What's new

crazy illuminati shit

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
why is this in the music section? because the OP vids? :biglaugh:

my simple take on it is this:

would the government or 'the powers that be', WANT to be 100% transparent and obvious? hell no! What tactical advantage would that provide? So its a given that you know minimally of the 'dark side' of it all.

there are ALWAYS strings being pulled behind the curtains and you dont hear about any of it because thats exactly the intent.

look at how incapable today's Americans are in regards to self sufficiency. Throw em in the woods with a knife and 80+% (probably more) would die in a week.
We're all brought up thinking we're gonna be rockstars and millionaires but the reality of it is most people are going to be slaves with collars (yeah I took it from fight club).

that is exactly what 'the powers that be' want.

Soft and mushy (mentally and physically) drones to be their pawns without any realistic chance of fighting back.

When you depend on 'the system' for your survival, you probably don't/wont want to bite the hand that feeds.

look into the Rothchilds.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
If you actually read through this page it opens your eyes to how this has been in the works for centuries

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
That's what I was going to say if there isn't something else going on then why is there a pyramid with an eye at the top of it on our American dollar? We don't have any damn pyramids in America so why is it on our money?

What do pyramids have to do with the Illuminati, though?

abellguy

The most awesome book about all this is called "Behold a Pale Horse" by William S. Cooper. He is now dead unfortunately cause of his work and beliefs but he is very credible person who explains in great detail with sources for proof what and who the Illuminate are. He was high up in the military and government so he isn't just some guy saying this stuff. If after reading that book you aren't outraged and feel no worth other than what the total sum of your taxes paid in your life, then you aren't human.

If enough voters demanded answers to some of these blatant atrocities then there would be change. Cause there are far less of them then us, but anybody that talks about this stuff to cogs that need to wake up and they just claim exactly what WbB says and look at you like your a fool.

Were free all right, to go to work and make barely enough to survive, while being price shocked on a constant basis so that you have to decide between savings and food or dr's visits or clothing and other needs for your kids; to then god forbid loose your job and within one month be on the street left to figure out where you went wrong cause it has to be you cause there is just so much opportunity and prosperity available in this great free country. O remember there is a Wal Mart down the street, now you feel better don't you?

I do not believe that is what was meant when our Constitution and Bill of Rights were ratified. We give the power to the government and it's high time WE take it back. It can be done peacefully but without cowardice. A shift in consciousness is on the horizon and I hope more than anything with it comes change as we move to Aquarius :rasta:

Organic joe

What do pyramids have to do with the Illuminati, though?

One of their symbols they use is the "all seeing eye" its from Egypt from back in the day when they was building pyramids n stuff and its on the dollar so I was using it for reference saying that there is something more going on they want one power one nation to control all

Organic joe

have u seen the illumicorp initiation video?
no but if you have a link then feel free to post it...

@ abellguy I'll look into finding that book behold a pale horse and ill read it and get back to you when im done thanks for the letting us know about it

And @ zenmaster when I get home I'll check out that website and read over it as well and ill get back with u as well thanks

sso

Veteran

people have been making lil boy´s club for a long time now.

the old aristocracy used to too, calling them names like grand lord of whatever.

sure, there are bankers with lil clubs like this too, people of influence and some of them are devil worshippers. (play dress up in robes and do chants :))

but here is the thing, people who seek power and money, are morons.

power is always built on illusion.

it only works, because most people are morons and really clever people are too nice to just take power (it takes an asshole with a tiny pecker to take power, the actual idea of taking power is disgusting to the wise.)

what do these lil boy´s club´s do?

same as always, try to grab power and money, play games.

mindfuck people.

its basically the local mob.

protection rackets and shit like that.

thats what the government really is, the local protection racket. ("pay us to protect you, there might not be any worse than we around, but if we werent around, someone worse sure would be.")

but they have no real power.

thats why they work so hard to divide us (drugwar f.e, splits entire families)

because they can only have power if their´s is the most powerful group.

and they cant have that much power, for their system is a pyramid and is always fighting within itself for power, there is no true unity among them.

easily scattered and broken at true resistance.

thats why they keep in shadow and use puppets to control for them.

the lord, the king, is always found without a head if he´s no true servant to the people.

that what a king is, a servant.

tyrants die.

so worry not about our power.

we have it all, they have none. they can make life miserable for awhile, but they are few and weak and when people tire enough, axes will swing and heads will fly.

though it will be peaceful revolution unless the shadowpeople really try to hang on to their power, though that will only end at the guillotine.

none can truly control the beast that is man.

sprinkl

Veteran
The Illuminati WERE a real group. But how is our world being controlled by the Illuminati? I mean I feel sorry for the large group of society that struggles but that's almost always been the case throughout civilization.

I'm sorry if the Illuminati are ruining your life but I can't see how their effecting me by any means. You can tell me to open my eyes but really, I think someone just got a little paranoid.

Just because our political system is a joke doesn't mean were being controlled by a secret society. If they did, why do they let normal people, like my uncle, become a Senator and change what they spend so much time trying to control? Is Ron Paul part of the Illuminati? Are they telling me who to vote for? I just don't see how the middle class has been ruined and we're being controlled by one group. Is it only a matter of time till they take away all other religion except theirs? Is Ron Paul just another Illuminati with a common goal?

My point is. There is no common goal between a small group of people to take over the world. I know a family that was on plane that crashed on 9/11. You're telling me... They just died and there was no plane...? I mean come on. Yes our government is terrible but that means society needs to stick up and do something about it. All I see are people sitting at home searching youtube for something to entertain themselves.

While the Illuminati rise in power this is what I have noticed for my short life time. Cannabis has become more acceptable to use, people are becoming more educated about what they eat, and people have come back to shopping with small business's. Everyday I wake up and feel grateful to be alive. What's so bad about that? I know minorities have a 50% of being diabetic but I think it's only a matter of educating people about the right way to do things instead of blaming all the bad things on other people.

Grow your own food, make your own music, and clothes and really anything else you need. Then tell me how much 'power' the 'Illuminati' have. Make things local and take the power away from the ones you don't know.

I was very skeptical about Illuminati as well. Then I read a book, crapule de luxe, by a Belgian high ranking ex-military. It's not about the illuminati, but about weird things he saw and had to do in his carreer and he linked to entities and powers of far greater magnitude than goverments. About CIA coupes in a shitload of/pretty much all communist and non-western regimes, inside jobs that created enough commotion for the western armies to take the regime by force with the common men backing them. About WW2, which was set in motion by the German-American industry that needed to produce steel and weapons to get their little money machine going full force. People are really easy to manipulate, if you can get millions of sane people to stand behind an extremist like Hitler - who was himself getting played barely knowing what was really going on. Create a bad economic climate(not hard if you already own the banks) and find the enemy that caused it.
This book has nothing to do with the Illuminati, but about the most powerful organisations in the world. They're all about money and power. Now if you put a few things together it's not hard to figure out they're just fronts for the next front until you finally get to the superelite. The Rotschilds are ridiculously rich and powerful(they own the banks, that loaned to all the governments in the world, each year our tax money is for a big part used to pay off those loans) but I think they don't have much to say compared to their superiors.

Now there is a lot of shenannigans to be found on youtube involving aliens reptilians monatomic gold and all kinds of shit. If you ask me those nonsense videos are all part of the plan to make conspiracists sound like people that completely lost it. People don't want to sound like they're all coocoo because that destroys their credibility and they may get placed in mental institutes, so they don't want to be in the same area as those 'conspiracists'. Hell, we've been lied to so badly that it could well be true that aliens genetically manipulated but believing that will not help fix the problem. Not that I believe it could be fixed, I don't see how yet anyway.

What is true however is that the same elite has been ruling the earth for hundreds if not thousands of years. They have all the power and make sure they will always have all the power. They have all the intel, the technology and the influence to influence everybody. They are far, far above other "powers" like goverments. They regard us as their children, playing with the technology they gave us, the food they created and believing the lies they tell us. The last months I've been feeling like a kid that gets told by his parents that santa claus, easter bunny, toothfairy etc were all a lie. That we should never take candies from a stranger, because a lot of bad people exist, and they're really really bad. In fact, we're all living in a bigass jail they constructed for us.

Now, men is weak, greedy and power corrupts. I feel that if Russia or China were the ruling world order we'd probably be off just as bad, hell maybe even worse. They all want to enslave us, keep us dumb and just work work work and produce because economy is what it is and otherwise we'd have nothing to eat, no bs medicins to take or a place to live or energy to heat it. While men can perfectly survive in nature. A little bit of ground, wood to burn and plants/cattle to eat. The technology is there to use energy much more efficiently, basically to create it out of nothing, simply using nature, and waste almost nothing as well. Our whole reality is constructed around being productive and needing to make money to buy more shit we don't even need. They create desires and needs. Everything we believe we need to spend our money on is a lie. Money itself is the best lie there is, it's just paper printed by a damn machine. They print it, we work our asses off to get some of it.

It just pisses me off, it even makes me sick to the bone if I think too long about it, that our whole view of the world, religion and fanatics, wars, epedemics, limited fosill fuels, economy, bad people we've got to lock up are all such deviously constructed lie that control our lives.
If you've ever watched the matrix, this is pretty much it. Except that we don't produce electricity(actually we do, but shhh) We're their little army of ants that produce their power through acting out everything we are programmed to do.
They're herding us like cattle, being produced, forcefed and then slaughtered for meat.

I really need to vent these feelings, does anyone feel the same way as me?

B

BasementGrower

alot of us feel the same way bro.. but we cant do anything about how the world works..

if the illuminati really exists.;.we are fucked ..

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
LOL the world is being run by a group and that group is NOT our Gov lol.It's so unfortun
ate that ppl with cold hard cash run to the front of the line. What ppl need to look into is WAR who is making all the cash off of the WAR!! Whoever it is needs to be STOPPED! Like they say ppl no longer need chains to be slaves..headband 707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

people have been making lil boy´s club for a long time now.

the old aristocracy used to too, calling them names like grand lord of whatever.

sure, there are bankers with lil clubs like this too, people of influence and some of them are devil worshippers. (play dress up in robes and do chants :))

but here is the thing, people who seek power and money, are morons.

power is always built on illusion.

it only works, because most people are morons and really clever people are too nice to just take power (it takes an asshole with a tiny pecker to take power, the actual idea of taking power is disgusting to the wise.)

what do these lil boy´s club´s do?

same as always, try to grab power and money, play games.

mindfuck people.

its basically the local mob.

protection rackets and shit like that.

thats what the government really is, the local protection racket. ("pay us to protect you, there might not be any worse than we around, but if we werent around, someone worse sure would be.")

but they have no real power.

thats why they work so hard to divide us (drugwar f.e, splits entire families)

because they can only have power if their´s is the most powerful group.

and they cant have that much power, for their system is a pyramid and is always fighting within itself for power, there is no true unity among them.

easily scattered and broken at true resistance.

thats why they keep in shadow and use puppets to control for them.

the lord, the king, is always found without a head if he´s no true servant to the people.

that what a king is, a servant.

tyrants die.

so worry not about our power.

we have it all, they have none. they can make life miserable for awhile, but they are few and weak and when people tire enough, axes will swing and heads will fly.

though it will be peaceful revolution unless the shadowpeople really try to hang on to their power, though that will only end at the guillotine.

none can truly control the beast that is man.

Yeah I would say there are lots of mod type shit always going on. Here in Canada all our Mayors are getting caught with their hands in the mobs cookie jars. 3 mayors have resigned lol.. Plus they are trying to kick the rest out. This whole construction industry is all mob owned always has been. So now they are trying to tell everyone it's all legit when they have been in bed with the mob the whole time lol. If this was you or me we would be putin jail but it's okay that our Gov does this day in day out right lol. This is our true hero Hitler doing his job right? lol headband 707:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts