What's new

cracker420's grow

C

cracker420

well the bubblicious seems to be a week producing pheno, but i will let it run its course and see what happens. but the ICE is looking amazing,

here is a pic of the ice
picture.php

Hey I just topped (tried to FIM) one of mine and was wondering, does yours look like it was worth it? I don't see in your pics where it really branched off in multiple colas but rather just came together in one mutant looking bud.

Your plants look really healthy

I can't tell what mine will do yet. It's still making up it's mind :)

topped.jpg

C

cracker420

Hey I just topped (tried to FIM) one of mine and was wondering, does yours look like it was worth it? I don't see in your pics where it really branched off in multiple colas but rather just came together in one mutant looking bud.

Your plants look really healthy

I can't tell what mine will do yet. It's still making up it's mind :)

topped.jpg

i think it was, but thats just my opinion. the 2 main budsites on my ice plant may not be the tallest, but are by far the FATTEST buds i have seen in a long time, my pics dont really do the plant justice. and my ice plant was more of an experiment. i dont normally chop them up that bad. but i will prolly do it again :)

C

cracker420

well today was the chop, had to make room. trichs looked good on the ice :) the bub was not a good pheno so im going to make some ISO hash with it :) i will get pics up soon. i kept a mom of the ice and will for sure run it again :)

C

cracker420

necessity. my zombie virus plants grew way faster than i thought. the ice was just a few days from being done so it worked out great.

Latest posts

Latest posts