What's new

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My Friends

My Friends

Hello Good People. I wanted to throw my Friends in as well. There are two many great photos to choose from. I suspect Like me, there are many who dont even care about the Prizes. Just shareing Picts is cool.
Peace
The winner Dog says Welcome home

Nala has her spot picked out
PA Can I have some of that stuff U are eating, smells good

G

Is that a Napoli scarf there, Calcio Erba? Are they back in the top division? kind of some lean years there post-maradona :ban: :D

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
PhatDaddyNugzYo said:
Is that a Napoli scarf there, Calcio Erba? Are they back in the top division? kind of some lean years there post-maradona :ban: :D

Yea thats a Napoli scarf, thats where I am from. Ahhhh the Maradona days, O MAMA MAMA MAMA O MAMA MAMA MAMA SAI PERCHE MI BATE IL CORE SO, HO VISTO MARADONA HO VISTO MARADONA UGLIE MAMA INAMORATE SONG. Napoli is in Serie C 3 more matches to get to Serie B and when we get there its smooth sailing back to the top....I hope. Roma didn't do so well this season but I liked to watch them, Cassano is a genius. :smile:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Irie

Irie

Ok Ok by popular demand i will post a cpl more pics of my new little buddy "Irie"

She is such a cutie..... what a good little girl :)

Snootch

Heres some picks of my miniature poodle Spanky. He's about 8 months old, and has a very playful, sweet personality. He actually has a mohawk, he just hates putting gel in it to spike it up tho, so its just laying on top of his head all fluffy like lol. Oh yah and its hard to see but hes got a punk rock red spiked collar on lol. :rasta:
He can hop around on his hind legs which is always entertaining when you're stoned. :joint:

G

Snootch I love poodles. They are so smart. All mine have mohawks or flattops.

Snootch

Yah poodles are extremely smart! Very obedient and playful as well. I think I'm gonna let his hair grow out and make it into Rick James style jerry curls! :headbange

JetUsUp

my family decided to take in these 3 lovely kittens after their mother, which we had already been taking care of, was hit by a car.

wantdachronic

IMO JetUsUp deserves to win...not only are those kittens absolutely gorgeous, he saved them from almost certain death and IMO that act of kindness deserves to be returned :)

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
OK OK - one more set, I didnt want to break out the kitten photos, but I guess it has come to this :pointlaug

Massass - you say you like upland game - here's another one of my boy after a good day's work :asskick: The kitty was for my wife's bday - this guy is my boy though - love him to death.

G

damn and u have him train 4 bird huntin! We dont get much pheasent here, but we get LOTS of ducks!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Zep thanks - he does, he would crawl up my ass if he could, always just layin all over me.... ha ha.. he rules the house pretty much :) Gets along well with the kat , they are always going at it...

Skunky - yup, he's a Gun Dog - never done any Duck though. All Pheasant and Quail. I am lucky enough to know the owner of a stocked regulated shooting grounds up Northeast, so he's been able to see a good bit of action. Some wild stuff, but mostly stocked - We love it.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lol 15 pages of beutiful pets... DG you sure got your hands full with this one.

g/l... you betta smoke a fat one :joint: while you try and decide the winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts