What's new

crazy illuminati shit

Organic joe

This is a video about jay z but there are shit ton more videos like it with more than just musicians

This stuff is kinda scary my fiancee and I have been looking into this here lately and been paying more attn to tv shows and everything else around us it could be true
What do you guys think about it? Here is the link to YouTube
http://youtu.be/RR3NWgsr6oY[youtubeif]RR3NWgsr6oY[/youtubeif]

And another
http://youtu.be/1EgypfsjTkw[youtubeif]1EgypfsjTkw[/youtubeif]

**edit**
i figured id put these other sites in the first post for more easy access

thanks to abellguy
i found this site
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/william_cooper.htm
and if you can he recomends you check out this book "behold a pale horse" by William cooper
and http://www.hourofthetime.com/
and thanks to Zen Master
he recomends you should read this site
look into the Rothchilds.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

JHerbz

Those are mobile links, they don't work.

I really don't truly know the truth about people, i don't know if the Illuminati is real or fake or just how far it reaches or who, but it worries me, if it is real most of us are dead. if its fake, we all got trolled.

grimweeder

yea, computer says no when i click linkys. be good if you can get em working as i wouldnt mind watchin an i can reply properly then.

Organic joe

yea, computer says no when i click linkys. be good if you can get em working as i wouldnt mind watchin an i can reply properly then.

Sorry about that guys I'll correct it when I get home to my computer it really is some scary stuff
Me and my girl was checking it out the other day and then the very next day a sifi movie was in tv and that were talking about it I just thought how ironic all these shows that are on tv that are supposed to be fake and just for entertainment they really the truth the gov is just prepping us for the truth when it does finally come forward...Hillary Clinton is supposedly part of the illuminati

Weedz be Baked

I think youtube is a bad place to get information from. That being said, people say weird stuff and there is no 'secret society' ruling this world. I hate to sound so down on the idea but there just my opinions.

In someways I find it border line paranoia and I may not have watched the exact videos you posted but I just can't believe the Illuminati control much of anything. Yes there are 'clicks' but here's where I draw the line and question how do Barack Obama and Jay-Z share a common goal? The one thing I'm not sure about is whether Jay-Z claims to have ties with the original Illuminati. Either way I've came to the conclusion a long time ago that there maybe people who claim to be an Illuminati but how much does that really mean or how does it hold any truth for that matter?

I came off more condescending than I meant too but I just don't see how the Illuminati are ruling our world. I'll watch the videos but I don't know how much they'll effect my opinion.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
go to u tube and look at whitneys connection to the family,just pryor to the eath of lady gaga she refused to join the obama family in public then she was dead

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Hilary Clinton is in charge of the whole group. She had sex with Queen Elizabeth when they were trying to save the life of a small chinese baby. (remember this baby was due to be ground up into powder)
the world is a crazy place
peace
jip

G

greenmatter

if they are real then we are fucked and there will never be a damn thing done to stop it

i worry about the illuminati like i worry about bird flu and what the kardashians are doing

and to be honest i would prefer the bird flu in my house

Manivelle

Veteran
yeah the washington pentacle scared me .
illuminati are not a joke but who knows what is their goal !!!??

peace
mani

Organic joe

I think youtube is a bad place to get information from. That being said, people say weird stuff and there is no 'secret society' ruling this world. I hate to sound so down on the idea but there just my opinions.

In someways I find it border line paranoia and I may not have watched the exact videos you posted but I just can't believe the Illuminati control much of anything. Yes there are 'clicks' but here's where I draw the line and question how do Barack Obama and Jay-Z share a common goal? The one thing I'm not sure about is whether Jay-Z claims to have ties with the original Illuminati. Either way I've came to the conclusion a long time ago that there maybe people who claim to be an Illuminati but how much does that really mean or how does it hold any truth for that matter?

