What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you really think we are in a position to go free of fossil fuels? How are we fueling the mining equipment? how are we making Electricity to charge your car? My tow truck buddy here may as well put a Tesla sticker on his truck he basically works exclusively for them. batteries Not so awesome for the frigid mountains.
Mini computers in your pocket? Don't be silly!

buzzmobile

Veteran
It'll never get off the ground. Whatever shall we do?
1655027113709.png

1655027305204.png

Be sure to ask about the 'Autonomous' 980E-5
(Batteries Sold Separately)

Volcanna

Veteran
It'll never get off the ground. Whatever shall we do?
View attachment 18721632

View attachment 18721633
Be sure to ask about the 'Autonomous' 980E-5
(Batteries Sold Separately)
20k to replace a Tesla battery pack, I wonder how much to replace this one.… I’m sure it does 1m miles per engine like a diesel.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably more
electric motors can be very durable
and repairs can be very simple
batteries are the issue, and they continue to evolve

A new type of battery made from electrically conductive polymers—basically plastic—could help make energy storage on the grid cheaper and more durable, enabling a greater use of renewable power.
The batteries, made by Boston-based startup PolyJoule, could offer a less expensive and longer-lasting alternative to lithium-ion batteries for storing electricity from intermittent sources like wind and solar.
The company is now revealing its first products. PolyJoule has built over 18,000 cells and installed a small pilot project using inexpensive, widely available materials.

Volcanna

Veteran

A new type of battery made from electrically conductive polymers—basically plastic—could help make energy storage on the grid cheaper and more durable, enabling a greater use of renewable power.
The batteries, made by Boston-based startup PolyJoule, could offer a less expensive and longer-lasting alternative to lithium-ion batteries for storing electricity from intermittent sources like wind and solar.
The company is now revealing its first products. PolyJoule has built over 18,000 cells and installed a small pilot project using inexpensive, widely available materials.
Its gonna take a breakthrough. Lithium ain’t it.

Cannavore

Veteran
what's funny is even after the jan 6 stuff, trump will still prob be the frontrunner for 2024 lol. libs really put all their eggs in the jan 6 basket thinking it would be enough for them to garner the support they need to win.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Microbes are the game changer for energy production.

Researchers have discovered how to use cyanobacteria—commonly called blue-green algae—to continuously power a microprocessor for a span of more than six months. The system, which uses inexpensive and largely recyclable materials, contains a type of non-toxic photosynthetic algae called Synechocystis, per a statement. The research was published in the journal Energy & Environmental Science.

https://physicsworld.com/a/cyanobacteria-and-nanomaterials-give-solar-cell-a-boost/

I hypothesize that microbes like PNSBs will be used for energy storage, as they can function in a sealed unit long term and adapt to many foodstocks.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
what's funny is even after the jan 6 stuff, trump will still prob be the frontrunner for 2024 lol. libs really put all their eggs in the jan 6 basket thinking it would be enough for them to garner the support they need to win.
There is still plenty of time for him to have an "accident "

Volcanna

Veteran
Microbes are the game changer for energy production.

Researchers have discovered how to use cyanobacteria—commonly called blue-green algae—to continuously power a microprocessor for a span of more than six months. The system, which uses inexpensive and largely recyclable materials, contains a type of non-toxic photosynthetic algae called Synechocystis, per a statement. The research was published in the journal Energy & Environmental Science.

https://physicsworld.com/a/cyanobacteria-and-nanomaterials-give-solar-cell-a-boost/

I hypothesize that microbes like PNSBs will be used for energy storage, as they can function in a sealed unit long term and adapt to many foodstocks.
Now we are talking! Something I could get behind.

Cannavore

Veteran
the trouble is joey b isn't helping the situation lol. dude has a lower approval rating than trump did i think. who would have guessed going against all your campaign promises had an effect on your campaign lol.

as i said probably within the first few pages of the Biden thread - he explicitly told his donors and oligarchs "nothing will fundamentally change"..... and he was right.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
the trouble is joey b isn't helping the situation lol. dude has a lower approval rating than trump did i think. who would have guessed going against all your campaign promises had an effect on your campaign lol.

as i said probably within the first few pages of the Biden thread - he explicitly told his donors and oligarchs "nothing will fundamentally change"..... and he was right.
Agreed.

But the simple fact of the matter is that if Trump is re elected a lot will change. And the benefits of Biden doing nothing still greatly outweighs the damage of the change Trump would bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.