What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I’m back out of the closet to finished what I started. I got the hell scared out of me for good reasons, so I had to close the shop curtains while I continued my last grows. NOW its finished and I have nothing to get in trouble with and so now, I’m not worried anymore. Please forgive me for the disruption in the grows but please know that where I am, I could get 25 years or more. Here they treat growers with indoor grows, like meth labs and will bury you under the school house. I just couldn’t take a chance when I saw some real heat.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
My indoor and outdoor growing is over now because of old age and eye condition. I will pick up where I left off with my grow diary and show you how things turned out in both grows. Over all I had a good enough year and I took photos and notes to share with ICmag. ICmag is the best grow forum of all the forums and thank you for being there for all of us.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
burned leaves

burned leaves

Even using a low E.C. I still ran into problems over fertilizing using this method. I now know i could go even lower and achieve better results. I dropped the E.C. even more for the rest of the grow but the leaves suffered and showed damage.
IMG_2530.jpg IMG_2534.jpg .

IMG_2531.jpg IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
week later

week later

Buds
IMG_2536.jpg IMG_2540.jpg IMG_2539.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
after lowering E.C

after lowering E.C

Green shots, Even with a super low E.C I got a few burnt tips because of the high Cation Exchange capacity. I'm down to about 150 ppm or .3 EC
IMG_2544.jpg IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

Im'One

I love your diary. I started last year and learned by trial and error some things you do...but you explained the science in the diary. I grow in soil with mega crop. I am going to start weighing my pots the way you recommend!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I like to grow a lot of leaves during the grow for nutrients storage. A lot of people pick their leaves, but I try not to, because they store PERFECT nutrients which will feed the flowers later when I cut the nutrients at the END. Photos now, almost running on no fertilizer at all.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Feeding with every watering at a very low EC has made all the nutrients available through out the whole grow. Rather than force feeding with a high EC, I allow the Cation Exchange or nutrient uptake mechanisms to work naturally.

Maintaining the quality of nutrient or proper pH will give the best results when it comes to nutrient uptake! NOT adding larger quantities of fertilizers.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Note;IN THE END, its NOT good to cut the nutrients completely all at once, using this method. It will piss the plants off Big Time and they will light burn easy on top. Reduce the last feedings to plain rain slowly for a week for the fade.

Latest posts

Latest posts