ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great treeking

some big girls
any updates

peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
daheadies thanks for the response. ive now grown like 5 different crops of secret recipe and i agree with everything you said except the chemmyness. dont get me wrong you can smell the chem in it when its growing but after the buds dry its hard to smell it and and it doesnt reek like crazy like i wanted it to. it doesnt smell like diesel either its hard to explain it just has a sweet smell to it with slight chem in the backround. i wanted that shit that stinks up the whole fuckin neighborhood when you whip out a bag you know. with that said im happy with the strain and everyone is lovin it. theres alot of trichs too which i love. have you ever grew the og chem daheadies? im extremely curious about that strain. heres some buds of secret recipe i recently harvested

I dunno why the chemmyness did not come out for you.. My buddy recently got popped a pack of 10 SR beans and got 4 females.. Out of the 4 females, all 4 were huge yielding, but only 1 was chemmed out. I got 2/3 that were chemmed out, 1 being identical / as pungent as d.. just luck of the draw.. the high yield seems to be a little more of a stable trait in this strain rather then the chemmyness.. but if you pop a pack of 10, I'd imagine you'd find your chemmy yielder..

T

TREE KING

I dunno why the chemmyness did not come out for you.. My buddy recently got popped a pack of 10 SR beans and got 4 females.. Out of the 4 females, all 4 were huge yielding, but only 1 was chemmed out. I got 2/3 that were chemmed out, 1 being identical / as pungent as d.. just luck of the draw.. the high yield seems to be a little more of a stable trait in this strain rather then the chemmyness.. but if you pop a pack of 10, I'd imagine you'd find your chemmy yielder..

i popped 31 seeds didnt see one that was real chemmy. wish i ordered the connoisseur chem instead

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
treeking
31 seeds and you didnt get chemy ?

thats crazy

im happy to throw you a pack of og chem and gurantee you the funk

you got any pics of the diferent phenos
where did you buy the seeds from

peace

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I'm bout to pick up another pack of beans and I 2 was debating about which one to buy ..I want the most funkiest one with the better flavor but I like unique ness also

Og chem - is the first choice + will prolly have the best males
Conni chem-
Fuel-I rather PURE od and after grow/ing the dna version I'm a lil turned off
Hippy stash- this is more my style with the unique ness but is the funk and flavor there ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any of the above you posted will deff have the funk
guaranteed

id sugest the og chem for most funk hands down out of all

DNA version you mean from seed or the clone ?

peace

silverhazefiend

Veteran
Ok cool ..I'm gonna order the og chems ASAP ..and yea I ran it from seed the orginal release beans ..I'm gonna take some pics but it grew almost like some sort of indica heavy hybrid ..it stretched a lil but the top is making like a small dense cola like how a bubba kush would ..no stacking or smells ..I've seen jah hovers s1s from that cut and they look really good nothing like what I have growing

Do u get any dark hashy like chocolate smells from the cheesedogs ?
From that test run the flavors and smells are similar but I have a Ecsd x Nevs haze(Chaco beans) x cheesedog ..that looks like an OG but super frosty ..looks JUST LIKE the chem d but covered in resin ..I have pics of everything I'm gonna updäe my album soon

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jah has not flowered any s1 of that cut out yet as far as im aware, he testing them out now
you must mean that actual cut original diesel that he making seeds of he posted pics of
thats the cut we use in the fuel which is original diesel clone only

cant comment on dna seed version as ive not grown it

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chocolate smells in the cheesedog no ive not smelled that before
to me cheesedog is a real skunk,, cheese and chem create something very special when mixed together, real skunky
ive got 10 cheesedog from seed about 2-3 weeks in
il post pics of them when i flower them

peace

T

TREE KING

treeking
31 seeds and you didnt get chemy ?

thats crazy

im happy to throw you a pack of og chem and gurantee you the funk

you got any pics of the diferent phenos
where did you buy the seeds from

peace

your the fuckin man ojd i appreciate that offer and i would love to get that pack of og chem. i was already thinking too that i should of got the og chem or connoisseur chem instead. i got the seeds from the attitude. sorry i got no pics of the different phenos i only took mad pics of the pheno i kept.

ojd i wanted to ask you too if you were gonna talk percentages what percent lower do you think i will yield with the og chem compared to the secret recipe? i know theres gonna be some hit with the yield but i just dont know how much

genetic freaked

Veteran
I haven't tried OG chem or the Secret Recipe (still kicking myself for not ordering)
But I did run the Sour Chem Haze and that bitch was DANK. I grew it outdoors and got a great yeild off them of some stinky diesel fuel. Even got a solid chem leaner! Weird part is once they dried and cured the one smelled like banana.
And the smoke was GREAT! I think I have some dried shots if anyone wants me to post em

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
treeking og chem is a big yielder
its not no small og kush buds
its more chem buds with kush funk in there
il try post some pics of my buddys og chem he just done from seed
huge yielding man

peace

silverhazefiend

Veteran
Ok I thought those were the s1s he posted pics of ..I kno he said he was making some s1s ..and yea I asked jah he told me that's the fuel mom ..that's why I wanted it but I want pure OD like a s1 ..Im being to lazy to sift thru beans to find a OD leaning mom ..

The cheesedog was the best flavor of that run so it stood out ..the f1s had a real stink when I approached the tent it was like skunky but some plants had a sweet kush smell ..but the taste was sweet kush ..the ones I liked ..3 had the flavor but 2 really tasted special ..

And it breeds true from what I've seen ..I can distinguish the chem d phenos and uk phenos from structure for me ..all the cheese dominant plants have pointier leaves ..more sativa like and the branching is U shaped on the lower stems ..the chem d pheno has shorter rounder leaves with V shaped branching shooting off the bottom of the stem like all chems with a taller main cola and dark leather leaflets coming out of the buds and the tips ..the leaves and growth pattern is straight OG u can't mistake it ..I really like this strain lol

Can I get a request tho ? Lol
OD s1s maybe a super small batch but there's no pure od in seed anywhere :(
NYCD s1 super small batch ..u got that fire grapefruit clone
Ima need those to go along with the sssdh s1s u about to drop :)

T

TREE KING

treeking og chem is a big yielder
its not no small og kush buds
its more chem buds with kush funk in there
il try post some pics of my buddys og chem he just done from seed
huge yielding man

peace

thanks i appreciate that. i wish there were more grows of it on here

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you got any pictures of the Secret Recipe before the chop? How long did you flower them for?
Peace

T

TREE KING

Have you got any pictures of the Secret Recipe before the chop? How long did you flower them for?
Peace

not sure if your talkin to me but i just found 1 pic before the chop but i forget how many days before the chop it was plus its not a close up. heres a couple other pics of some buds right after trimming i think i took them to around 70 days

Attachments

• 000_0140.jpg
    000_0140.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 15
  • 000_0171.jpg
    000_0171.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 000_0172.jpg
    000_0172.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 20