What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yup they are obsolete like tanks and Drone-bait like the Moskva.
the Russian tanks apparently have one serious damn design flaw, something to do with where/how the ammunition is stored. when one of those kamakazi drones detonates overhead the turret, it sets off the tanks cannon rounds...all at once, apparently. :redface: that's gotta suck if you are inside the tank when that happens. :frown: poor bastards.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
the Russian tanks apparently have one serious damn design flaw, something to do with where/how the ammunition is stored. when one of those kamakazi drones detonates overhead the turret, it sets off the tanks cannon rounds...all at once, apparently. :redface: that's gotta suck if you are inside the tank when that happens. :frown: poor bastards.
Russian tanks store ammo right below the crew. When it goes, it pops the turret right off. When they hear one get hit the other tank crews abandon ship and run like hell.
Hard to believe Putin can keep selling the bullshit story to Russian people after loosing so many kids.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russian tanks store ammo right below the crew. When it goes, it pops the turret right off. When they hear one get hit the other tank crews abandon ship and run like hell.
Hard to believe Putin can keep selling the bullshit story to Russian people after loosing so many kids.
look how long OUR politicians sold the American public on the lie that "body-count shows that we are WINNING the war...uh, "police action" in Viet Nam..." it might have continued if Walter Cronkite had not said out loud what many of us were thinking. when the govt released the numbers KIA, Walter said that the war is unwinnable, and would end in stalemate and negotiation rather than victory. "to believe otherwise, in the face of the evidence, is to believe the optimists who have been wrong before." the Russian people HAVE no Cronkite that they believe unerringly, but they WILL come to understand that their leaders have embarked on a fools errand, and taken them and their children along for the ride...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The Viet Nam War started in 65. In 69 Country Joe and the Fish were at Woodstock singing "What are we fighting for. Don't ask me cause I don't give a dam. The next stop is Viet Nam" and anti war protests were everywhere. Kent State was in 70 showing the mentality of putting down the protests. Cronkite might have convinced the older people but the young people knew and spoke up. It wasn't over until 75. They didn't keep it a secret very long.

It is similar, but I think Putin is being much more heavy handed in jailing protestors and dishing out propaganda. They have lost allot of kids in a short amount of time. Americans were much more resistant to accepting the governments bs line, but it was mostly young people.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biglaugh:

Company buying Truth Social warns investors about Trump business failures​

The company merging with Donald Trump’s social media company to take it public in a filing Monday warned about the former president’s previous failed business ventures.

In the registration filed by Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) — a special purpose acquisition company that has raised over $1 billion — and Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), the groups also warned that the Securities and Exchange Commission could still halt the merger.

The merger document, known as an S4, details several risks related to Trump’s chairmanship of TMTG.

“A number of companies that were associated with President Trump have filed for bankruptcy,” the document warns, listing Trump Shuttle, University, Vodka, Mortgage and Steaks.

Among other risk factors included in the filing is that Trump is “involved in numerous lawsuits and other matters that could damage his reputation.”

The filing noted the former president is “generally obligated” to post on Truth Social, where he has roughly 2.7 million followers, and “not make the same post on another social media site for 6 hours.”

However, there is an exception to that requirement for “political messaging, political fundraising or get-out-the-vote efforts.”

Much of Truth Social’s appeal has come from Trump’s presence on the platform, which differentiates it from other “free speech” focused social media such as Parler or Gettr.

Trump was banned from most major sites, including Twitter and Facebook, for posts made shortly after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.

Elon Musk has suggested that if his $44 billion deal to purchase Twitter is completed, he would unban Trump.

The former president has said he would not accept an invite back to Twitter in favor of staying on Truth Social.

St. Phatty

The Viet Nam War started in 65. In 69 Country Joe and the Fish were at Woodstock singing "What are we fighting for. Don't ask me cause I don't give a dam. The next stop is Viet Nam" and anti war protests were everywhere. Kent State was in 70 showing the mentality of putting down the protests. Cronkite might have convinced the older people but the young people knew and spoke up. It wasn't over until 75. They didn't keep it a secret very long.

It is similar, but I think Putin is being much more heavy handed in jailing protestors and dishing out propaganda. They have lost allot of kids in a short amount of time. Americans were much more resistant to accepting the governments bs line, but it was mostly young people.

Now we have TV shoes like NCIS to glorify the American Terrorists that murdered civilians in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not very often I agree With Drumpf...

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have," Trump said during the conversation on January 2.

In another post, he urged Dr. Oz, whom he endorsed, to "declare victory".

"It just makes it harder for them to cheat with the ballots they 'just happened to find.'"

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Now we have TV shoes like NCIS to glorify the American Terrorists that murdered civilians in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
Allot of guys came home messed up from that adventure. Purple hearts, Gold Star, Agent Orange, and PTSD. I graduated high school the year it ended.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
out of curiosity, exactly which attempted crime/fraud do you admire & agree with? or, is it both? :snap out of it:
You misunderstand.

"Makes it harder for them to cheat with ballots they just 'happened to find'."

"I need you to find me 11,780 votes..."

Maybe I put the quotes in the wrong order to convey my meaning. What Trump is saying is very true. Not that Dr. Oz should just declare victory, but the "so they can't cheat..." is very on point.

Remember, every accusation is a confession with these clowns.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allot of guys came home messed up from that adventure. Purple hearts, Gold Star, Agent Orange, and PTSD. I graduated high school the year it ended.
Another youngster.:cool: I was around in the thick of all that; protests, blocking the border, helping deserters and dodgers. The day they shot the protesters at Kent was a shock but not surprise.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You misunderstand.
Remember, every accusation is a confession with these clowns.
yeah, i did. :shucks: judge up there threw another handful of gravel in the machinery, saying that mail-in votes with no date/wrong date are still gonna be counted. they'll be doing damn good to have it all totaled up before the deadline for certifying the votes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheating happens on both sides. If we believe the data it happens far more frequently on the right. When Trump said to find votes he was in no way looking for legal votes LMAO. The man is a walking billboard for illegal activities. When you get away with it for as long as he has he cant help but does it openly. You can bet with all the fraud BS going on it will come to a head at some point. It's not like those dumbasses don't know they're egging on violence.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the Chump is HOPING for violence. he figures that LEO will be on his side, largely, and be much harder on the left/Democrats/NeverChumpers. and he might be right, in certain parts of the country. the GOP has long been busy accusing the Democrats of what they themselves were doing. it has been going on since WAY before Watergate, Tricky Dick just got caught.

Volcanna

Veteran
79334B70-E490-47E2-9078-9CC8B0048F9F.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Power corrupts most people, we even see it here at ICMAG. Some People will always abuse their power over others.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

“Nearly all men/women can stand adversity, but if you want to test their character, give them power,”

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So no comment from the Popsicle Brigade about dress codes at Trump rallies? Finally figure out Trump will turn on anyone who he thinks has outlived their usefulness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts