What's new

cracker420's grow

C

cracker420

ICE

picture.php

picture.php

bp420!

looks awesome...I just ordered bub seeds from nirvana for my second grow should be sometime next week so i'll deff be following along to see how they turn out.

Incase i missed it, what size light are you using?

C

cracker420

looks awesome...I just ordered bub seeds from nirvana for my second grow should be sometime next week so i'll deff be following along to see how they turn out.

Incase i missed it, what size light are you using?

400w HPS

C

cracker420

a pic of my veg/propogation station. dont mind the crappy clones, im just playin with my new aeroponic cloner :)

picture.php

Scrogerman

Veteran
'ICE' Mmmm!

'ICE' Mmmm!

Hey Dude,

Is that a 'Poly or 'Tri-Ploid you have there, very cool!? they are Mad looking dude.
'Ice' ahhh Memories. Here's a shot or 3 of my 2 pheno's:

Peace & Respect'..................Scroger! :eggnog:

C

cracker420

as soon as i get done with the ice and bub. im puttin 5 zombie virus plants in :)

C

cracker420

Hey Dude,

Is that a 'Poly or 'Tri-Ploid you have there, very cool!? they are Mad looking dude.
'Ice' ahhh Memories. Here's a shot or 3 of my 2 pheno's:

Peace & Respect'..................Scroger! :eggnog:

not sure what a poly or tri-ploid is, but would love to know! :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
A Polyploid is a multi leaf noded plant. Biploid-2 sets of leaves, is your normal, tri-ploid has 3 sets of leaves & a Poly has 4, i have seen 5 too. The Poly or tri you have there looks nuts with all the flower nodes pushing out the top all at once like that,-Very Mad Looking! I believe they(polyploid) yield a bit more, but the quality is lacking compared to normal Biploids. There sometimes called tri or quad foliates too!!
Be-Lucky Dude..........Scroger!! :eggnog:

A Polyploid is a multi leaf noded plant. Biploid-2 sets of leaves, is your normal, tri-ploid has 3 sets of leaves & a Poly has 4, i have seen 5 too. The Poly or tri you have there looks nuts with all the flower nodes pushing out the top all at once like that,-Very Mad Looking! I believe they(polyploid) yield a bit more, but the quality is lacking compared to normal Biploids. There sometimes called tri or quad foliates too!!
Yeah it looks awesome, kind of like a venus fly trap :D great grow!:xmastree:

C

cracker420

thanks for the info bro! i chopped the hell out of it. if you look back in the thread i think i have pics of the stems. they are huge! im hopingi cranks out some beefy buds :) i think my next run im just gonna let them do their thing. no topping or chopping. just to see the difference in potency and yield.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
haha Ice something orang that I know is really green but its inbetween my place and charlie sheen's. bn mgvhyj vn n

Marshmello

Holy McSnapplez!
That Ice plant looks fuckin' killa!
I have some new pix loaded in this new lap...
I can't get them to load on IC?
Will keep at it though & get it figured out hopefully.
GREAT JOB Bro!
:joint:
.:Mello:.

C

cracker420

Holy McSnapplez!
That Ice plant looks fuckin' killa!
I have some new pix loaded in this new lap...
I can't get them to load on IC?
Will keep at it though & get it figured out hopefully.
GREAT JOB Bro!
:joint:
.:Mello:.

thanks man! its lookin like it will be some good stuff :) pm me when you get your pics up, i wanna see them!