What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
"I told the president that this stuff was bullshit."

And, like so many times before, they ignored the warnings, sucked it up and begged for more.

Volcanna

Veteran
"I told the president that this stuff was bullshit."

And, like so many times before, they ignored the warnings, sucked it up and begged for more.
It’s still more believable than 81M votes for this guy.
842693D2-F9CA-4604-B1D1-28AAB14F84C2.jpeg

Volcanna

Veteran
Does the entire deep state government and mockingbird media purposely lying in unison about the validity of the hunter laptop count as influencing an election? would you guys still have voted for him if you hadn’t believed the media lies? after the tony bobulinski presser I didnt think there would be any chance he could win.

Volcanna

Veteran
No. Voted to make fossil fuels obsolete. Not the same
Do you really think we are in a position to go free of fossil fuels? How are we fueling the mining equipment? how are we making Electricity to charge your car? My tow truck buddy here may as well put a Tesla sticker on his truck he basically works exclusively for them. batteries Not so awesome for the frigid mountains.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Do you really think we are in a position to go free of fossil fuels? How are we fueling the mining equipment? how are we making Electricity to charge your car? My tow truck buddy here may as well put a Tesla sticker on his truck he basically works exclusively for them. batteries Not so awesome for the frigid mountains.
I think we are in a position to start making a far more serious effort.

St. Phatty

and ALL the fire-fighting equipment runs on gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, and kerosene.

It will be interesting to watch that play out. "sorry, don't have the fuel to fight this fire. Going to let it burn."

Los Angeles has -1- electric fire-fighting truck.

It SEEMS LIKE the plants are even more grow-happy this year than last year.

The blackberries that I neglected to spray with Crossbow are grabbing me because they're growing 6 inches or more a day.

meanwhile the grass in the front lawn is 4 feet high and still growing.

Still green + I'll keep watering it. Then the birds free range on it, and give it some fresh very high quality chicken turd nutes.

I'm going for 6 foot tall, regular lawn grass.

I have a feeling that that fast growing is related to the CO2, 421 ppm and climbing.

Volcanna

Veteran
I think we are in a position to start making a far more serious effort.
So you would vote for $20 gas and have our entire supply chain dependent on China? The same China with by far the highest co2 emissions of any country And by far the biggest polluter of the ocean. Then put it on a giant ship full of diesel fuel to get it here? That’s the plan to save the planet?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So you would vote for $20 gas and have our entire supply chain dependent on China? The same China with by far the highest co2 emissions of any country And by far the biggest polluter of the ocean. Then put it on a giant ship full of diesel fuel to get it here? That’s the plan to save the planet?
I think your logic is severely flawed.

Plus even if you are correct. I have enough bikes for the whole family plus a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts