What's new

Corpsey's Vert Organic Fun Time

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, yeah a few more weeks and i will have the 5 finger greasy grip of death.

if i didn't have to turn the watts down for almost 2weeks i would have been further along. but that is summer for you.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words fellas.

The weeks will come and go, and just to make sure i'll pack up some more SSH bubble hash.

got the next round simmering, and trying to get ideas of what seeds to pop for after that one.
im thinking SSH x Acapulco Gold, maybe some DeepChunk x Happy Chem, shit or i could just pop some strawberry99, grom x grapecrush, GDP x Sour Bubblegum damn its hard to decide .
such great problems to have

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ImaginaryFriend and labtec. I'm positive it's only going to get better each consecutive run, i already know the things i need to do different next time.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I notice you have a fan blowing down (looks like its aimed at the cooltube, but it could be the angle of the pic):

picture.php

If that IS what it's doing, is there a reason you don't just put it below the bulb, aimed up?

I apologize if I've missed something obvious, but I just read the whole thread from the beginning and I didn't find this answer.

PS - what ever happened to the rice?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I notice you have a fan blowing down (looks like its aimed at the cooltube, but it could be the angle of the pic):

If that IS what it's doing, is there a reason you don't just put it below the bulb, aimed up?

I used to have it to the left of where it is now, blowing just across the tops of the plants to get some air moving, but then the plant right below it grew pretty much in its wake and it was getting blown harder then denzel washington on a friday night.

so i moved it to point down just to get some more airflow without stressing out any plants, plus there is another fan in about the same position but on the floor point up. I think once summer is done im going to go bare bulb, move the carbon scrubber/fan off the floor to the ceiling, and then i could put the fan underneath blowing slowly and all that.

oh and the rice, it grew tall and floppy, i had about 4 of them. I picked them all out and used them as mulch before they could do anything more then that.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you urbanfog, im a beginner myself so please read up on other peoples vert threads like redspaghetti, bobblehead, marlo, laylow and listen to DHF before you emulate any ideas here.

Wilson!

real beauties yourcorpse. where do you get those glass tubes that surround the lamps? i'm hanging a bare lamp vert.

thx

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got these one of these cool tubes a couple years ago at a local hydro store, and the other i got from greners. but once the heat subsides im going bare nekked, if the temps stay reasonable

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 10
Harvested 3 plants. The first two plants were on the bottom around the 400w, notice the burns from laying flat up against the cool tube.

Sour Bubblegum IX1 ....aka Harvey
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Bubblegum IX1 ....aka Lenny

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Key x Sour Bubblegum ....aka Vince
This plant was up top around the 600w

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all 3 drying...
picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple plants got moved around after those 3 came out. the rest of the tent...

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Chem had to be moved to the 2nd shelf, needs more light!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Bubblegum IX1
picture.php

calling to me..
picture.php

ChemD x Williams Wonder
picture.php