I came off more condescending than I meant too but I just don't see how the Illuminati are ruling our world. I'll watch the videos but I don't know how much they'll effect my opinion.

you are probably right about youtube not being a good place to get information but neither is the rest of the internet for that matter

at the same time if you really watch some posts about the illeminati and pay attention to what the people are saying and then look around and watch whats going on or how some things have happened then you will see that there may be some truth to whats being said
check out the signs the illuminati throw up like the ok sign and they cover one of their eyes its not a coincedense that everybody in show biz is doing the same thing from beyonce to justin beiber so there must be something else going on there

i mean beyonce has an alter ego named sasha fierce
http://youtu.be/UcGY8BRx6dg

and nicki minaj has one named roman
http://youtu.be/ffdQlTUFxTU
...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect yours just the same

google backmasking

The Revolution

Veteran
The Illuminati is very real. To try to say it isnt, is just very ignorant. All of the info is out there. Sometimes right infront of your face. They got a good start when The US sold out the federal reserve. Start there.

Am I saying everything on youtube about the illuminati is real? No Im not. I will also caution you there is a lot of propaganda out there, and fake videos to try to discredit the millions who are trying to expose this illuminati. They call them conspiracy theorists, but its not a theory if theres proof. Weedz, you probably also believe our world trade centers were attacked by Muslim extremists dont you. When all of the evidence says we werent.

Dont mean to single you out, but please man open your eyes. There are very evil people about. The world is all about the struggle between good and evil. Right now evil people are slowly but surely stripping our freedoms away.

Last edited:
G

Guest1298

all i have to say is this there is a 'secret society' and it was formed hundreds of years ago...i beleve aleister crowley was
a mason

Organic joe

I thought you where taking the guy here. We have a member with that Nic

Lol no I wasn't talking about the member here on ic im talking about in the real world involving the free masons and show biz man this stuff is deep its in the cartoons our kids watch check out SpongeBob and Disney they are big supporters of the illuminati...

Did you know there was 8 presidents before George Washington?
The illuminati. Started in the music biz in the 60s and everybody that has talked against them end up dead...Michael Jackson,tupac,left eye and many more its scary crazy man

Weedz be Baked

The Illuminati WERE a real group. But how is our world being controlled by the Illuminati? I mean I feel sorry for the large group of society that struggles but that's almost always been the case throughout civilization.

I'm sorry if the Illuminati are ruining your life but I can't see how their effecting me by any means. You can tell me to open my eyes but really, I think someone just got a little paranoid.

Just because our political system is a joke doesn't mean were being controlled by a secret society. If they did, why do they let normal people, like my uncle, become a Senator and change what they spend so much time trying to control? Is Ron Paul part of the Illuminati? Are they telling me who to vote for? I just don't see how the middle class has been ruined and we're being controlled by one group. Is it only a matter of time till they take away all other religion except theirs? Is Ron Paul just another Illuminati with a common goal?

My point is. There is no common goal between a small group of people to take over the world. I know a family that was on plane that crashed on 9/11. You're telling me... They just died and there was no plane...? I mean come on. Yes our government is terrible but that means society needs to stick up and do something about it. All I see are people sitting at home searching youtube for something to entertain themselves.

While the Illuminati rise in power this is what I have noticed for my short life time. Cannabis has become more acceptable to use, people are becoming more educated about what they eat, and people have come back to shopping with small business's. Everyday I wake up and feel grateful to be alive. What's so bad about that? I know minorities have a 50% of being diabetic but I think it's only a matter of educating people about the right way to do things instead of blaming all the bad things on other people.

Grow your own food, make your own music, and clothes and really anything else you need. Then tell me how much 'power' the 'Illuminati' have. Make things local and take the power away from the ones you don't know.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
^^^ lol just look at your dollar bill,, you couldnt really be more wrong,, apart from the its pointless to blame others part,, that is just another way of aquiescing your ability to manifest destiny..

"those that dont know their past, consign themselves to history"

wake up.

its a bit bigger and far reaching than the illuminati which are just one of the illuminist mystic schools,, but they are all very real and anyone who doesnt know that is a closed minded literalist with no understanding of truth, or of the word..

nihilism and apathy must die for humanity to get out of this mess. a collective spiritual rebirth..

Last edited:

Organic joe

That's what I was going to say if there isn't something else going on then why is there a pyramid with an eye at the top of it on our American dollar? We don't have any damn pyramids in America so why is it on our money?