What's new

Corpsey's Vert Organic Fun Time

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Maj and dramamine.

the stretch should be interesting regarding where they end up. so far it is behaving, but still about another week or 2 to see how well they fare in this space. next run will have less veg just because of timing. also less plants, im thinking 12. 8 up top, 4 down bellow.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple tings here..

this plant smells like sour funky tangerines with a stem rub, i love it. Key x Sour Bubblegum, aka Vince... next time less N for her.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some leaves of sour bubblegum and sour bubblegum IX1....
Bret (sbgm)
picture.php

Gert (sbgm IX1) has a sweet bubblegum smell
picture.php

Looks like you've got some canoeing leaves on some of your girls. Nothing too bad of course. What temps does your tent run at?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anywhere from 69f-85f mostly 70s. There are a couple girls that are more sensitive, those are the ones you see canoeing.

dieselbyrd

i enjoyed reading this thread i have been think about doing a perpetual vert do you think 5oz a plant is doable with 6 plants vegging for 9 weeks around a 400w then flowering with 8 plants around 1200w(2 600's) stacked for 9 more weeks? (I would pop a seed every 8 days to create a 8 day stagger between all plants). my reasoning behind this would be having plants of decreasing size would open up more space to the oldest rather than having 8 large plants in the toom

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have no idea, i don't really pay attention to yield. not what i'm in it for.

but i say try it out, only way to really find out.

dieselbyrd

k thx one more question though, have you grown the original sour bubble by bog? and if so does it have alot of stretch in flower

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not, i picked these up when bog was away. being a new grower at the time i really wanted to try sour bubble for its medical properties, so these were the next best thing. and man are they great!

I have read it doesn't have much stretch, but it does veg slow, so a nice 6-8 week veg would give good results.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

took bret out to get better pictures of the lower level...

picture.php

picture.php

Bret seems to be the thickest so far..
picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, it has been a lot of work, and time to get here.
feels good to open the tent up and see a mini jungle

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks labtec.

I love organic growing, no more measuring crazy shit and this has been my easiest grow to date. i always had some problems along the way.

sometimes i get bored that there is nothing to do with the room. but believe me that changes once i have to mix up a soil or water, but its nothing compared to what i used to have to do. now its just small bursts of activity and the rest is just doing my thing while they do the growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts