What's new

Corpsey's Vert Organic Fun Time

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah nice update man glad to see this wrapping up. been awhile. im sure you feel the same. maybe you could try running a screen around the bulbs/tubes to avoid some of that burn? plants look great though other than that. well done sir!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
YC, how big is your tent? What temps are you getting? Have you thought about ditching the cool tube and getting a bigger extraction? Great vert :)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys

yeah nice update man glad to see this wrapping up. been awhile. im sure you feel the same. maybe you could try running a screen around the bulbs/tubes to avoid some of that burn? plants look great though other than that. well done sir!

yeah, over vegging and the heat took a toll on the timescale here, haha been about 5 months.

I have to have a screen for the lower bulb, most of the plants down there had 1-2 branches that were fully pushed up against the cooltube so the buds grew around it. and torched atleast 1 bud per plant.
the top bulb will be fine as long as i have the buds tied up properly, which this time they were a bit floppy from being over vegged.

YC, how big is your tent? What temps are you getting? Have you thought about ditching the cool tube and getting a bigger extraction? Great vert :)

tent is 5'x5'x6.5'
temps=
lights off 70-80(when i run the dehumidifier)
lights on-78-83.

but when the summer was kicking and i didn't have ac it was a ripe 92 at one point, and most of the time it was 84-90. oh, and that was with dialing down both ballasts. the 600w down to 300w, and the 400w down to 250w i believe.

I am planning on trying to do a run without the cooltubes in the winter. but this summer it was needed without ac.

chemsteady

dude, the tent was crowded! its hard to do that many plants in such a small space, eh bud? :D

are you going to try maybe less plants next time? i know youre going to chop the hell out of them next go round, maybe an earlier flip with less veg time and a good pruning and youre golden. they seemed to stretch quite a bit. not bad for the first go around with a new growing method, etc. after a few twists and turns and some experimentation im sure this setup will be producing massive corpsey spears of ganja :D

i tried growing something like 6 wonder HAZE plants in a tent smaller than that and it was a bitch. i cut them down to nothing, bent them, etc and they could not be contained. initially i didnt think id get as many girls as i did, so i thought id have more space to work with--boy was i wrong.

any plans for some outdoor next summer? :D

~c

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit it was crowded. half way through i knew the next run would have to have less plants.

Im planning on 10-11 total now. 4 on bottom, 6-7 on top.

well this time i did over veg while i was trying to get my cloning skills down, this being my first time cloning, bright idea huh?
I got it down now but when i was trying the first time i just kept killing them, taking more, and i didn't want to send the plants into 12/12 till i knew the clones made it.

yeah plenty of new things at once, this soil mix, the wattage, a tent, vertical coliseum. the next few times i should get better at all of this.

i would love to do outdoor plants, but my spot has a few things that wouldn't let me achieve a successful harvest. 1 there is no fence, and 2 i only get a few hours of sun on my yard. them trees are big out here.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
week 4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hi, nice grow - looking good! you defoliate hard right?? or is it the strains you got? looks like you trimmed alot to let the light penetrate to all bud sights, trying to figure out if theres a big advantage for vert this way or if its a must

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
corpsey... any info?!

sorry, didn't see this until now...

yeah i do try to defoliate anything in the way of budsites, it is a little scary at first removing a lot of plant matter but it pays off. and this run in this thread needed more of it, as it was just so crowded.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
small update

small update

so the second run in this tent went better, but i overshot my attempt at un-crowding the space. plus i have 10 in there this time instead of 16.

this is one of the smallest ones, most are 2x this size.

Sour Bubblegum IX1..... aka lenny
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i'll get some shots of the tent later.

the next clones to go in are going to be much bigger and i think i might be close to filling the space without over crowding.

finally started to use my recycled soil from the 1st run... everyone is loving it.
picture.php

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
new run is looking great too, yeah defoliating is hard, too much of it and you slow down the plants, not enough you loose potential yield... its a fine line

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some pics of the current run if anyone is interested....
the clones were too small that went in here, next run should be much more filled out without overgrowing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there was a 4th bucket on the floor that was a fast finisher(lenny)
picture.php

some plant shots...

Sour Bubblegum...aka Bret... really strong!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour bubblegum IX1...aka Floyd... great for pain management
picture.php

picture.php

ChemD x Williams Wonder....aka Keith... these are real stinkers!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Key x Sour Bubblegum...aka Vince.... tastiest cannabis there is, ultra sweet candy...
picture.php

picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
Cool setup bro, Just sat here in a trance reading ur thread. This is another reason why I'll be trying vert in the new year. What weights did u pull off ur first run. Luv them budshots to :)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more that got the chopp

Sour Bubblegum....
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Bubblegum on Sour Bubblegum...
picture.php

Sour Bubblegum IX1....
picture.php

picture.php

Key x Sour Bubblegum....
picture.php

picture.php

Damn homie lookin all krippy... You finished them up nice and tight!!

Stay sour peacin homie !

Latest posts

Latest posts