What's new

cracker420's grow

C

cracker420

here is my little schnazzleberry. i keep my plant numbers down so i only popped one bean. if i dont like it or it grows ballas i will just pop another bean :) i am a patient man :) i will probably start another thread for the schnazz itself. but i figured i would share a pic for fun

picture.php

C

cracker420

got a little crazy with the water.. but i got it all figured out now.

C

cracker420

2 of 3 in the tent are confirmed female. the indica dom bubblicous hasnt showed yet. that plant went in a little late. i transplanted the female ICE, and the female BUBLICIOUS into 5gal buckets. they should really start to take off now! i will get some pics up asap

C

cracker420

here they are! doing great! feeding hummace, liquid kelp, and mollasses once a week

picture.php

C

cracker420

they seem to be so far! they are gettin super stinky! probably going to get the carbon filter hooked up today :)

C

cracker420

well i have learned that the ice is a little more difficult to clone,(at least for me it is) but all the clones are doing good! i took 4 clones of each. so i have 8. i will give a few away to local people who need the medicine. plants are really doing good! should start seein some buds any day now! i will take some more pics ASAP.