What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys shoot? I shoot a Sig Arms 20 guage new englander model o/u.i did have a browning feather lightning 20 guage o/u but hated the wood. so i upgraded!

i hunted grouse since i was a kid without a dog.and a few lonely years on pheasants dogless.then i bought my english setter and my life has been dramaticly change for the better. i paid alot for this dog and my hunting has never been so succesful. but what i got most from him is a the best hunting partner thhat money could ever buy. hes my lovely lou!!!!

G

Hey Miss Mess....

the signature you have is all wrong! Its supposed to read:

"Men cause women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."
:biglaugh:

G

The real kicker.....I don't hunt, I only run, train, guide, and interact with the dogs. I'm the "Dog Whisperer"

I have an old Remington 12 gauge that I use in training the dogs to stand at address while shooting but that's it.

My bubbies think I am nuts but I never really enjoyed or got any real joy out of shooting / killing, no problems get them dogs in there though for others to enjoy thier hunt.

I am lookin at a line of Spanials right now that are killer ground flushing dogs, expensive little bastards too.

Tex

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Citori 525 Field Model - 20gauge

Tex - that's the way buddy, Get out the feathers on the fishing pole next!
Mass - I know those setters are great - great dogs, funny personalities too

wantdachronic

i dont care if im the black sheep in saying this....

all of you guys who hunt are fucked up, there is no need to shoot a defenceless animal with a gun and frankly i find it very primitive of you guys to think of it as a sport...

sure there may be great reasons to go hunting like not having to buy dinner, feeling self worthiness for being a primitive hunter like our ancestors, etc but shooting animals when it is not warrented should be just as much of a crime as animal cruelty or murder because when you get right down to it, you have just lodged a piece or scorching hot metal into another living animal with the intention of killing it when there is supermarkets who can supply you with food in every town in the world....

now im not against eating meat, wearing leather or anything like that, but when there is no need to go killing other animals just for the "sport" of it, i really draw the line and consider you guys cowards...if you want to even things up, go in bare handed with no weapons and see if you can bring the animal down...your nothing but goddamn pussies with your guns :fsu:

Bucket Boy

MORON

MORON

Frankly I don't give a shit about your whacked opinion. I eat everything that I hunt. What do you think when you eat meat it hasn't been killed. Nevermind :bat:

Brownpants

:hijacked: :bashhead:

This is a thread about cutest pets.....Let's not turn this into something nasty. :puppydoge

I personally hate it when people put down others because of a difference in opinion. If you hunt...good hunt...If you don't hunt...good don't hunt.

-Peace-

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Well I guess you wont like this photo too much then - I have a hard time understanding your viewpoint when you say you eat meat and wear leather. I'll let the pic do the talking, last post on this subject. Please dont mind the blood on my boy's snout.

G

Bigmo said:
Tex Cool pups you got there. My Poodle just had 6 pups, 2 didn't make it.

Mo,

Oh damn Mo, I'm so sorry to hear that, I just noticed it....

I know sometimes in larger litters there may be one or two runts that don't make it, but I'm sad to hear it any way. Lavish the love on the ones that survived and they'll have you smiling again in no time :petting:

:wave:

G

Edited my inflamatory remarks.......

If we didn't hunt Deer down here the population would grow to extreamly unhealthy levels, hell you'd be chasin them out of you trash cans.

One group of hunters I know DONATE all their deer and tags to local charities. I haven't seen them keep anywhere near what they give to the needy maybe 1 in 20 kills. They gave close to 60 hogs to charities just in the last couple of weeks.

Fishin rods and feathers,lol, I can cast a hell out of a decoy. I am borrowing a buddies toy that has a powder charge in the handle like a "zip gun" and it shoots a decoy load 100+ yards. I put a rabbit on my little RC10 r/c car and run that all over the place for shits and grins.

Tex

Last edited:
G

Here is my boy!

Best friend in the world, never critisizes, loves to see me everytime, and knows when I am down and just cheers me right up with a lick or paw extended.

Tex

LOL, how righteous indeed!...i wish herb wasnt so popular with these new age hippies. old hippies are SO cool, and by birthright are grandfathered in to burning incense (sp?) and being hippies and doing hippy things. new hippies dont have any damn right and should be probably hunted to keep THEIR numbers down. no one would probably eat them though, might taste like cheetos and the meat would probably be stringy or something.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Noble looking dog Tex - does your buddy think he is a lap dog too? My boy tramples me in bed every morning. As soon as he sees me start smiling, he licks my face until I get up. It's funny, I try not to smile but as soon as he sees me grin it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.