What's new

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's hard to choose just one right now around my house, I have a crew.

So cute you could just eat them.hehehe

Tex

G

Yellow Labs

The one male in the bottom shows his dads "blockhead" features

About 4 weeks old

Here is mom and dad

Dad chillin

Tex

Last edited:
G

Don't think I am keepin any of them out of this litter but a couple of my friends are gettin one or two, so I'll be able to visit. Takin bids on the last few though.hehe

Gun trainin starts in a few weeks so we'll see which ones respond well to a shotgun blast and then decide on which one to train the shit out of for field hunts.

Tex

G

Very nice BB, I love Pointers

I have one male that can pull off (3) 200 yard blind drops with one quick mark

Tex

Miss Mess

ain't he just freakin ADORABLE!!!?? :yoinks:

This is Peter ...named after Spiderman aka Peter Parker ... he's about 6 months old now ....or somewhere close to that. These pics were taken while he was still a baby back in March :)

Bucket Boy

Tex

Tex

Thanks, there both great hunters. I haven't gotten into to much field training etc. They are both naturals from an excellent line of hunters.. They love pheasant, grouse, and quail, along with anything else they can point at..
I formally forgot to introduce them
IC meet Pete, and Mudge

Miss Mess

oh you know he's cute! :D

just wanna snuggle that lil bugger...

or would you rather see pictures of my bird with shit on his feet? *lol*

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
BB - those guys look like they're ready to do some business! Nice!

Tex - I was wondering where the other Lab lovers were-- Those pups are awesome!!!!

GUN DOGS! GUN DOGS! GUN DOGS! GUN DOGS! (I have been doing a lot of chanting lately.... :) )

G

Thanks Steelers, I've already started them on their way by banging pots and pans together hard as hell. I sneak up on them and start bangin those pans, it's some funny shit... 5 of the 7 don't even flinch anymore, the last two are a little slow of the mark but they'll get it.. 12 gauge fun starts in a couple of weeks.

Guns, dogs, and awesome herb make for a killer day.

Tex

G

Tex Cool pups you got there. My Poodle just had 6 pups, 2 didn't make it.

Mo,

G

"Guns, dogs, and awesome herb make for a killer day" oh brother....damn texans :biglaugh: just kidding wonderful dogs bro

Status
Not open for further replies.