What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Secret Recipe

S

Scrappy-doo

My biggest yielding pheno was also the best smelling and most flavorful. Structurally was very very similar to the Chemd cut. Smelled mostly of Chem but with some diesel as well. There were 2 real standouts out of 4 females. You're gonna be happy with these.

T

TREE KING

My biggest yielding pheno was also the best smelling and most flavorful. Structurally was very very similar to the Chemd cut. Smelled mostly of Chem but with some diesel as well. There were 2 real standouts out of 4 females. You're gonna be happy with these.

scrappy did it look similar to the pics i just posted or no? that one was the only one that had extreme stretch to it the other ones surprisingly are staying pretty short

S

Scrappy-doo

Sorry man I had so many other new plants going at the time, I don't recall how they looked in veg. Although the one I have in mind ended up with a medium stretch. None of the SR's were poor yielders.

I got 2 real nice plants out of only 4 females. With 16 you're gonna find something way nicer than mine I'm sure bro. Strong chem smell and flavor and big yields are a definite for you. You'll prob find multiple keepers that are exactly what you're looking for.

T

TREE KING

Sorry man I had so many other new plants going at the time, I don't recall how they looked in veg. Although the one I have in mind ended up with a medium stretch. None of the SR's were poor yielders.

I got 2 real nice plants out of only 4 females. With 16 you're gonna find something way nicer than mine I'm sure bro. Strong chem smell and flavor and big yields are a definite for you. You'll prob find multiple keepers that are exactly what you're looking for.

thanks i hope so

T

TREE KING

truecannabliss could you help me out and tell me what the deal is on the pics i just posted on the top of the page?

the gnome

Veteran
hey Dah,
I have 2 SRs that are @63 days in bloom, one is a huge fat gnarly beast, Xtreemly potent
the other, which from your description looks to be the chemd pheno
is a much smaller plant by at least 70% but it has very thin sativa looking leaves on her,
but still, potent as fook
did your popcorn bud chemd pheno have the thin satty leaves?

sorry no pics atm.
tomorrow maybe

btw thanks for the heads up on getting more way back,
but they were all gone
I just picked up 3 more packs :D
they must have been relists
once again.... I owe you big time for the solid advice brother.
its chop time soon but my big SR looks like its going to bust my weight record when she comes down in the next week :tree:
maybe a bit longer. she truly is intimidating everything else in the flower chamber!!!

T

TREE KING

hey Dah,
I have 2 SRs that are @63 days in bloom, one is a huge fat gnarly beast, Xtreemly potent
the other, which from your description looks to be the chemd pheno
is a much smaller plant by at least 70% but it has very thin sativa looking leaves on her,
but still, potent as fook
did your popcorn bud chemd pheno have the thin satty leaves?

sorry no pics atm.
tomorrow maybe

btw thanks for the heads up on getting more way back,
but they were all gone
I just picked up 3 more packs :D
they must have been relists
once again.... I owe you big time for the solid advice brother.
its chop time soon but my big SR looks like its going to bust my weight record when she comes down in the next week :tree:
maybe a bit longer. she truly is intimidating everything else in the flower chamber!!!

the gnome that sounds similar to the pictures i just posted that plant was so much taller and bigger than everything else and you can tell it grows different and will be easier to trim. does your huge pheno look anything like mine?

the gnome

Veteran
greetings tree :tiphat:

I don;t see any pics of your SR in bloom
only veg so I can't really say.
I'm going to try and get pics very soon but SR is off the hook!
at 35 days I knocked a small branch off
so what the heck, tested it and man-0-man!!
even for cali standards she scored a solid 8 on the richter scale LOL!
35 DAYS!

but if the only pics you have are the veg pics I can't help.
I have a lot of mixed varieties in late bloom now so I really can't remember
what was going on in veg looking at your pics,

just take my and Dah's word... your going to be very happy with secret recipe! :joint:

T

TREE KING

greetings tree :tiphat:

I don;t see any pics of your SR in bloom
only veg so I can't really say.
I'm going to try and get pics very soon but SR is off the hook!
at 35 days I knocked a small branch off
so what the heck, tested it and man!!
and even for cali standards she scored a solid 8 on the richter scale LOL!
35 DAYS!

its in flower but still hasnt started budding yet. i figured you might notice the growth cause it grows so much differently than all the other shorter phenos which im guessing are chemdog ones. is your keeper alot easier to trim than the shorter ones? that could be the sign its a similar pheno. the shorter ones are lookin like a trimmers nightmare at least right now

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
the big beast Is going to be a *very* easy one to trim

just hang on tree and take it easy ma man...
your already a guaranteed winner with your secret recipies :smoke:

T

TREE KING

the big beast Is going to be a *very* easy one to trim

from how you describe the potency im hoping mine is the same as yours. o shit i almost forgot gnome last question, did your big one have a strong chem smell? as long as mine smells like chem i should be all set for keeping it long term

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
from how you describe the potency im hoping mine is the same as yours. o shit i almost forgot gnome last question, did your big one have a strong chem smell?

as long as mine smells like chem i should be all set for keeping it long term

that would be tru tree
but my final decision for what actually gets to be kept is
after a thorough vetting *after* harvest ;)

T

TREE KING

that would be tru tree
but my final decision for what actually gets to be kept is
after a thorough vetting *after* harvest ;)

all i meant was that if it doesnt smell like chem i wouldnt keep it im figuring its gonna be potent enough to keep anyway from all the reviews but if it wasnt i would be forced to throw it out. the reason i bought this strain in the first place was to find a big yielding chem pheno im curious though did yours smell like chem? if it did thats a good sign for me

daheadies

poppin' outta control
i know that but i want this monster plant to be a chem pheno. its all good im just gonna be patient and let it grow out and then see

Its hard to identify different doms of phenos in veg of SR... This plant practically doubles in size for me when flipped to flower, and takes on its characteristics then.. Seriously all phenos are amazing in both yield and chemmyness. mom is diesel and dad is chem.. sooooo great. Start posting pics when ur in flower and ill try to help u identfiy..
But regardless u will note be disappointed, unless u fuck something up.. (But this plant can take a feeding!)! I also highly recommend defoliation on this plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not total but 1/2 of fans come off for me..

T

TREE KING

Its hard to identify different doms of phenos in veg of SR... This plant practically doubles in size for me when flipped to flower, and takes on its characteristics then.. Seriously all phenos are amazing in both yield and chemmyness. mom is diesel and dad is chem.. sooooo great. Start posting pics when ur in flower and ill try to help u identfiy..
But regardless u will note be disappointed, unless u fuck something up.. (But this plant can take a feeding!)! I also highly recommend defoliation on this plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not total but 1/2 of fans come off for me..

daheadies thanks for the response. ive now grown like 5 different crops of secret recipe and i agree with everything you said except the chemmyness. dont get me wrong you can smell the chem in it when its growing but after the buds dry its hard to smell it and and it doesnt reek like crazy like i wanted it to. it doesnt smell like diesel either its hard to explain it just has a sweet smell to it with slight chem in the backround. i wanted that shit that stinks up the whole fuckin neighborhood when you whip out a bag you know. with that said im happy with the strain and everyone is lovin it. theres alot of trichs too which i love. have you ever grew the og chem daheadies? im extremely curious about that strain. heres some buds of secret recipe i recently harvested

Attachments

• 000_0170.jpg
    000_0170.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 000_0169.jpg
    000_0169.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 000_0168.jpg
    000_0168.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 15
  • 000_0165.jpg
    000_0165.jpg