Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23883.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You seem conflicted about avitars, homosexuals, innuendo, cupcakes and abortion.

The people who want abortion banned are only about 20% of Americans who want to legislate their religious beliefs on the other 80% because their invisible man told them they are right.
abortions were being performed for a hell of a long time before church teachings claim that Christ lived. there are written records going back nearly 4000 years. most were non-surgical obviously, with natural occurring abortifacients in plants being the most common. sadly (and predictably), those fighting tooth & claw against it being an option often are the same ones that object to contraception availability and educating kids about sex, the two best ways to eliminate or at least cut down on the rates abortions are performed. :shucks:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
People scream "Cancel Culture" while they lie, cheat and steal so they can go for the big "Cancels".
Hypocrisy is big where the holy leaders are history's biggest group of known pedophiles and its been going on for centuries.

'Boogieman'

Democrats have had 14 years at the very least to codify Roe v Wade into law. Another abysmal D failure that's being pinned on everyone but them lmao. Incredible. Abortion is likely one of their top fundraising issues hint hint.
They haven't legalized weed either, shit they really haven't done anything at all worth a fuck.

h.h.

Veteran
If only we had our own personal governments, we could do shit for ourselves. Have it our own way.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, If people voted on referendums and laws directly by computer then it would always be what the majority of people want.
Get rid of the sell outs.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah, If people voted on referendums and laws directly by computer then it would always be what the majority of people want.
Get rid of the sell outs.
minorities have rights too, which cannot be erased by a vote of the majority. this is where the rubber meets the blacktop, and all of the problems associated therein...but i agree. there SHOULD be a public referendum option available in all 50 states whereby the people can bypass obstructionist "leaders" in Congress etc. if this was already in place, i have no doubt that cannabis would have been legalized some time ago...:good:i wouldn't let them vote from home by computer however. not until there is some SERIOUS stuff in place to prevent fraud etc.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
minorities have rights too, which cannot be erased by a vote of the majority. this is where the rubber meets the blacktop, and all of the problems associated therein...but i agree. there SHOULD be a public referendum option available in all 50 states whereby the people can bypass obstructionist "leaders" in Congress etc. if this was already in place, i have no doubt that cannabis would have been legalized some time ago...:good:i wouldn't let them vote from home by computer however. not until there is some SERIOUS stuff in place to prevent fraud etc.
We need computer security allot more than we need aircraft carriers and stealth fighters.

If representatives aren't representing then we need a way of forcing the votes on issues and dollars so they aren't sold to the highest bidder. The dark money thing is out of control and it's a bipartisan problem. Bring these people into the light and showing that they are not representing their constituents would prove that they are stuffing their pockets.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
aircraft carriers are on their deathbeds these days. missile tech has/is going to convert them into floating death traps, giant holes in the water that need constant filling with taxpayers money in order to stay afloat. i can see a need for stealth fighter/bombers for a while yet, however...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
aircraft carriers are on their deathbeds these days. missile tech has/is going to convert them into floating death traps, giant holes in the water that need constant filling with taxpayers money in order to stay afloat. i can see a need for stealth fighter/bombers for a while yet, however...
Yup they are obsolete like tanks and Drone-bait like the Moskva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts