What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Cutting EC completely to just rain water slowly

Cutting EC completely to just rain water slowly

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Used only 1/3 recommendation fertilizer

Used only 1/3 recommendation fertilizer

Up until now I've only used a little less than 1/3 recommended fertilizer by manufacture. Feeding at a very low ppm or EC with every watering and NOW cutting nutes gradually to zero for fade .
IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The plants leaf fade in color and wither away giving all their food to the flowers. This is why I don't like to pick off leaves in veg. and early flowering. Picking leaves in veg., can be the same as taking food from the flowers. I'm not talking about "plant food like fertilizer”, I'm talking about 'PERFECT FOOD" with the exact chemical formula needed for stigmas and CALYX production!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Yes, I leave them because buds grow without light when under fan leaves. I only remove them when they show bronzing or scar damage and can't process light. They mostly stay until they drop off naturally. Dropping leaves in the end is a natural process that the plant should make based on her needs.

A person can defoliate leaves from a plant at the leaf nodes and a floral bud will emerge in their place. When you release flora hormones at the leaf axial you take away the flora hormones from the top buds. The bud size will diminish to a pea like flowers and never get large. The over all result, is reduction in flowers on TOP due to pea size flowers on the lower stem, from removing large lower leaves. Leave the large leaves and the floral hormones will always go to the top.

Latest posts

Latest posts