has chosen to give Trump a get out of jail free card. It is just too much of a coincidence they found these Doc in Biden's home and office. No way they can indict Turd now.
Actually it looks like the Dems are give Joe the boot. This is all too convenient. The FBflies have know about the first batch since before the election. So election interference right off the bat, again.

And Trump taped his message on this before the election. Quite the movie eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.