What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Secret Recipe

bloyd

Veteran
looking at the grows I think I see some blueberry genetics in there. I remember true doing a great test grow of mental floss maybe flossxchem bx2?

daheadies

poppin' outta control
pheno 1 yielded 320g, pheno 2 yielded 250g, pheno 3 yielded 250g. Was vegged 12 weeks. Thanks everyone for the complements.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we're gonna wait till there are no Secret Recipe in stock before we reveal the genetic make-up, i think a lot of people are gonna be sad they never grabbed a pack when we do reveal the secret.
Peace

S

Scrappy-doo

Only 9 of these left on the bay. Glad I got mine when I did.

Daheadies- I got a couple cuts of chocolope that look real similar in some ways. Hope you're right on with the recipe.

woolybear

Veteran
My guess is that SR is Reservation Labs Sugar Cane Kush x Arjan's Haze #2.

oops, just gave it away! :0

Last edited:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Chem D x ChemIX? Looks goood

This is a good guess.. get the yield from IX while capturing the chemmyness..
The only other thing I can think of besides chocolope x chem d is possibly cheese x casey jones..

Still waitin to find out!!??!??!?!?!?! Just got another pack.. can't believe how slow these are going! and people say they dont care about the genetics as long as its dank.. LOOK AT THE PICTURES PEOPLE!! HUGE YIELDING DANKNESS!! EVERY PHENO!!

S

Scrappy-doo

The secret will be revealed very soon people, although it is kinda fun watching everyone guess.

Dude come on now. Don't you think it's about time? We've all been waiting for decades it seems. Be true to your word. Reveal the secret.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been thinking that giving away the ingredients to the Secret Recipe kinda ruins the concept behind a secret recipe, will it really make that much difference to people knowing?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
comeON... I got sum in flower now...and would LUV to know ... whats // what .... COMEon...

tylerdurden119

Dude come on now. Don't you think it's about time? We've all been waiting for decades it seems. Be true to your word. Reveal the secret.

he is, the man said when they're all outa stock. dont get it twisted

personally i like the idea of the secret recipe and the idea of revealing it at said time.

chief bigsmoke

I been thinking that giving away the ingredients to the Secret Recipe kinda ruins the concept behind a secret recipe, will it really make that much difference to people knowing?

I wouldn't consider the concept ruined... Since you will be waiting until they sell-out, you would be showing your customers some appreciation with an appetizer of disclosure.

The strain will always be known as the secret recipe no matter if people eventually know the recipe or not. It appears that more people will be disgruntled if they don't find out. :)

Just my two cents. Plus its not like people can remake the secret recipe.. its not that easy. :)