What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Beau always has a rational explanation. It's a open and shut case between the 2 idiots. Our GOV is not rational. Most if not all of what they do is politically motivated regardless of the law. They will do what causes the least amount of political damage.
who the fuck is Beau? there is no such thing as an "open and shut" case, esp when the circumstances vary so much. Gov rational? it's just a bunch of people with egos that enjoy telling others how to live. WTF made you think it COULD be rational ? only ONE of them is an idiot, the other one has been dealing with semi-dementia for some time. actually, BOTH of them have...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who the fuck is Beau? there is no such thing as an "open and shut" case, esp when the circumstances vary so much. Gov rational? it's just a bunch of people with egos that enjoy telling others how to live. WTF made you think it COULD be rational ? only ONE of them is an idiot, the other one has been dealing with semi-dementia for some time. actually, BOTH of them have...

lol DUDE, I think you need a Xanax lmao. I can think anyway I wish. Why are you so triggered lately?. Did someone hack your account? Your posts a def hostile in nature. If you continue my ignore is on a short fuse with that BS.
This is Beau

It might be better to just ask to close this thread at this point. You guys can make your own.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing hostile there. you pulled a name out of thin air like i was gonna know WTF you were talking about. i'm not "triggered" at all. :biglaugh: you MAY think anything you wish, & i get to as well. i'm not trying to stop you. i've got an "ignore" list myself, and you've been a guest there from time to time.

Three Berries

c4f9757b7de511e5762499127a8dd9e93e335e799c80c1fa9f09f62c0f210ed7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.