What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Secret Recipe

daheadies

poppin' outta control
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
longest drumroll for the best of the best! its worth the anticipation my friends.. get it while its here!

S

Scrappy-doo

heh well you've been waiting longer than most bro. This thread is the reason why I bought secret recipe.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly the mother was lost along with several other cuts and a seed run i was doing for a friend at the time.......on a more positive note i am very pleased to say that i got in touch with an old friend very recently (the person who introduced me and OJD) and we will be getting some of the clones back (Amnesia Haze, Mass Sour & Kusharella) sadly he did not have the Diesel#1/Abusive but it was handed out so may turn up again one day.
Peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
You guys have enough beans of SR to find a good mom, or have a killer SR mom already, and do secret recipe x chem bx2 ? / would u want to?
Just a thought..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Secret Recipe is gonna be re worked in the future for sure, so much potential for it that i think i deserves the attention at some point.....for now we have a reasonable amount of stock to keep people happy and hold back plenty for ourselves.
Peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Finally the existing bay stock is gone..
so there is more f1's to be made public?? (if so, lucky all u who want the glorious trifecta of og-diesel-chem who have been slow assing it so far)
you thinkin f2/f3 or bx in the future?

ghettochild

I hope my order makes it through this time... last order i placed with the bou never showed up. I think i was one of the last winning bidders for the Secret Recipe on the bay! Can't wait to run it!

T

TREE KING

headies i think i got real lucky from the 30 seeds i grew out cause the biggest plant i had turned out to be a female. it towers over everything else but one of my worries is that its not gonna reek like chem like that biggest yielding pheno you had which was #2. i wanted to find out if you or anyone else could tell me what this leans to from the parents. this plant is in early flower but isnt showing any signs of budding yet but im pretty positive its a female. this is 1 of 16 i got. im on a mission to find a huge yielding pheno that reeks the most like chem as possible

Attachments

• 000_0048.jpg
    000_0048.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 10
  • 000_0049.jpg
    000_0049.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 000_0050.jpg
    000_0050.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 000_0051.jpg
    000_0051.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
G

Guest 10952

Here is what she's doing for me Outside.
picture.php

Here they are at 8 weeks in the frozen north. :p
picture.php

If she yields anything close to what she does inside. Its going to be a nice X-mas.

G

Guest 10952

I sure hope so. Will keep you updated as the adventure continues.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
2 of the 3 pheno's I had reeked of chemdog but my biggest yielding pheno did indeed exactly replicate chemdog d's smell, not just similar..

As far as your pictures go its hard to tell just yet.. What I can tell you is my huge yielding (which is a silly defining point because all pheno's were rediculously huge yielding and surpassed every other strain that was growing next to it) chemdog d replica pheno was the one that made popcorn buds throughout the plant.. Just follow your nose with this one..

T

TREE KING

2 of the 3 pheno's I had reeked of chemdog but my biggest yielding pheno did indeed exactly replicate chemdog d's smell, not just similar..

As far as your pictures go its hard to tell just yet.. What I can tell you is my huge yielding (which is a silly defining point because all pheno's were rediculously huge yielding and surpassed every other strain that was growing next to it) chemdog d replica pheno was the one that made popcorn buds throughout the plant.. Just follow your nose with this one..

you say your biggest yielding pheno replicated chemdog d's smell but the other ones reeked more? thats kind of confusing to comprehend cause i dont see how phenos would reek more than the clone itself. now that i think about it, your saying all 3 smelled like chem but some just smelled more, ok well thats great news thanks

ojd could you please tell me what pheno i have in the pic?

daheadies

poppin' outta control
no the chem d pheno reeked to high heaven, more so then the others! That was the pheno that was small nugs

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

no the chem d pheno reeked to high heaven!

i gotcha but basically your saying all 3 phenos smelled like chem right? thats good enough for me at the end of the day it would of sucked if the biggest yielding ones barely smelled like chem

Latest posts

Latest posts