What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

You know it Steelers, in the winter he gets up to about 105lbs and he'll jump or crawl real sneaky like into my lap.

Thunder and lightning...forget about it(in my best Donnie Brasco voice)

He has a giant leather chair he likes to chill in and if your in it he'll just burrow around behind ya and kick your ass off in the floor.

Now that it's hot as hell down here I ask him if he wants to go outside(which usually gets a totals spactic responce) he looks at me like "Are you friggin kiddin me boss". funny shit

Dogs rule!

Tex

wantdachronic

So what your saying, you prefer meat and leather that's been raised in a cramped, dirty environment, from animals that have never even tasted freedom.. How righteous of you. Have you ever even been to a slaughterhouse? Let other people do your killing and then deplore them for doing it, classy!

if you must know i have seen slaughterhouses and yes they are one messed up sight that should not be seen...and for the small amount of meat i do eat, i try and get the expensive stuff that has come from free range animals raised on organic foods, when its too expensive i'll either go without meat or very rarely choose to buy normal meat from a butcher...

also i do not wear leather, fur or any animal product that im aware of...

:deadhorse

that emoticon shows a very sad way of lifestyle...standing over a dead animal that has just been killed for the fun of it, oh an look at those lovely guys kicking, whiping and trying to dismantle its head...it may just be my up bringing but standing over a dead animal and thinking mmmm dinner isnt very appealing, not only that its morally wrong....

you guys might think im just a new age hippie and should be shot...shows how mature and advanced your culture is, not only that, you missed the entire point of my argument :nono: im not going to bother wasting any more time trying to convince you people what you are doing is wrong because there is no point...

sometimes i wish religion wasnt just a crock of shit and heaven and hell actually existed, it would have made me feel so much better knowing that eventually you'd get what you have dished out your entire lives... :sasmokin:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
wantdachronic said:
standing over a dead animal that has just been killed for the fun of it... not only that its morally wrong....

Your response is brimmin with so much hypocrisy, i dont know where to start....Who said they were doin it "Just for the fun of it?".... if you bother to read their responses they state they dont let the animal go to waste... It may be morally wrong to you... but its a lifestyle for many people around the world... Everyone has diff. morals, you shoudlnt try and impinge your beliefs on others...we all should exercise more tolerance

sometimes i wish religion wasnt just a crock of shit and heaven and hell actually existed, it would have made me feel so much better knowing that eventually you'd get what you have dished out your entire lives...

You speak as though you know what is in entailed to us after this life.... Go buy your meat if it makes you sleep better, but dont go putting down those on our site who exercise diff. beliefs.

:dueling: :dueling:

:wave:

wantdachronic

im not going to argue with people that dont even realise what i was talking about in the first place....

As for religion,think about this,the Bible says the world is 6000 yrs old and was created in 7 days,science says the world is 4.5 - 6Billion yrs old,if heaven was to exist up there,how can we fly into space and miss flying through heaven?What about hell?we know whats underground and theres no hell....Sure there may be rivers of lava but theres no evil beast waiting for us.

Even if christianity is the religion you believe in,science has proven without a doubt its a load of crap...and if you're faith gets in the way of factual evidence then you're not only holding youself back but the rest of humanity.If it wasn't for religion holding back technology and development,we would be colonizing space by now,so how good could religion really be if u think about it without thinking about "faith" for a second?

This has gotten completly off topic,and u guys are just too happy with your guns shooting poor defenceless animals...
Lets just drop it

G

"im not going to argue with people that dont even realise what i was talking about in the first place...."

but yet you ARE arguing on a thread that has no REASON AT ALL FOR ARGUMENTS......SHEESH....whats the thread name again?????????????????? oh yeah CUTEST PETS, not a disteration on religion and morality....

G

Wow seems like the Cheese has melted and seeped into this thread. Good work fellas.
Ok gather around now........... Over here!Say Cheese!

Blatant :crazy:

filter xp

when are the winners for this contest being picked? i thought it said this week, although i suppose the week isnt totally over yet.

:joint:

G

Well this thread has definitely been hijacked hardcore but I have to admit it gives me a chuckle as I usually post on OG and this sort of thing happens all the time over there lol. It would be sweet if Dutchgrown could roll through, reestablish order and pick some winners hehe.... As long as we're completely off-topic I would encourage you all to try some of those cage-free eggs they're selling now, I swear those things taste awesome u can definitely tell a difference. That bird in the doggie's mouth on the other page looks tasty too, as is any sort of game meat IMO... Gs up Hos down y'all :angrymod:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, I'm back.....and closing this thread, until I pick winners...shessshhhhh!

For all you off topic posters............ :bat: :bat: :bat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Just can't do it...can't disappoint any of these faces!

Just can't do it...can't disappoint any of these faces!

Can't believe how incredibly DIFFICULT this contest is to judge. I've been through all
20 pages time and time again, and have made some progress. I have it narrowed
down to about 10 Cat Pics, 10 Dog Pics, and 7 Other Pics. :woohoo: Only problem is,
there can only be 1 winner in each category, but which one???? :confused:

Every time I try to narrow down from the finalists I get soooooo confused!!!! :confused:
They are ALL so adorable! When I look into one of those cute faces and think I have
to not pick them I get all guilty feeling!!!!!! Like they are saying to me
'ohhhhh, you don't like me enough'! :bat:

Perhaps it would be best to let all of YOU help pick the winners. So I will start
three poll threads (one for cats, one for dogs, and one for others) with all the
FINALISTS and let you all vote on it. I had no idea it would be this difficult but
believe me IT IS. Soooo many :kewlpics:

So I throw my hands up....just can't be the one to pick these...gonna pass the buck
onto you ALL! :woohoo:

I'll open the thread again, but not accepting anymore blue sad kitty eyes, or georgous
brown puppy eyes, or independent chamellion eyes either....no more!!!!! I give!!!!

Please, NO MORE ENTRIES after I re-open this thread because the finalists have already
been selected. Will take me some doing to get all the pics into poll threads but we will
declare winners....democratically.

It won't be today or tonight (is already 10pm for me now)...so I'll post the poll threads
tomorrow with all the finalists. We certainly do love our pets and it shows in all the
absolutely adorable pics you all have posted.

:bis:
dg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
When life gets tough, fuck it? hehe J/K

I knew you had gotten yourself into a world of trouble when i saw this contest idea. Its great to see all the animal lovers on this site... its one of the things that brings us all together and makes this site a wonderful community to be apart of. Thanks DG for the contest, and for helpin us narrow it down.

peace,
bartender187

btw... have you gotten better yet? i would hate for you to be stressin over a contest while your still sick with the flu. take care

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey Bartender...man oh man, you got it right! A world of trouble! LOL

Thanks for asking, I'm not firing on all cylinders that's for sure...not 100% back to myself, but feeling a bit better than last week that's for sure.

:bis:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts